PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2009, 07:23 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Hero
Carrier: Sprint

DarkManX4lf is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [April 21st, 2009] (((((MightyROM5))))) Windows Phone® 21501 Build 21501

Sorry didnt know it was answered many times . Thanks for the responses !
Old 04-21-2009, 07:25 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint 4G EVO

BLawicki is keeping up the good workBLawicki is keeping up the good work

Have to say THANKS for this as it's booting up now, but what i've noticed....Having the ROM that calls for the most hype and it should, also brings the new guys here FIRST. Kind've a rock and hard place for posts like that....because I woke up this morning went all the way back to 880 something and started from there and 65% of the posts are from new guys...we are all here to help but its really a lot of the same questions that are sticked. Tough to curve for sure. I remember when I first started flashing and a coworker was bent on JUGGS' ROM and I said nahhhhhhh, i'm thinkin this MIGHTYROM is going to blow up And it did...nice to see the hype is backed up by a great rom. Have a great day e'ryone!
Old 04-21-2009, 07:27 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint 4G EVO

BLawicki is keeping up the good workBLawicki is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheapgal View Post
Oh...where's my PIM Backup and TOMTOM GPS......

the new Rom5...flash...removed some software...
[HANK] DAMMIT BOBBY [HANK]
Old 04-21-2009, 07:32 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

Hey guys, I updated the first page with WORKING links now.

Sorry for the hiccups lastnight.

Rico's server is only allowed 1000 concurrent connections and lastnight he exceeded that. 1000 downloads at the same time?!?!?!? crazy. Anyways they blocked access to the folder we had the rom in.

In any case it is now updated and we have two servers going to keep reliability up.

I would just like to say thank you for bringing down PPCGeeks & Rico's server lastnight Quite the memorable moment lol!!!

Anyways I hope everyone enjoys the rom now.

To the users who donated, thank you very very very mcuh! i never expected such a response! Thank you so much for showing your support in what I do.

For the users who didn't donate, no worries i never came into this project expecting money, so no worries

I hope to continue to bring you guys kick *** roms and bring down the server one again hehehe

Cheers!!!!
Old 04-21-2009, 07:38 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Sprint Evo 4G

dasfool is just getting started

Thanks so much for making putting these together. Made my phone a much more enjoyable experience. I've flashed my TP to MightyRom5 and am playing around, trying to get used to the interface. I may have found a bug with either the dialer or PIM I can't tell which. After restoring my contacts, and I open the included dialer, upon pressing down a few times to scroll through speed dials and contacts, the graphics start to get stuck on top of each other like the screen isn't updating. Could someone else check this and see if it's something on my end only?
Old 04-21-2009, 07:44 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

lordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to lordshadowz

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
Hey guys, I updated the first page with WORKING links now.

Sorry for the hiccups lastnight.

Rico's server is only allowed 1000 concurrent connections and lastnight he exceeded that. 1000 downloads at the same time?!?!?!? crazy. Anyways they blocked access to the folder we had the rom in.

In any case it is now updated and we have two servers going to keep reliability up.

I would just like to say thank you for bringing down PPCGeeks & Rico's server lastnight Quite the memorable moment lol!!!

Anyways I hope everyone enjoys the rom now.

To the users who donated, thank you very very very mcuh! i never expected such a response! Thank you so much for showing your support in what I do.

For the users who didn't donate, no worries i never came into this project expecting money, so no worries

I hope to continue to bring you guys kick *** roms and bring down the server one again hehehe

Cheers!!!!

Hey Mike !

I just got home from work. I tried Lilrico's link on page 1 and I'm getting a Error 404 File not found.

Pyrotech's link IS working however. It just finished downloading as I'm typing this. Please add my stat to lilrico. I can't wait to see how many downloads there are hehe. Ok now to go flash.. I couldn't wait to get home !!!

Billy a.k.a. LordShadowz
Verizon HTC Touch Pro
Running Mighty Rom 5 (5/8/09)
Running Telus Radio 1.04.05v

My Custom R3BORN/MR5 TF3D mods- [HERE]
My MR5 Review

VERIZON TOUCH PRO USERS, go [HERE] for Help Installing and tweaking MIGHTY ROM4 R3BORN AND MIGHTY ROM 5 with ADDED RAM, NATIVE VzW apps, Tips, Bugs with fixes, GPS Issues and essential apps attached! Updated regularly with new Info. Last Update 5/13/09
Old 04-21-2009, 07:49 AM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

That's a windows mobile 6.5 bug in conjunction with the htc phone dialer.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-21-2009, 07:54 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Pro
Carrier: Telus

gmarcoux is keeping up the good workgmarcoux is keeping up the good work

Quote:
That's a windows mobile 6.5 bug in conjunction with the htc phone dialer.
Hey Mighty,

I'm downloading the ROM as we speak, but speaking of 6.5 bugs... Is the Alarm bug present in your ROM or were you able to find a solution?

"I know. I outnumber them, but I shall go gently with them at first."
- Edmond Rostand, Cyrano de Bergerac, Act 1
Old 04-21-2009, 07:56 AM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmarcoux View Post
Hey Mighty,

I'm downloading the ROM as we speak, but speaking of 6.5 bugs... Is the Alarm bug present in your ROM or were you able to find a solution?
I posted this earlier yesterday, but we both know it's a zoo in here hahah.

Anyways, what 6.5 is doing is. It is not calling upon the ALARM ringtone to sound the alarm. it is calling the NOTIFICATION alert in ur sounds & notifications menu.

What i did for a temporary solution was set by default the notification sound to the same sound i use for my alarm which is Alarm-Dawn.wav

I don't use notifications for appointments or anything, so having this solution is perfectly fine for me until the 6.5 oddities are ironed out.

Hope this helps!!!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-21-2009, 07:57 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Pro
Carrier: Telus

gmarcoux is keeping up the good workgmarcoux is keeping up the good work

Quote:
I posted this earlier yesterday, but we both know it's a zoo in here hahah.

Anyways, what 6.5 is doing is. It is not calling upon the ALARM ringtone to sound the alarm. it is calling the NOTIFICATION alert in ur sounds & notifications menu.

What i did for a temporary solution was set by default the notification sound to the same sound i use for my alarm which is Alarm-Dawn.wav

I don't use notifications for appointments or anything, so having this solution is perfectly fine for me until the 6.5 oddities are ironed out.

Hope this helps!!!
Ok that works then. I was a little concerned because the work around wouldn't work on Juicy's ROM for some reason but worked on Stars so as long as it works on your's we're still good
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development