PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2009, 08:57 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

MiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to MiltonPro Send a message via MSN to MiltonPro
Re: [April 21st, 2009] (((((MightyROM5))))) Windows Phone® 21501 Build 21501

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyperfire21 View Post
Guys I really need an answer to these 2 questions.

1) When I use data like internet explorer and i close internet explorer, any way to turn data connection off automatically instead of going to comm manager and doing it?

2) Is there any way to make the call timer start when call is connected?
It always starts when i initiate the call and not when actually connected
Use advance config/more settings/connections/and set to disconnect to your liking... 30 secs/1minute... and so on..

Dont know about the timmer..,...
Old 04-21-2009, 08:59 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

lordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to lordshadowz

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post
Indeed! From my hosting site:

Madness I tell you, just plain madness!
hehe love that ! You abuse our servers too much !

I bet the tech last night was sittin there eating his ho ho's when the warning came up and he was like WTH !?!?!? I'm blockin this Mofo... lol

Billy a.k.a. LordShadowz
Verizon HTC Touch Pro
Running Mighty Rom 5 (5/8/09)
Running Telus Radio 1.04.05v

My Custom R3BORN/MR5 TF3D mods- [HERE]
My MR5 Review

VERIZON TOUCH PRO USERS, go [HERE] for Help Installing and tweaking MIGHTY ROM4 R3BORN AND MIGHTY ROM 5 with ADDED RAM, NATIVE VzW apps, Tips, Bugs with fixes, GPS Issues and essential apps attached! Updated regularly with new Info. Last Update 5/13/09
Old 04-21-2009, 09:07 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

karate134 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkarate134 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkarate134 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkarate134 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkarate134 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordshadowz View Post
yes. Click Start, then the left soft key is LOCK. Click that. I love the Win 6.5 lock.
Well yup I definitely see that lock, except you must hit it every single time you turn off the phone. slide to unlock was essentially automatic everytime.

I'll hit the thank button in a few, don't worry.

Any way to get slide to unlock to work?

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Random Phones>>Treo 800w>>Touch Pro>>Touch Pro 2
Old 04-21-2009, 09:11 AM
Indigenous Nudist
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

Torx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIP

you nitwits get the rom first over us diamond users and dont even post screenshots!!?!?

you ungrateful bastards!

*runs away*
Old 04-21-2009, 09:14 AM
Regular 'Geeker

lordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Additional Feedback. My first set of initial feedback is located in the following Post:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=9106

Wifi turned on and Connected properly with good up and down speeds. I have a linksys Router.

Windows Live Works perfectly. I love the panel on the Chome screen.

E-mail is set up properly and working properly. I use MSN and its set to update as e-mails arrive. I sent myself and e-mail and it showed up right away on the Home screen.

I sent and received Regular Text, a Picture message, and I sent and received a small video clip. All worked properly after installing the Verizon Arcsoft MMS cab, and the SMS 160 cab. The Messages were timestamped properly and uploaded quickly and I received the return messages from my daughter promptly. Beautiful !

Love the Mighty White Titanium theme !!!!!!!!! I'm sticking with it for now.

BTW Mike the Alarm you picked is the exact one I use. I use the alarm to wake up also LOL.. Totally awesome. Its the only one that wakes me.

Microsoft My Phone installed and synced properly over Wifi and Regular data. Love this Service !

I can't say enough how nice MSIE 8 is.. It plays Youtube nicely. I'm so happy with it.

Will update as i go.. Next I have 104 games to install and test LOL.. Yes I said 104.

Last edited by lordshadowz; 04-21-2009 at 09:22 AM.
Old 04-21-2009, 09:17 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by karate134 View Post
Well yup I definitely see that lock, except you must hit it every single time you turn off the phone. slide to unlock was essentially automatic everytime.

I'll hit the thank button in a few, don't worry.

Any way to get slide to unlock to work?
I'm sorry. I should have explained further. I'm in the middle of testing the rom and installing stuff so I'm being quick. Ok click on start, settings, LOCK. It will load a screen. Click Prompt if phone is unused for, set it to 0 minutes. Then select your password and click ok. It will now lock when you turn the screen off or within 1 minute of you not doing anything. Also the default windows lock is a slide to lock... It mimmicks S2U2 and will show you notifications and everything.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-21-2009, 09:19 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: htc evo3D

Sim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Sim-X Send a message via Yahoo to Sim-X

OH MY GOD - a new version of mighty!!!! My battery is dead, will have to flash this afternoon - ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

thx Mike!

Does this including the updated version of google maps with latitude fix?

Last edited by Sim-X; 04-21-2009 at 09:22 AM.
Old 04-21-2009, 09:30 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

NxtGenCowboy is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to NxtGenCowboy

in my time of waiting for MightyRom5, I was flashing different Roms to check them out.. I flashed ATr (above the rest) and now his bootscreen wont go away...

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark, and professionals built the Titanic.
Old 04-21-2009, 09:30 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: 16GB iPhone 4
Carrier: AT&T

DaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to DaPeeps Send a message via Yahoo to DaPeeps Send a message via Skype™ to DaPeeps

oh god....I knew this was going to happen.....I am so happy with Copper and its stability...I have Chome customized to my liking....everything running great...and then Mighty5 comes out.

Dammit....I KNOW I am gonna wind up flashing this.....I just really don't want to recustomize Chome.

Oh well...I guess I know what I am doing when I get off work today. Thank god I have a half day today.

If I or someone else helps you out, don't just say thanks, click!
Old 04-21-2009, 09:31 AM
Lurker
Carrier: Cricket

xTONEx is a n00b

so guys im having a hard time finding a for sure answer here. how does 1 decide what size pagepool to use for say a sprint touch pro flashed over to cricket?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development