PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-08-2009, 02:00 PM
dro
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: MikFroyo POWERED hTc EVO
Carrier: SPRINT

dro is keeping up the good workdro is keeping up the good workdro is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [July 7th, 2009] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by yearn View Post
The only things Iv found that wont work on 6.5 is
DredSensor and the free version of g-alarm
but the newer paid versions of g-alarm work fine

i havent had any probs w the free version of G-alarm, but i thought i did have an issue because it wasnt working right until i realized i 4got to make sure "SHOW ON TF3D/MANILA2D AND OTHERS" in settings(page7) make sure that is checked as for that makes G-alarm override the stock alarm...as for the rest of the APPS i guess it depends on what they are, so far i havent had any probs w any apps except for OzIM & SPRINT PICTUREMAIL....
Old 07-08-2009, 02:04 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

starpana is a n00b

Second that.

It worked for me this morning. I am in CA

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillAByteZ View Post
WOAH!!! Just finished syncing with MY PHONE, the service was down entirely yesterday and it didn't matter what ROM you were using. Try now to see if it will sync on you.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-08-2009, 02:06 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

mjodotcom is just getting started

SO I noticed something weird today...when navigating to www.wmpoweruser.com in Opera the browser just shuts down. Anyone know whats up with that?
Old 07-08-2009, 02:06 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVOlution!

heydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to heydjbobby74 Send a message via Yahoo to heydjbobby74 Send a message via Skype™ to heydjbobby74

Quote:
Originally Posted by heydjbobby74 View Post
Any fix for Sprint TV on MR6 yet??

Edit: I am trying Calkulin's Sprint TV Fix.cab now... Will report back

Calkulin's tv fix cab did not work. Does anyone know of another fix?

I am thinking I may have to go back to Silence/Mighty since I had absolutely NO troubles with that ROM, and it is very fast and Stable..

http://www.heydjbobby.com/
Audiovox 6700> Samsung i760> HTC Touch Pro> HTC Touch Pro2> HTC HeRooted> HTC EVOlutionized!
Old 07-08-2009, 02:14 PM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Pocket PC: DroidX
Carrier: Verizon

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to yearn

Quote:
Originally Posted by zarxic View Post
Hey Mighty,

I'm on Alltel and I'm missing my connection icon. I'm connected using rA right now, but I like the E icon that was included in your previous 6.5 ROMs. Do you have a phcanOverbmp.dll for this ROM that will put that back in?

I'm loving this ROM btw. The best 6.5 ROM I've put on my pro yet. Very fast and smooth. Makes me feel a little better being on Alltel (or soon to be AT&T).
install this cab and itll give you this revA icon if you like-->

Attached Files
File Type: cab RevA Icon.cab (112.7 KB, 119 views) Click for barcode!

If I helped you out,Hit the THANKS
Old 07-08-2009, 02:30 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Hero with Google

bwarce is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by diplomat2387 View Post
I know this has been stated before but there is a lag when receiving a phone call...A pop up comes up before slide to answer comes on..It flashes like 2 times...Is there a fix..?..And also when the WM6.5 lock is enable it takes a while before I can answer the phone..It seems like both the slide to answer pop up...How can I disable 1 or the either..?
Quote:
Originally Posted by jshaas2 View Post
6.5 issue not liking the dialer. As you have stated, it's been mentioned before. It is annoying, but for now, we have to live with it.
Take a look back on page 1495 post 14958. As I said on that post it worked for me in MightyROM5. In my MightROM6 I seem to have the 6.1 lock screen instead of 6.5. With those tweaks while phone is unlocked I get no flash of screen and slide to answer show instanly. While MR6 is locked if flashes lock screen quickly then opens slide to answer.
Old 07-08-2009, 02:33 PM
dro
PPCGeeks Regular

dro is keeping up the good workdro is keeping up the good workdro is keeping up the good work

Quote:

I am thinking I may have to go back to Silence/Mighty since I had absolutely NO troubles with that ROM, and it is very fast and Stable..

im with you on this...after only 1 day of MR6 with a few lag issues & some minor flaws...im thinking about flashing back to MR5
Old 07-08-2009, 02:39 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

jshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIP

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dro View Post
im with you on this...after only 1 day of MR6 with a few lag issues & some minor flaws...im thinking about flashing back to MR5
I'm not sure what you boys are talking about. Of course Silence/Mighty is more stable..it's 6.1. And if you think MR5 is better than this, than something is wrong with your phone or flash. No way. Of course there are a few 6.5 bugs, but the lags and flaws, part of what you live with to have 6.5. Overall, it's a major step forward for a OS that's not even available to the public yet. don't forget that.

Radio: 2.35.00WF
Old 07-08-2009, 02:39 PM
dro
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwarce View Post
Take a look back on page 1495 post 14958. As I said on that post it worked for me in MightyROM5. In my MightROM6 I seem to have the 6.1 lock screen instead of 6.5. With those tweaks while phone is unlocked I get no flash of screen and slide to answer show instanly. While MR6 is locked if flashes lock screen quickly then opens slide to answer.

the 6.5 slide 2 unlock is available on MR6 u have to go to SETTINGS>>LOCK>>and choose WINDOWS DEFAULT....

you also my want to do a search for AUTO LOCK 1.7E...as it gives extra options such as "BOOT LOCK" "DIM LOCK" "INCALL LOCK" "OUTCALL LOCK"....
Old 07-08-2009, 02:40 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro/Touch Diamond/BlackBerry Tour 9630

basilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dro View Post
Do you guys HONESTLY use Sprint TV? I have only tried to watcha couple NFL games and it was the worst experience of my life! I ended up switching on my AM radio. It was a lot less frustrating!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development