PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-16-2009, 04:09 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ CDMA ] [ HERMAN ] [ 06.09.09 ] [ Windows® Build 21731 ] MightyROM5

Old 06-16-2009, 04:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

techboss is keeping up the good worktechboss is keeping up the good work
Re: [ ROM ] [ CDMA ] [ HERMAN ] [ 06.09.09 ] [ Windows® Build 21731 ] MightyROM5

Sweet - need some new toys to play with. It's already been a whole week since my last flash. I'm jonesing big time.
Old 06-16-2009, 04:46 PM
Timeless
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

TurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to TurboFool Send a message via MSN to TurboFool Send a message via Yahoo to TurboFool

Okay, I realize now that voice command hasn't been fixed, but merely the registry hack pre-applied. The big problem I had with that is the voice command instantly shuts off the ring, vibration and all. So if my headset's not in my ear, and I don't happen to notice it vibrating in the first few seconds, I don't hear it ring at all. Meanwhile turning off announcements means it rings through the main speaker and sends an annoying ringer to my headset. Does anyone have the default registry settings so I can switch it back to the broken voice command it used to be?
Old 06-16-2009, 04:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telus Mobility

Armani G is just getting started

I just really hope for the 6.5 rom the ring lag is gone and that phone lock prob when the phone rings lol! Everything else about MR5 is great! Its just that one prob that is keeping me away! and I hate going back to the WM Dialer! Good Luck guys I am sure it will be good!!
Old 06-16-2009, 05:05 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

kevm14 is keeping up the good workkevm14 is keeping up the good work

Just wanted to say that I have tried SPB MS3 and it looks extremely promising. That said, when I turn 3D acceleration on, I get frequent pauses in operation (though the graphics, particularly the carousel, become almost iphone smooth). Does anyone know if 6-9 fixes that? I am on 5-24. Or I'll just wait for this new release (duh).
Old 06-16-2009, 05:24 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro/Touch Diamond/BlackBerry Tour 9630

basilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armani G View Post
I just really hope for the 6.5 rom the ring lag is gone and that phone lock prob when the phone rings lol! Everything else about MR5 is great! Its just that one prob that is keeping me away! and I hate going back to the WM Dialer! Good Luck guys I am sure it will be good!!

I have had no issues with the dialer in the 6.09 build. Ring lag is better than the previous build as well, at least for me.

Using the HTC dialer that is...I believe a fix of some sort was applied in the 6.09 build...but can't remember what it entailed

Last edited by basilray; 06-16-2009 at 05:26 PM. Reason: Edit:
Old 06-16-2009, 05:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

techboss is keeping up the good worktechboss is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armani G View Post
Have you tried adjusting your slot cycle time in the IPST settings?
Old 06-16-2009, 05:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TouCh PrO

whiteguy025 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giovanny View Post
My youtube is working just fine. Did you hard reset after you flashed???
nope, ill go ahead and try that.. Thanx
Old 06-16-2009, 06:55 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO

no12call is a n00b

Quick Question reagarding: V.
Verizon Native Apps installation and questions:
I can't seem to find a method of reg editing my PPC. Is this supposed to be attached to this post? Is this registry edit supposed to be done to the PPC or the host computer? If anyone can point me in the right direction, many thanks will be bestowed on you.
Old 06-16-2009, 06:58 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

DomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by no12call View Post

Quick Question reagarding: V.
Verizon Native Apps installation and questions:
I can't seem to find a method of reg editing my PPC. Is this supposed to be attached to this post? Is this registry edit supposed to be done to the PPC or the host computer? If anyone can point me in the right direction, many thanks will be bestowed on you.
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=free+registry+editor+ppc
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development