PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2009, 02:04 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II in Hand
Carrier: VZW MR1 6.5

Tech Addiction knows their stuffTech Addiction knows their stuffTech Addiction knows their stuffTech Addiction knows their stuffTech Addiction knows their stuffTech Addiction knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [April 21st, 2009] (((((MightyROM5))))) Windows Phone® 21501 Build 21501

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiltonPro View Post
Yep, I got that far, all my info is on the site, Pretty cool I must say.
I go the email to save the page as a favorite and that its all activated.

Havent figured out how to restore to the phone. Or option on what to restore as far as info goes...
Right as I was saying above you do the same thing unless as you did like you said with creating a favorite for the web page. Just save that page to your SD card then you probably dont need to delete your phone from the site. I did this because I did not see a way to send the link back to the phone again. Once you get the program loaded on your refreshed phone you sync back to the site and it pulls all of your data back in.. thats when you get to choose what you bring back in.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-22-2009, 02:05 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

digiblur is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardigiblur is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardigiblur is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardigiblur is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sim-X View Post
--[/I][/COLOR]Text message notification when a text conversation is "open" does not mark as read or stop blinking when replying to an incoming message. You have to close the conversation and open it back up before it marks it read. I don't know of any fix at this time.
I've had this one on every build of pretty much 21xxx and higher. I know the build of 4.16 didn't have this issue. Quite annoying on some builds as you have to go in and out of the conversation each time for each message that is not read.
Old 04-22-2009, 02:07 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

MiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to MiltonPro Send a message via MSN to MiltonPro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alias530 View Post
Is there a way to have a normal start menu instead of the program list or remove items from the program list?

The program list looks nice but I won't ever end up using most of them and to me it's just clutter.
Its the default start menu of 6.5. Only way to tweak is moving your favorite icons to the top by tap and hold for 2 seconds, giving you the option to send to the top. Even icons on systems or settings. It makes a copy icon to the start screen.

No way to change the setup. Give it a few days, it grows on you quickly...
Old 04-22-2009, 02:09 PM
ROM Pimper
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

cmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to cmylxgo Send a message via MSN to cmylxgo Send a message via Yahoo to cmylxgo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClevelandWheeler View Post
here ya go use this one
Attachment 30380
Thanks...Strange Thing...your copy of 3.1 is larger than my copy of 3.1 by 2K. Trying your version and it now shows up. I don't get it Thanks thou Hitting thanks now!
Old 04-22-2009, 02:11 PM
Regular 'Geeker

MiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to MiltonPro Send a message via MSN to MiltonPro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tech Addiction View Post
Right as I was saying above you do the same thing unless as you did like you said with creating a favorite for the web page. Just save that page to your SD card then you probably dont need to delete your phone from the site. I did this because I did not see a way to send the link back to the phone again. Once you get the program loaded on your refreshed phone you sync back to the site and it pulls all of your data back in.. thats when you get to choose what you bring back in.
I dont see a way of knowing when the phone is syncing to the site??

Also there has got to be a better way to restore other than copying the file of the site and copying the files to the phone...

If thats the case, PIMbackup is going nowhere, for such a simple app, PIM does so much..

thanks tho...
Old 04-22-2009, 02:12 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

calh22a is a n00b

When you click on the taskbar, do you guys still get the option of clicking on the volume control? When I click on my taskbar, there's a big notifications area on the bottom and then data and battery icons that I can click on to maximize, but no volume control like previous MR4.16

What's the beam function in communications manager? It was default on, but I dont remember ever using it before.
Old 04-22-2009, 02:14 PM
Lurker

erikarreola is a n00b

i really need help with this, its my work phone and I need it asap. Please help me out. i am getting desperate. original post:
I am running into problems with this rom, It ran fine but then I turned it off and I cant seem to turn my device back on. Sometimes all the buttons are on and it vibrates and even dials my voicemail but the screen does not turn on. Can anyone help me?????? Im with our a phone.....

thanks
Old 04-22-2009, 02:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro sprint
Carrier: sprint

pritch1011 is keeping up the good workpritch1011 is keeping up the good work
Unhappy Re: [April 21st, 2009] (((((MightyROM5))))) Windows Phone® 21501 Build 21501

Quote:
Originally Posted by pritch1011 View Post
how do i get rid of atrs spash screen i know this has been asked before but cant figure it out this would be the first boot screen before mighty mikes i did redo radio wont go away help me please
guess no one can help me
Old 04-22-2009, 02:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

ESsprint is just getting started

Ive decided to go back to 4.16 for now. I cant get used to some of the stuff in 6.5, I need my settings menu back and I need a music player , I dont see the point in running tf3d in 6.5 over 6.1.
Old 04-22-2009, 02:20 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Galaxy S4 - CM11
Carrier: Verizon

arelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Have you pulled the battery? Can you hit Vol Down + Power and soft reset? Let us know a few things you've already tried and maybe we can help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by erikarreola View Post
i really need help with this, its my work phone and I need it asap. Please help me out. i am getting desperate. original post:
I am running into problems with this rom, It ran fine but then I turned it off and I cant seem to turn my device back on. Sometimes all the buttons are on and it vibrates and even dials my voicemail but the screen does not turn on. Can anyone help me?????? Im with our a phone.....
thanks
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development