PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2009, 01:22 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

lordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to lordshadowz
Re: [April 21st, 2009] (((((MightyROM5))))) Windows Phone® 21501 Build 21501

Quote:
Originally Posted by tx_jaycee View Post
Looks like decibel has fixed some of the issues with TSOWEN task bar for 6.5. The dll's and a cab fix can be found here: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=1047

Quote:
Originally Posted by lnchbx13 View Post
Is anyone else having the problem in WM6.5 using Tsowens taskbar 6 6.5 icons where the OK button no longer shows up, instead everything has an X button?

Thats the only issue I've ran into. Same on copper and Juicy's latest version 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilflip21 View Post
I have same problem on Juicy 7 and MightyRom5 I tried to search but havent seen an answer are we currently just awaiting a fix for this?

Anyone know what .dll file that OK image is stored in?
Looks like this was just a problem with the groups. I have fixed the dll. FYI it is shellres.192.dll, 4610. I have attached the DLL, a cab installer of just the DLL (will require soft reset) and Tsowen's 6 Elite TB for 6.5 with the shellres fixed. Pick your flavor.

Make sure you thank decibel!!
I just went and installed this with the fix.. All I can say is Wow. Works nicely with Mighty Rom and the Icons are really nice. Thank you for posting this and tanks to TSOwen and Decibel. I found posts and thanked you all.

Billy a.k.a. LordShadowz
Verizon HTC Touch Pro
Running Mighty Rom 5 (5/8/09)
Running Telus Radio 1.04.05v

My Custom R3BORN/MR5 TF3D mods- [HERE]
My MR5 Review

VERIZON TOUCH PRO USERS, go [HERE] for Help Installing and tweaking MIGHTY ROM4 R3BORN AND MIGHTY ROM 5 with ADDED RAM, NATIVE VzW apps, Tips, Bugs with fixes, GPS Issues and essential apps attached! Updated regularly with new Info. Last Update 5/13/09
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-22-2009, 01:23 PM
War is the answer!
Pocket PC: Samsung Note III, GS4 & Asus Transformer
Carrier: Sprint since 1995

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

no seriously I don't got the answer. sorry someone here will im sure

FORUM FAQ | FORUM RULES | NEW USER GUIDE |TIPS FOR SEARCHING | RULES FOR SALES ON SITE

Semper Fidelis (Always Faithful) is the motto of the Corps. That Marines have lived up to this motto is proved by the fact that there has never been a mutiny, or even the thought of one, among U.S. Marines.
Old 04-22-2009, 01:24 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

karate134 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkarate134 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkarate134 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkarate134 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkarate134 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmylxgo View Post
Which version did you install. I've been messing with this since yesterday and I can not get it show up.

Thanks
-C
I used the one with the 3.1 ending. I think others have used theother one and it works as well. Just soft reset a couple of times.

What else you got running?

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Random Phones>>Treo 800w>>Touch Pro>>Touch Pro 2
Old 04-22-2009, 01:24 PM
War is the answer!

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmylxgo View Post
Which version did you install. I've been messing with this since yesterday and I can not get it show up.

Thanks
-C
here ya go use this one
TitaniumWeather_v3.1(2).cab
Old 04-22-2009, 01:33 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

MiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to MiltonPro Send a message via MSN to MiltonPro

**Karate134**

A few things to correct the informative post. when changing to the stock wm6.5 dialer, you dont need to install it, you can deactivate the HTC dialer thru :::advanced config :::

Also the original post for titanium weather and CHOME config is from "Showaco" the link is fine though.

No need to mention names for modifying instructions of PocketShield. It is very easy to tweak and easy to figure out. You should mention, its just another option for locking; unlocking; option for stock wm6.5 dialer; and S2A application all in one. But there are so many others that work on a average basis. Just no need to give this one any particular attention.

**Edit** Also a way to work around the glitch of the scratched contact numbers is to just scroll up, not down.

I think the post is great, I would also make clear the comment of: "re-flashing; then hard reset thru clear storage" in the beginning and end... but good idea to keep posting.

Some what long though. But again if you clean it up. will shrink while having the same good info..

Last edited by MiltonPro; 04-22-2009 at 01:39 PM.
Old 04-22-2009, 01:37 PM
War is the answer!

alright ladies Im off, talk with yall later.
Old 04-22-2009, 01:38 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Galaxy S4 - CM11
Carrier: Verizon

arelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I'm just getting started. I've found my new "Art Scene."

Quote:
Originally Posted by MX51 View Post
That would be sweet arelas, I kinda like the one on the 1st page. The all white looking one. But the one that is on now is perfect. Although it would be sweet to have some options at times. Keep it up...
Old 04-22-2009, 01:44 PM
ROM Pimper
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

cmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to cmylxgo Send a message via MSN to cmylxgo Send a message via Yahoo to cmylxgo

Quote:
Originally Posted by karate134 View Post
I used the one with the 3.1 ending. I think others have used theother one and it works as well. Just soft reset a couple of times.

What else you got running?
Nothing. Plane Jane Stock Might 5. I even did the 3 finger salute and clear storage with no love

Maybe I'm missing a step?

1. Hard Rest Might 5
2. Let Stock Customizations Run
3. Disable Titanium
4. Install TitaniumWeather_v3.1.cab
5. Soft Reset
6. Click OK to Mortscript on bootup
7. Enable Titanium

No love I do not see the weather plugin. I see that its listed in the registry and even tried the Chome Editor and its all listed.
Old 04-22-2009, 01:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: MetroPCS

mmcneil is becoming a great contributor

I just wanted to say that this ROM is the best thing since sliced bread!!!!! I'm new to the world of smartphones/windows mobile, but I've been using Mighty's 4.16 ROM since last month and I didn't think it could get any better. I just made the switch to Mighty 5 yesterday and I'm lovin it. Battery life on my TP has GREATLY improved!!!! Everything else is just icing on the cake!! Good work Mighty Mike.

=D>
Old 04-22-2009, 01:47 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4g

Beejis is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBeejis is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBeejis is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBeejis is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBeejis is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quick question about this ROM and ICS. Is this ROM already setup for tethering undetected, and if so, do I choose DATA or phone as modem?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development