PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-04-2009, 04:41 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com [Windows Phone® 6.5] [Final]

Quote:
Originally Posted by 166486 View Post
I'm using your mightyrom6 which works great but have one issue..iqm able to receive picture/video messages but the download option for me to view message is gayed out so im not able to view it.. i installed the arcsoft and carrier for verizon and still not working.. please assist.

thanks
did you instal the verizon arcsoft from post #5 of this thread? did you do a soft reset after installing? arcsoft downloads pics/videos automatically, so, when it's working properly, you won't ever have to hit the download button.

Last edited by razorloves; 10-04-2009 at 04:52 PM.
Old 10-05-2009, 09:09 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

gianthobbit is keeping up the good workgianthobbit is keeping up the good workgianthobbit is keeping up the good work

Wow so many comments how do you wade through them all?

Well about 6 months ago i installed a Mighty Windows 6.5 ROM and although I loved most of it it was to flawed. I thought that I would come back and check and see if a 100% stable and final version of windows 6.5 is out, is MR 6.0 it? Or do i have to wait longer?
Old 10-05-2009, 09:33 AM
i like turtles
Pocket PC: Fascinate (Galaxy S)

chronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by gianthobbit View Post

Well about 6 months ago i installed a Mighty Windows 6.5 ROM and although I loved most of it it was to flawed. I thought that I would come back and check and see if a 100% stable and final version of windows 6.5 is out, is MR 6.0 it? Or do i have to wait longer?
It is more than adequate when it comes to stability. Every once in a while I get like a 10-15 second long pause. I don't know what this is though.

Old 10-05-2009, 11:25 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Droid X ---Verizon
Carrier: verizon

166486 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
did you instal the verizon arcsoft from post #5 of this thread? did you do a soft reset after installing? arcsoft downloads pics/videos automatically, so, when it's working properly, you won't ever have to hit the download button.

when flashing this rom, do i have to let the custamization run as well or take off batter and hard reset device?
Model: Touch Pro (Verizon)
Old 10-05-2009, 01:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

i flashed you mightyrom6 final update, not able to send/receive MMS ... i installed cab on post #5 for Verizon but still not able to send or received MMS.

Please advise
Old 10-05-2009, 03:27 PM
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
that's what the search button is for. it will wade through them all in a couple seconds.
Quote:
this is mightymike's final release for the touch pro. he now owns the touch pro 2. the official WM 6.5 will be releasing tomorrow on various devices though.
Quote:
when flashing this rom, do i have to let the custamization run as well or take off batter and hard reset device?
u have to let customizations run and always do a hard reset after flashing a rom.
Quote:
i flashed you mightyrom6 final update, not able to send/receive MMS ... i installed cab on post #5 for Verizon but still not able to send or received MMS.

Please advise
did you soft reset after installing arcsoft? is your data working?
Old 10-05-2009, 03:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

did you soft reset after installing arcsoft? is your data working?[/QUOTE]

yes i did a soft reset and hard reset, and yes data is working ... i even flashed back to stock rom, then back to mighty's and still not working .
Old 10-05-2009, 03:33 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
yes i did a soft reset and hard reset, and yes data is working ... i even flashed back to stock rom, then back to mighty's and still not working .
try this. go to your text messages and click menu-pics & video options-servers, then click on the one server listed, then change the connect via to The Internet.
Old 10-05-2009, 03:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
try this. go to your text messages and click menu-pics & video options-servers, then click on the one server listed, then change the connect via to The Internet.

tried that too, but it seems to be locked cause is not allowing me to change the settings for the server..... it shows verizon can't do any changes
Old 10-05-2009, 03:46 PM
i like turtles
Pocket PC: Fascinate (Galaxy S)

chronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIP

Quote:
tried that too, but it seems to be locked cause is not allowing me to change the settings for the server..... it shows verizon can't do any changes
did u try lowering the resolution at which the image gets down-scaled to?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development