PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2009, 07:59 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [April 21st, 2009] (((((MightyROM5))))) Windows Phone® 21501 Build 21501

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmarcoux View Post
Ok that works then. I was a little concerned because the work around wouldn't work on Juicy's ROM for some reason but worked on Stars so as long as it works on your's we're still good
yep, works 100%.

I know cause i use my alarm to wake up
Old 04-21-2009, 07:59 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Sprint Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

dasfool is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
That's a windows mobile 6.5 bug in conjunction with the htc phone dialer.
Ah, thanks for the quick response. I'll stop hard resetting my device and ripping my hair out now.

Also, the Sprint PRL cab installs fine, but when I run it, it get's stuck trying to update the PRL. Is that a known bug as well?
Old 04-21-2009, 08:04 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro (Previously Diamond, Touch, 6800, 6700, Dell Axims, Various iPaqs and Philips Nino)

k000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
I posted this earlier yesterday, but we both know it's a zoo in here hahah.

Anyways, what 6.5 is doing is. It is not calling upon the ALARM ringtone to sound the alarm. it is calling the NOTIFICATION alert in ur sounds & notifications menu.

What i did for a temporary solution was set by default the notification sound to the same sound i use for my alarm which is Alarm-Dawn.wav

I don't use notifications for appointments or anything, so having this solution is perfectly fine for me until the 6.5 oddities are ironed out.

Hope this helps!!!

Hey - your Alarm file is same as mine... no wonder I like your work.. ha ha ... But honestly, I've given up on Windows Phone's Alarm... just too much hassle and I never know what next flash will get to in terms of Alarms.

All in all - godo work once again - I like the super-refined Themes in there as well !

Great job...
Old 04-21-2009, 08:07 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint 4G EVO

BLawicki is keeping up the good workBLawicki is keeping up the good work

Word on the streets is there is an install coming out to easily add a contacts panel with up to 9(i think) pages for contacts with pictures...anyone conjur this up yet? I was frustrated with creating the panels....
Old 04-21-2009, 08:12 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

hyperfire21 is just getting started

Is there a prob with quickgps? it wont open.

Also do we have to manually close the data connection each time or is there a timer which will turn it off?
Old 04-21-2009, 08:28 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon

Jinnai is a n00b

I installed Mighty5 on my Verizon TP this morning and I'm awestruck. This is amazing. I have the pagepool set to 12MB and figured I'd be reflashing just a few minutes later from out of memory, but when checking memory usage, it's sitting at just over 50% right after boot. Letting it sit idle for a couple hours it has only climbed to 61%. Amazingly well done and definitely a recommended ROM for us gimped Verizon users.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hyperfire21 View Post
Is there a prob with quickgps? it wont open.

Also do we have to manually close the data connection each time or is there a timer which will turn it off?
If you manually turn off the data connection when it's not in use, then Winmo 6.5 should automatically turn it on when needed. Always has for me, and seems to be doing so with Mighty5 as well. QuickGPS never loads for me right after a fresh ROM install for some reason. After a couple synchs it loads fine and turns out it has usually grabbed updated files on its own. So if you never synch, it might be a problem, not sure.
Old 04-21-2009, 08:36 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

lordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to lordshadowz

Ok Quick feedback.

Device- Verizon TP
Pagepool- 8 Mb's
Telus Radio 1.04.05v

Hard reset after initial flash.

Device programmed properly.

Device Activesync'ed properly

Love the new animated Mighty Rom Screen.

Gps is properly unlocked and acquired a 9 satellite lock in 8 seconds using Googlemaps and LiveSearch.

Quick GPS works and updates properly.

Bluetooth Device connected properly and Bluetooth Icon shows properly HOWEVER as with Copper my Jawbone device shows Disconnected in the BT device screen.

Device located all my pictures and music properly on the Storage Card. 4 Gig SDHC card.

Fatal unrecoverable error received when installing the latest Microsoft Voice COmmand Cab HOWEVER it works properly. Its weird this also occured in Copper.

Data connection is working flawlessly.

Flash works in Opera and MSIE. Must open Opera in Landscape for flash to work.

Rom is very responsive at 8 mb page pool.

Love the Notifications menu and love the new Start Menu.

So far so good. Gonna play some more and start installing games and other software and see how it goes. Thank you Mighty Mike and Lil Rico ! Really love you guys. Thank you !

Billy a.k.a. LordShadowz
Verizon HTC Touch Pro
Running Mighty Rom 5 (5/8/09)
Running Telus Radio 1.04.05v

My Custom R3BORN/MR5 TF3D mods- [HERE]
My MR5 Review

VERIZON TOUCH PRO USERS, go [HERE] for Help Installing and tweaking MIGHTY ROM4 R3BORN AND MIGHTY ROM 5 with ADDED RAM, NATIVE VzW apps, Tips, Bugs with fixes, GPS Issues and essential apps attached! Updated regularly with new Info. Last Update 5/13/09

Last edited by lordshadowz; 04-21-2009 at 09:20 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-21-2009, 08:37 AM
Postwhoring VIP
Pocket PC: MoPho Ray Tube!!!

OR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIP
Send a message via MSN to OR78
Re: | February 25th, 2009 | . | M i g h t y R O M 4.12 | . | 20765-UC | . | 24 MB - P

Quote:
Originally Posted by camaroz2866 View Post
please help, i am trying to flash this rom, i download the rom n try and copy the nbh to the ruu folder and it wont let me. what am i doing wrong

you need to extract the file out of the rar using winzip

Give some
Old 04-21-2009, 08:38 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro (Sprint)

therealm80 is keeping up the good worktherealm80 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to therealm80

Hey Mike,
Great ROM. Seems like it is very stable. One thing I did notice is that everything seemed a bit laggy. Not quite as snappy as MR416. Is that just how WM6.5 is or could it be something else?
Thanks
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-21-2009, 08:42 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro (Sprint)

therealm80 is keeping up the good worktherealm80 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to therealm80

And another thing. Can someone please see if they have this issue. Anytime I have S2A installed (which is built in to MR5) it resets my ringtone to the first one in the list when I do the long end press to set it to vibrate and then back to ring. So basically everytime I set my phone to vibrate it resets my ringtone because of something with S2A. HELP!!!!! pleeeeeez. haha
Thanks
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development