View Single Post
Old 07-13-2009, 01:38 AM
razorloves
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: [July 7th, 2009] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by psycho_maniac View Post
THE REAL rA ICON FIX !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
To get the REAL rA icon fixed all you have to do is get the dll file that rourke posted HERE and just drop it in windows. the regedit is alreday alredy edited correctly. The fix that cochoz posted is not actually the true fix.

I wonder why this was not originally included in mightyrom6 when the regedit is already included
thank you very much for that psycho_maniac. I didn't like those weird icons that cochoz posted either. thanks goes to our fallen brother Rourke Swift for the fix and to Mighty Mike for another awesome rom.

i was wondering myself why Mighty6 doesn't have this dll in there.
This post has been thanked 2 times.