PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-05-2009, 10:38 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: Sprint

XxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ CDMA ] [ HERMAN ] [ 06.09.09 ] [ Windows® Build 21731 ] MightyROM5

hey mike do you know where i can find the 1.07.01v radio????

Thanks

Old 07-05-2009, 10:39 PM
AKA TEMPERBAD
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2/ N1
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: [ ROM ] [ CDMA ] [ HERMAN ] [ 06.09.09 ] [ Windows® Build 21731 ] MightyROM5

Man, I cant wait for MR6, Mike, your roms rock so much you got us all itching like crack heads.... Ive been on mr5 since 5-24, I freaken love it..... MR6 will just be sweeeeeeeeeet.......... I know ya getting sick up hearing this, but, HURRY UP! LOL not that your slow, im just jonesin.lol
Old 07-05-2009, 10:50 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo/HTC Arrive

purian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the community

heydjbobby74.....thanks Purian!!!

!! .. Your Welcome .. !!

Mike posted it some pages back, I just couldn't find it right off !!

Last edited by purian23; 07-05-2009 at 10:53 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-05-2009, 11:04 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon

tcassick is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by purian23 View Post
Here you Go!!!

Install Main Memory or SD Card both work Fine
Thanks man.

However I still have a problem. I installed it and only the full qwerty works now; the regular phone keypad and compact qwerty are not working. When I press the 2 button on the keypad, instead of entering an A, B, or C, it just enters a 2. Any ideas?
Old 07-05-2009, 11:07 PM
VIP Member

purian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcassick View Post
Thanks man.

However I still have a problem. I installed it and only the full qwerty works now; the regular phone keypad and compact qwerty are not working. When I press the 2 button on the keypad, instead of entering an A, B, or C, it just enters a 2. Any ideas?
Hmm, I have had that happen, but it wasn't on a mighty rom or this stock type of keyboard, All I could suggest is reinstalling it, or just hard reset the rom, and install it again.
Old 07-05-2009, 11:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2

rtandon87 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrtandon87 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrtandon87 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrtandon87 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrtandon87 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtandon87 View Post
Sorry if this has been covered already... I see that Mighty left out the keyboard in this ROM so that we can install one of our choice. I just installed FingerKeybd 2.1. But, when I want to type a text message and start typing a name in the TO field, there is no autocomplete. Can someone please tell me how to get the autocomplete on so that I see the list of matching contacts.

Thanks in advance.
Still waiting to know this... Can Mike or someone here please tell me how to get the autocomplete on so that when I start typing in the to field, I see matching contacts in text messaging.
Old 07-05-2009, 11:13 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtandon87 View Post
Still waiting to know this... Can Mike or someone here please tell me how to get the autocomplete on so that when I start typing in the to field, I see matching contacts in text messaging.
Here You Are.. try this one and report back..!!

RecipientAutocomplete.cab
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-05-2009, 11:47 PM
dro
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: MikFroyo POWERED hTc EVO
Carrier: SPRINT

dro is keeping up the good workdro is keeping up the good workdro is keeping up the good work

Quote:

is this the same1 elephant007 posted?

because that 1 didnt work for me...are there any other ideas or fixes out there sume1 can suggest or point me 2?...THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!!!
Old 07-05-2009, 11:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2

rtandon87 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrtandon87 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrtandon87 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrtandon87 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrtandon87 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:

Right now, I just tried changing 2 registries in HKLM\System\Inbox\RecipientAutoComplete
Just changed DisableIMEContextInAddressFields to 0 and MaxRecipients to 4
and it worked.. YAY!

Last edited by rtandon87; 07-05-2009 at 11:51 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-06-2009, 12:41 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint Hero

ElAguila is keeping up the good workElAguila is keeping up the good work

I just saw the release date on the rom posted. Can't wait until the 7th to try another great rom!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development