PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-15-2009, 11:58 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Telus

Takonic is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com [Windows Phone® 6.5] [Final]

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
welcome to ppcgeeks.
you can try uninstalling them by going to the Remove Programs in your settings. But if you just want to go back to original state of mightyrom, then just do a hard reset. that will reflash the mighty rom.
tried removing it, and hard reset, the clocks fixed..but the scroll bars at the bottom still have a messed up solid white background ;/
Old 10-16-2009, 12:05 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takonic View Post
tried removing it, and hard reset, the clocks fixed..but the scroll bars at the bottom still have a messed up solid white background ;/
how did you do the hard reset?
Old 10-16-2009, 02:25 AM
Lurker

Takonic is a n00b

Quote:
how did you do the hard reset?
hold down "volume down" the middle circle button, and usign the stylus to push the little button near the usb plug
Old 10-16-2009, 02:36 AM
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
hold down "volume down" the middle circle button, and usign the stylus to push the little button near the usb plug
did you see the phone actually hard reset? it sounds like it didn't do one since you still have that problem. I would just go to your system settings and click on Clear Storage. That's the way MightyMike recommends doing a hard reset.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-16-2009, 02:37 AM
Lurker

Takonic is a n00b

Quote:
did you see the phone actually hard reset? it sounds like it didn't do one since you still have that problem. I would just go to your system settings and click on Clear Storage. That's the way MightyMike recommends doing a hard reset.
will do, and does clear storage clear the telus/and all my phone numbers stored?
Old 10-16-2009, 02:54 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
will do, and does clear storage clear the telus/and all my phone numbers stored?
Doing a hard reset (buttons or clear storage) reflashes the rom you have installed, so, yes it will delete everything.
If you did already do a successful hard reset then i don't think doing another one will help. Maybe this "white spot" you're describing is some hardware malfunction. If you do another hr and it's still there, then i would flash back to stock, and if it's still there, then relock and do warranty claim

Last edited by razorloves; 10-16-2009 at 03:01 AM.
Old 10-16-2009, 03:10 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint PCS

Keyone is just getting started

I've been experiencing this since many versions of MR6 ROMs, but haven't seen much discussion about it. My phone often stutters, as in, freeze for up to 10 seconds, then continues working again. This often happens when I'm using Total Commander to access my storage card and trying to scroll in the TF3D programs menu (the very last tab when you select "All Programs"). When it freezes, I can't do anything. If I try to continue scrolling, it doesn't move, but when it unfreezes, it does everything I have done while frozen (it seems like my actions are buffered in memory).

This happens often enough to annoy me, but everything else about the ROM is great. Has no one experienced this?? Mind you I have switched to EnergyROM, JD's ROM, NFSFan's ROMs, etc and never experienced this stuttering. I have only experienced this on all of MR6 ROMs. Search reveals little to nothing on a resolution. I actually tried flashing it and install nothing, but still the same issues...

Last edited by Keyone; 10-16-2009 at 03:23 AM.
Old 10-16-2009, 09:30 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Bell

crazycage is just getting started
Talking Re: MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com [Windows Phone® 6.5] [Final]

Razor! I did it! I'm using the new ROM! YESSS its awesomely better hehe

It was easy as pie to install. Its almost impossible to mess it up. I dunno how people do. I guess the most common problem would be flashing something that doesn't support the device eh.

I am using the mightyrom6 made specifically for the touch pro and it works great! I love the slide to answer on incoming calls too. I NEEDED that feature hehe and my Google Maps works GREAT right away.

Thanks again for all your help. You gave me the confidence/balls to actually try it!

Hey, about that myphone app, its great but I found out that you cannot sync myphone with Outlook on the desktop which sucks because if you could somehow, even with some kind of detour, that would be complete for business/on-the-road use. Also haven't got the "find my lost phone" feature to work yet

Last edited by crazycage; 10-16-2009 at 09:32 AM.
Old 10-16-2009, 09:38 AM
i like turtles
Pocket PC: Fascinate (Galaxy S)

chronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazycage View Post
Razor! I did it! I'm using the new ROM! YESSS its awesomely better hehe

It was easy as pie to install. Its almost impossible to mess it up. I dunno how people do. I guess the most common problem would be flashing something that doesn't support the device eh.

I am using the mightyrom6 made specifically for the touch pro and it works great! I love the slide to answer on incoming calls too. I NEEDED that feature hehe and my Google Maps works GREAT right away.

Thanks again for all your help. You gave me the confidence/balls to actually try it!

Hey, about that myphone app, its great but I found out that you cannot sync myphone with Outlook on the desktop which sucks because if you could somehow, even with some kind of detour, that would be complete for business/on-the-road use. Also haven't got the "find my lost phone" feature to work yet
its real easy to mess up. if that cable comes undone it's F'd. On my touch pro (I don't know about others) I have to let it sit still because even when it's plugged in, it can be loose and connect and disconnect. know what i mean?

Old 10-16-2009, 10:07 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Bell

crazycage is just getting started

oh yea true, I had a cable issue like that with an old blackberry I was using (yuk, i will never go back to berry anything). I honestly don't know how people think its a more efficient business phone in general. I mean, they have their good points, primarily being simplicity, but for me, I can't use them. I have never been a simple person hehe
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development