PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-05-2009, 11:58 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

rtandon87 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrtandon87 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrtandon87 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrtandon87 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrtandon87 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ CDMA ] [ HERMAN ] [ 06.09.09 ] [ Windows® Build 21731 ] MightyROM5

Sorry if this has been covered already... I see that Mighty left out the keyboard in this ROM so that we can install one of our choice. I just installed FingerKeybd 2.1. But, when I want to type a text message and start typing a name in the TO field, there is no autocomplete. Can someone please tell me how to get the autocomplete on so that I see the list of matching contacts.

Thanks in advance.
Old 07-05-2009, 12:18 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon

tcassick is a n00b
Re: [ ROM ] [ CDMA ] [ HERMAN ] [ 06.09.09 ] [ Windows® Build 21731 ] MightyROM5

I installed Mighty Rom 5 on my phone. I love it so far but I need a regular keypad for texting. Anyone know where I can find one?
Old 07-05-2009, 01:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: TELUS

AycheDub is keeping up the good workAycheDub is keeping up the good work

Hey Mike!
Would you please consider adding the ability for the font size to zoom in as much as Juicy47 has on his ROMs?
Old 07-05-2009, 02:15 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by AycheDub View Post
Hey Mike!
Would you please consider adding the ability for the font size to zoom in as much as Juicy47 has on his ROMs?
Or you can just change the setting in start > settings > screen (text size)

????

How hard is that?
Old 07-05-2009, 02:22 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo/HTC Arrive

purian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the community

So Mighty you've been running your MR6 for some days now, how do you compare it to your MR5 Version, Did you out do yourself in this one, Stable as you'd like it.!!
Old 07-05-2009, 02:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: TELUS

AycheDub is keeping up the good workAycheDub is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
Or you can just change the setting in start > settings > screen (text size)

????

How hard is that?
It doesn't make it that large... Change the text size under Seetings -> Screen, zoom in with the touch wheel, no other ROM makes the text size as large as Juicy's does... don't know why, but Juicy's ROM makes the text size a good 3 to 4 times larger when zooming and tex size is changed to the largest option under Settings -> Screen.

EDIT: I'll post a compared screen shot in a few minutes... flashing back to MR5 now.

Last edited by AycheDub; 07-05-2009 at 02:31 PM.
Old 07-05-2009, 02:24 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by purian23 View Post
So Mighty you've been running your MR6 for some days now, how do you compare it to your MR5 Version, Did you out do yourself in this one, Stable as you'd like it.!!
I think it's a great step forward. Much faster, stable....
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-05-2009, 02:29 PM
VIP Member

purian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcassick View Post
I installed Mighty Rom 5 on my phone. I love it so far but I need a regular keypad for texting. Anyone know where I can find one?
Here you Go!!!

Install Main Memory or SD Card both work Fine
Attached Files
File Type: cab MightyROM EzInput Stock.cab (7.52 MB, 105 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-05-2009, 02:30 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
I think it's a great step forward. Much faster, stable....
Thanks for the Feedback Mike, it'll be Much awaited and appreciated for many!!!
Old 07-05-2009, 02:43 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Moto Droid =D
Carrier: Verizon

elrichmeister is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaticSerenade View Post
create a shortcut to it in \Windows\Start Menu\Programs\

Welcome to the club!!

Mike- MR6 is haunting my dreams bro....I need it! Insert addict shiver here.

Sweet thanks, i knew there had to be an easy way lol
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development