PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-08-2009, 01:17 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

doireallyhavetodothis is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [July 7th, 2009] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giovanny View Post
Sometimes when you connect it will not connect to the internet and you have to manually hit connect. Also, when you connect for the first time after a flash you must wait for your computer to automatically install the software from your phone from the time it connects to the time active sync will pop up.

Well I flashed to 4 and now it doesn't work either. I give up. This just isn't meant to be I guess.
Old 07-08-2009, 01:26 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

Giovanny is keeping up the good workGiovanny is keeping up the good workGiovanny is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to Giovanny
Question Re: [July 7th, 2009] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by doireallyhavetodothis View Post
Well I flashed to 4 and now it doesn't work either. I give up. This just isn't meant to be I guess.
Which system are you using XP or vista?

Giovanny
Old 07-08-2009, 01:29 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Alltel HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon

RonDutt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRonDutt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRonDutt is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Does anyone know why the data usage arrows always show as lit on Mighty roms? I hate it...makes me think theres a data session going on (if its always lit, why bother even having it?). I don't want to go back to my old rom but this tiny little thing is very annoying....anyone have a fix?

I have not seen this yet on any of the Roms. It could be weather tap go to options and uncheck the boxes or active sync go to options and schedule and set manually. Also it could be the messenger that is active on the background make sure to sign out and end data session.I hope this helps.
On a fresh flash? o.O I don't set anything up...the data arrows are always lit as if theres traffic. Hell I'd be fine with removing the arrows alltogether...just hate seeing the arrows being active, don't care if they are or aren't if I can't see it heh
Old 07-08-2009, 01:33 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

NinjaPenguin is just getting started

I hate to say it, but i am having issues with picmail too. I followed the other thread link for removal of sprintpicmail cab and arcsoft, installed new arcsoft, tried just sprint pic mail cab, nothing! I tried sending via Arcsoft and it sends, but nobody receives it, even when its sent to myself. The sprint pic mail tells me "unsupported platform." It worked in MR5, so I can only assume its the new sys build?

Any help is appreciated!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-08-2009, 01:36 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

doireallyhavetodothis is just getting started

Quote:
Which system are you using XP or vista?
XP. Sprint stock radio, Mighty4 or Mighty6. This has worked in the past with 4....I just plugged it in, selected internet share and it worked. Doesn't matter now if I select use phone as modem or data options. Hard reset, reflashed. I dunno I'm going to bed.
Old 07-08-2009, 01:39 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: sprint

poorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuff
Send a message via Yahoo to poorlyduck

Quote:
Originally Posted by buggerritt View Post
it is a false positive. I would trust kaspersky over zonealarm any day and kaspersky does not show any trojan.
Maybe it is, Zonealarm can pickup sometimes files as a trojan, can u please verify with telus radio, if that doesnt catch it then its just zonealarm.
Old 07-08-2009, 01:40 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2

rtandon87 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrtandon87 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrtandon87 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrtandon87 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrtandon87 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon2 View Post
Does anyone know of a good Instant Messaging app, Preferably free! My OZ instant Messaging is not working. Or does anyone know a fix?
Palringo is awesome..!!
Old 07-08-2009, 01:44 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Giovanny is keeping up the good workGiovanny is keeping up the good workGiovanny is keeping up the good work
Thumbs up Re: [July 7th, 2009] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaPenguin View Post
I hate to say it, but i am having issues with picmail too. I followed the other thread link for removal of sprintpicmail cab and arcsoft, installed new arcsoft, tried just sprint pic mail cab, nothing! I tried sending via Arcsoft and it sends, but nobody receives it, even when its sent to myself. The sprint pic mail tells me "unsupported platform." It worked in MR5, so I can only assume its the new sys build?

Any help is appreciated!
I am using acrosoft 5.0.82.79 and it works I installed it as soon as I flashed I never installed the sprint picture mail. Just about a minute ago I send a picture to myself to see if it actually works.
Old 07-08-2009, 01:46 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

i believe the sprint picmail is not working because the verizon kernel that mighty mike used is reporting that it's a RAPH500. More info here. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...&postcount=449
Old 07-08-2009, 01:47 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Thumbs up Re: [July 7th, 2009] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by doireallyhavetodothis View Post
XP. Sprint stock radio, Mighty4 or Mighty6. This has worked in the past with 4....I just plugged it in, selected internet share and it worked. Doesn't matter now if I select use phone as modem or data options. Hard reset, reflashed. I dunno I'm going to bed.

I am assuming you have installed active sync from the CD the phone comes with right!!! If so than you can try one more thing is to hit internet sharing with out conecting the cable to the phone or computer. Once it connects and has the arrows on you can proceed and conect the cable to the phone and the computer and see if your computer will detect as a modem.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development