PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-10-2009, 02:48 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

mikel81 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Talking Re: MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com [Windows Phone® 6.5] [Final]

Why does my taskbar show the little quickgps satellite icon whenever my data connection is not active with this rom? Any way to fix it? The only thing I can think of, is that I installed the % battery icon from http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=54514 .

And is there any way to switch back to the standard windows start menu when you click start instead of the three rows of programs?

Other than that I have gotten all of the little bugs fixed and am very happy with this rom. Thanks

Last edited by mikel81; 11-10-2009 at 02:51 AM.
Old 11-10-2009, 12:15 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo/HTC Arrive
Carrier: Sprint

purian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the community
Re: MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com [Windows Phone® 6.5] [Final]

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikel81 View Post
Why does my taskbar show the little quickgps satellite icon whenever my data connection is not active with this rom? Any way to fix it? The only thing I can think of, is that I installed the % battery icon from http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=54514 .

And is there any way to switch back to the standard windows start menu when you click start instead of the three rows of programs?

Other than that I have gotten all of the little bugs fixed and am very happy with this rom. Thanks
Most likely for the taskbar issue may be that you're using a 6.1 taskbar instead of a 6.5 taskbar being that this ROM is 6.5.

Here is the 3 row start menu
Attached Files
File Type: cab 3 Row StartMenu.cab (1.1 KB, 17 views) Click for barcode!
Old 11-10-2009, 12:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by purian23 View Post
Most likely for the taskbar issue may be that you're using a 6.1 taskbar instead of a 6.5 taskbar being that this ROM is 6.5.

Here is the 3 row start menu
Ok, so I need to find a 6.5 battery icon set? Is there a similar one to the one I linked above for 6.5?

As for the three row start menu, that is what it switched to when I installed this rom. That is what it is currently like and I don't like it. I want the standard windows one with recent programs across the top.

Thanks for the reply.
Old 11-10-2009, 03:36 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint Diamond Touch

ramblon is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by nouse41 View Post
Wow, that's weird. I was running Mighty 6 Final and had the same type of symptoms. After a hard reset didnt help, I've been flashing diffrent ROMs to see if it helps but so far the 2 I have tried are too unstable, which I'm not sure is the ROM's fault or is a hardware issue like you said. Waiting for a respectable ROM like Pski to come out new since Mike has moved on to the TP2.
If that doesnt work, I'm going to flash back to Mighty 6 one more time before going to the most recent stock ROM and then going to the hardware.
I was using that rom and started to have the same problem a few months in. Occasionally a program would be brought up and when I would exit out, it would give me that "swirling symbol" like its thinking. Its seems like it would never stop thinking, thus draining the battery. When I upgraded to mightys latest rom from 9/05/09 it ran much faster and much longer battery life. I had too many glitches with your rom, but this new rom seems much better.
Old 11-10-2009, 10:41 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: PPC6850SP
Carrier: SPRINT

marm2001 is a n00b
Send a message via ICQ to marm2001 Send a message via Skype™ to marm2001

Why i'm getting commmunications problems when i'm trying to update to the new version? I'm using windows 7... Any suggestion??
Old 11-15-2009, 02:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro (Sprint)

moovius is keeping up the good workmoovius is keeping up the good work

Nevermind! Seems as though I downloaded the wrong rom for my phone!

I'm using windows 7 pro 64 bit and I'm trying to to flash using the included ROMUpdateUtility.exe file. So far, it will reset and bring me to the tricolor screen, starts up flashing to 1% and then resets and gives me an error screen that this updater is not compatible.

I was going to try just putting the nbh to my storage card's root and see if I could get it to update from the microsd card. So I renamed the MM6 nbh to RAPHIMG.nbh and put it into the tricolor screen, but it doesn't find the rom and I have to reset from there.

My phone is already unlocked and I have been flashing it for a while now, so I'm at a loss.

Thanks for any input.

Last edited by moovius; 11-15-2009 at 10:09 PM.
Old 11-15-2009, 07:21 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by moovius View Post
I'm using windows 7 pro 64 bit and I'm trying to to flash using the included ROMUpdateUtility.exe file. So far, it will reset and bring me to the tricolor screen, starts up flashing to 1% and then resets and gives me an error screen that this updater is not compatible.

I was going to try just putting the nbh to my storage card's root and see if I could get it to update from the microsd card. So I renamed the MM6 nbh to RAPHIMG.nbh and put it into the tricolor screen, but it doesn't find the rom and I have to reset from there.

My phone is already unlocked and I have been flashing it for a while now, so I'm at a loss.

Thanks for any input.
try naming it RAPHIMG cause you might have file extensions hidden. if that doesn't work, then use this program to format the card properly to fat32 and then you shouldn't have any problems flashing from sd card in the future.
Old 11-15-2009, 10:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro (Sprint)

moovius is keeping up the good workmoovius is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
try naming it RAPHIMG cause you might have file extensions hidden. if that doesn't work, then use this program to format the card properly to fat32 and then you shouldn't have any problems flashing from sd card in the future.
Just realized I downloaded the wrong phone version for this rom. *clunk*
Old 11-15-2009, 11:08 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: metropcs

bezzly is a n00b

can anyone tell me in english how to install these themes on my touch pro
Old 11-16-2009, 12:25 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by bezzly View Post
can anyone tell me in english how to install these themes on my touch pro

If you mean "how do you install this ROM", read the first post.

Quote:
Flashing Instructions:
1) Make sure your device is unlocked - HERE
2) Download ROM
3) Read instructions on how to flash - HERE
If you still don't get it there are video walk-thrus at those links.

Basically plug your phone in, click next, next, wait, next. blah blah
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development