PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-16-2009, 10:19 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com [Windows Phone® 6.5] [Final]

that's awesome man. glad i could help you out.

if you have some kind of need to sync with outlook, then using activesync is probably your best bet. My Phone is a great little app though.
Old 10-16-2009, 10:33 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Bell

crazycage is just getting started
Cool Re: MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com [Windows Phone® 6.5] [Final]

Definitely. I will be using this app for sure! I wonder if it actually can lock/delete all data on your phone? ever tested this? hehe

I have another question for you guys.

I want to upgrade TouchFlo 3D to the latest version (rodium i think its called) or some other version with a lot more features.

Nowt that I have MR6 on the phone, is it as easy as just installing a cab on found in the forums? Is there anything important I should know before attempting to touch manila? Anyway to backup manila only?

Thanks
Old 10-16-2009, 10:54 AM
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazycage View Post
Definitely. I will be using this app for sure! I wonder if it actually can lock/delete all data on your phone? ever tested this? hehe

I have another question for you guys.

I want to upgrade TouchFlo 3D to the latest version (rodium i think its called) or some other version with a lot more features.

Nowt that I have MR6 on the phone, is it as easy as just installing a cab on found in the forums? Is there anything important I should know before attempting to touch manila? Anyway to backup manila only?

Thanks
There is a new Lock feature and an Erase feature that was just added to My Phone earlier this week. I haven't had to use it and hope I never will, but here are the instructions for doing it. See here under "Using Premium Services".

You could probably install manila 2.1 with the cab and instructions available here in post #5, but it would probably work best to just flash a custom rom that already has it.

Last edited by razorloves; 10-16-2009 at 11:06 AM.
Old 10-16-2009, 11:37 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Bell

crazycage is just getting started

Thanks man I'll look into that touchflo

Have you heard about how slow the Touch Pro video performance is when running games and stuff??

I had an old 200mhz HTC Wizard and it ran games FAST AND SMOOTH and this new HTC is CRAP in speed for gaming.

Any idea if there is any fixes that dramatically speed up the phone for 3D gaming?
Old 10-16-2009, 04:25 PM
i like turtles
Pocket PC: Fascinate (Galaxy S)

chronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazycage View Post
Thanks man I'll look into that touchflo

Have you heard about how slow the Touch Pro video performance is when running games and stuff??

I had an old 200mhz HTC Wizard and it ran games FAST AND SMOOTH and this new HTC is CRAP in speed for gaming.

Any idea if there is any fixes that dramatically speed up the phone for 3D gaming?
no fixes. in fact this is an ongoing issue with htc. they won't pay qualcomm for the damn drivers!

another example of corporate greed. They feel their phones work "good enough" and enough people are buying them that the drivers would be a waste of money, and result in lower profits.

Old 10-16-2009, 07:44 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: alltel

nectsta is a n00b

I love the last mighty rom layout, but my biggest problem with it is that I can't figure out how to receive mms messages? I've tried and tried, and I just can't figure out what I need to do! Can anyone help me?

Thx!!!
Old 10-16-2009, 11:00 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nectsta View Post
I love the last mighty rom layout, but my biggest problem with it is that I can't figure out how to receive mms messages? I've tried and tried, and I just can't figure out what I need to do! Can anyone help me?

Thx!!!
I see this is your first post. welcome to ppcgeeks!
You have to install the arcsoft program to send and receive MMS. See post #5 of this thread
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-16-2009, 11:47 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

cainvx is a n00b

i'm curious is there a mightyrom with manila 2.1 coming any time soon?

i just can't let go of those awesome themes, lol
Old 10-17-2009, 12:26 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Wunder is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWunder is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWunder is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWunder is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Skype™ to Wunder

Pretty sure Mike is done putting out ROM's for the TouchPro, cainvx. On to bigger better things! =D>

---> http://www.mightyrom.com/

Did I help? The is down to the right

Last edited by Wunder; 10-17-2009 at 12:30 AM.
Old 10-17-2009, 01:08 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: cg
Carrier: metropcs

mutix is a n00b

Thanks looks great, but i dont have the weather Tab .. ?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development