View Single Post
Old 10-16-2009, 03:10 AM
Keyone
PPCGeeks Regular

Keyone is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com [Windows Phone® 6.5] [Final]

I've been experiencing this since many versions of MR6 ROMs, but haven't seen much discussion about it. My phone often stutters, as in, freeze for up to 10 seconds, then continues working again. This often happens when I'm using Total Commander to access my storage card and trying to scroll in the TF3D programs menu (the very last tab when you select "All Programs"). When it freezes, I can't do anything. If I try to continue scrolling, it doesn't move, but when it unfreezes, it does everything I have done while frozen (it seems like my actions are buffered in memory).

This happens often enough to annoy me, but everything else about the ROM is great. Has no one experienced this?? Mind you I have switched to EnergyROM, JD's ROM, NFSFan's ROMs, etc and never experienced this stuttering. I have only experienced this on all of MR6 ROMs. Search reveals little to nothing on a resolution. I actually tried flashing it and install nothing, but still the same issues...

Last edited by Keyone; 10-16-2009 at 03:23 AM.