PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2009, 03:44 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro CDMA
Carrier: Verizon

stgarf is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [April 21st, 2009] (((((MightyROM5))))) Windows Phone® 21501 Build 21501

Hmmm does sensorlock 0.40 not work on winmo6.5?
Old 04-21-2009, 03:46 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro and Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

cflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by tek818 View Post
anyone have Sprint TV working?
I haven't gotten Sprint TV to work on any roms lately. Not sure what is different, it worked on the older ones. I think there are some threads about it, I haven't really spent a lot of time researching it, so if someone has a quick answer great. Otherwise, I luckily don't use it often, I have ORB and also a HAVA device so that gives me my fix. But wouldn't be bad to get what my sub covers!
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: X51v

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community

I love everything about MightyMikes/LilRico new 21501 super ROM...! Except the YouTube Player, I had to change the YouTube Player because it did not give me the option to use the "Settings" where the "High Quality video option is located, other options that are in the "Settings Area" are Video Playback Quality, Fast Download, and Auto -select, a must have for me....

If you desire to have these options on your TP YouTube Player, then just install the extra added advanced codecs packed YouTube Player, the "Tech1 21xYx 6.5 YouTube.Cab" below to the main memory of your TP, enjoy......

You can also download my other video players, video accessories and games in post #'s 1, 2, and 3 here http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=59820 NOTICE THE SETTINGS ICON, NEXT TO THE PROGRAM GUIDE....

Attached Files
File Type: cab Tech1 21xYx 6.5 YouTube.cab (4.21 MB, 133 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Technology1; 04-21-2009 at 04:14 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO

cheapgal is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by cflynt View Post
Just a hunch but try a Soft Reset. If that don't work try a Hard Reset. I will state that after every ROM upgrade, right after that 100% hits and it starts to reset, I pull the battery for 30 seconds and then when I go to turn it back on, I do the HARD RESET. Don't know if that matters or not. Just what I always read to do. But I have heard of others in the past with not being able to run certain apps, and they did a soft reset and all was good. So something to try.

Good Luck.
Thanks, hard reset ...did it.
Old 04-21-2009, 03:48 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: X51v

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community

Here in the photo below are the "Settings area" that I was talking about above, with the added codec package, plus the High Quality video option, now you are looking at real HD quality videos....

Last edited by Technology1; 04-21-2009 at 11:08 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-21-2009, 03:50 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO

cheapgal is just getting started

Does anyone know if ROM5 suppose to include PIM backup?
Old 04-21-2009, 03:51 AM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico

I can't sleep...

So what's the consensus? I'm reading all the post now...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheapgal View Post
Does anyone know if ROM5 suppose to include PIM backup?
No its not in there...
Old 04-21-2009, 03:53 AM
Chewy tha Monkey Hunta
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D & (Girl's) HTC Inspire "4G"

jbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by cflynt View Post
I haven't gotten Sprint TV to work on any roms lately. Not sure what is different, it worked on the older ones. I think there are some threads about it, I haven't really spent a lot of time researching it, so if someone has a quick answer great. Otherwise, I luckily don't use it often, I have ORB and also a HAVA device so that gives me my fix. But wouldn't be bad to get what my sub covers!
what kind of error are you getting? i know the calkulin tv fix has worked on previous mightyroms so that would work if youre getting a 7004 (i think thats the number) error the calkulin fix should work, but what's the problem?
Old 04-21-2009, 03:54 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Prizo!

Alex42590 is becoming a great contributor

what about the custom taskbar?
Old 04-21-2009, 03:55 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Prizo!

Alex42590 is becoming a great contributor

and what can i use to remove tabs since diamond config doesnt work
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development