PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-08-2009, 12:35 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

Naveronski is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to Naveronski Send a message via AIM to Naveronski Send a message via MSN to Naveronski Send a message via Yahoo to Naveronski
Re: [July 7th, 2009] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com

MIGHTY! What's with the mint green highlights?
Old 07-08-2009, 12:36 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

doireallyhavetodothis is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiralspirit View Post
is the data sharing for tethering "hidden" from your provider, in case they dont offer tethering without a fee?
Sprint doesn't offer it but it has worked since Mighty4. I guess I never tried it with Mighty5 as I didn't care for the interface.
Old 07-08-2009, 12:37 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

Giovanny is keeping up the good workGiovanny is keeping up the good workGiovanny is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to Giovanny
Thumbs up Re: [July 7th, 2009] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon2 View Post
Ol, so im gonna say i Love this rom and itll be sweet once its complete on my end.... Ive got two minor issues now...

I installed sprint pic mail and it didnt work, so i uninstalled it and took Lil ricos Advice and installed ArcsoftMMS, and it works grear. Thanks lil rico... But now the darn sprint pic mail wont delete from the TITANIUM Pannel where the emails are... There is now pic mail in My messaging area it just still shows on Titanium and just freezes if i click it... Ive disabled the panel and titanium and still there......

second, is, any fix yet for sprint TV??? although not a big deal as sprint t..v. kinda blows donkey wang! thanks in advance...

side note, everything for me works great, camera, gps, internet is sweet with the new opera, pic mail works, calls work, recieved pics, sent pics, emails are great etc...... Great job mighty il be sticking with this for a long while....
I have found something you could give a try to unistall sprint picture mail here is the link.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=61802

Giovanny
Old 07-08-2009, 12:39 AM
dro
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: MikFroyo POWERED hTc EVO
Carrier: SPRINT

dro is keeping up the good workdro is keeping up the good workdro is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason1351 View Post
I downloaded Arcsoft like everyone is suggesting, and yes its the newest 1, and it seems no one that doesnt have arcsoft can recieve or send picmail to me. Tryed Sprint version and says not compatable or something to that fact. Any ideas?

i have arcsoft installed on MR6 & im not having any probs sendn or recieiving pics & vids... did u make any changes in the settings?
Old 07-08-2009, 12:42 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

signothefish is keeping up the good worksignothefish is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by yerp View Post
i just flashed this and i'm sad to report that Numpy Physics does not work with this ROM.....and i am devastated.....so much so, that i think i am flashing back to MR5 because it works in that build.

i'm guessing the new display driver is to blame...or NueSpinLock....

before i flash back, does anyone know how i can revert to the driver in MR5 in MR6?

EDIT: i found a fix......anyone having trouble playing older games on this new WM build, try installing the attached CAB + soft-reset after...original xda thread. it worked like a charm for me.....thank god....i am hopelessly addicted to this game!
Thanks for finding this. Now Handmark's Yahtzee works with MR6.
Old 07-08-2009, 12:57 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Giovanny is keeping up the good workGiovanny is keeping up the good workGiovanny is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by doireallyhavetodothis View Post
Yep that is how mine is configured. I connect my phone, select IS, the computer connects, active sync connects, my phone just displays the cannot connect screen. Works in Mighty4. sigh. I am thinking 6.5 just isn't for me. I have been battling one gremlin after another all day.
Sometimes when you connect it will not connect to the internet and you have to manually hit connect. Also, when you connect for the first time after a flash you must wait for your computer to automatically install the software from your phone from the time it connects to the time active sync will pop up.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-08-2009, 12:58 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Alltel HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon

RonDutt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRonDutt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRonDutt is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Does anyone know why the data usage arrows always show as lit on Mighty roms? I hate it...makes me think theres a data session going on (if its always lit, why bother even having it?). I don't want to go back to my old rom but this tiny little thing is very annoying....anyone have a fix?
Old 07-08-2009, 01:08 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Does anyone know why the data usage arrows always show as lit on Mighty roms? I hate it...makes me think theres a data session going on (if its always lit, why bother even having it?). I don't want to go back to my old rom but this tiny little thing is very annoying....anyone have a fix?

I have not seen this yet on any of the Roms. It could be weather tap go to options and uncheck the boxes or active sync go to options and schedule and set manually. Also it could be the messenger that is active on the background make sure to sign out and end data session.I hope this helps.

Last edited by Giovanny; 07-08-2009 at 01:10 AM.
Old 07-08-2009, 01:10 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

Naveronski is a n00b
Send a message via ICQ to Naveronski Send a message via AIM to Naveronski Send a message via MSN to Naveronski Send a message via Yahoo to Naveronski

Also, I need a theme, stat.

Can't handle this mint green highlight/bars.
Old 07-08-2009, 01:14 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naveronski View Post
Also, I need a theme, stat.

Can't handle this mint green highlight/bars.
Go to start, settings and today and you'll have some other themes that will change the color of the highlights.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development