PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-05-2009, 04:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Droid X ---Verizon
Carrier: verizon

166486 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com [Windows Phone® 6.5] [Final]

Quote:
Originally Posted by chronster View Post
did u try lowering the resolution at which the image gets down-scaled to?

and how would you do that?
Model: Touch Pro (Verizon)
Old 10-05-2009, 05:04 PM
i like turtles
Pocket PC: Fascinate (Galaxy S)
Carrier: Verizon

chronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by 166486 View Post
and how would you do that?
Go to Start > Pictures & Videos > Menu > Tools > Options. You'll see it has auto resizing there. I set mine to autoresize to 640x480.

It re-sizes the images sent in emails, and since this arcsoft thing acts like an email account, it works for it as well. I initially had it set to "original size" but nobody was getting my picture messages, even when it said it was sent. Setting it to 640x480 reduced the size I think because people started getting them.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-05-2009, 05:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Droid X ---Verizon
Carrier: verizon

166486 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by chronster View Post
Go to Start > Pictures & Videos > Menu > Tools > Options. You'll see it has auto resizing there. I set mine to autoresize to 640x480.

It re-sizes the images sent in emails, and since this arcsoft thing acts like an email account, it works for it as well. I initially had it set to "original size" but nobody was getting my picture messages, even when it said it was sent. Setting it to 640x480 reduced the size I think because people started getting them.

ill try that and check back
Old 10-05-2009, 05:40 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

whoknows55 is a n00b

Is there any chance that a kitchen for this rom might be released now that it is no longer being updated?
Old 10-05-2009, 05:42 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro

spencer8fire is a n00b

I'm having problems with the clock always being on in the taskbar. I know I've seen a fix for this ROM but searching this thread is like finding a needle in a hay stack. Could some one point me in the right direction. Thanks in advance.
Old 10-05-2009, 05:45 PM
i like turtles
Pocket PC: Fascinate (Galaxy S)
Carrier: Verizon

chronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by spencer8fire View Post
I'm having problems with the clock always being on in the taskbar. I know I've seen a fix for this ROM but searching this thread is like finding a needle in a hay stack. Could some one point me in the right direction. Thanks in advance.
look for mystic persistent battery cab. Before installing, make sure clock on taskbar is unchecked in clock options. If you ever turn it back on, uncheck it before restarting the phone.
Old 10-06-2009, 02:07 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Diamond Pro

sofakingtyte is a n00b

Good, fun rom to have... i had it on my old touch
Old 10-06-2009, 03:00 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro

hamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuff

OK I need some guidance here.

I switched from Energy ROM to Mighty, and noticed something strange about the volume for the ringer.

When a call comes, the ring volume is a lot lower that it was on Energy's until the very last second when the volume jumps up to the same level as Energy's was, but by then, the call will have already gone to voice mail anyways.

I've experienced this problem on both Touch Pro's I've installed this MR on, so Im wondering what the deal is, as I searched and couldn't find this specific issue being discussed.

Any way to fix the low ring volume and that idiosyncratic behavior where at the end of the call it goes high all of a sudden for a brief moment?
Old 10-06-2009, 03:52 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro

hamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuff

By the way, I've tried AudioPara3.csv
I've tried BadBoysFull audio fix cab for the Touch Pro
I've tried adjusting it manually by going into the reg and pointing the regkey for audiopara to the location of the file on my phone instead of letting the cab handle it.
I've tried changing the ring init value in the registry from 5 to several values that are higher. None of it works.

My ringer (on both phones) stays low until the very last second right before it goes to voice mail (if i do not answer), and that's when its loud for just a brief moment, like 1 second, but as noted, whats the point, if i missed the call already due to a low ringer.

Energy's ROM had a very high ring volume, whats going on with this Mighty ROM? Anyone?

By the way, love the ROM, quick and stable, but this ringer issue is starting to annoy me.
Old 10-06-2009, 08:46 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVo
Carrier: J-Skee Mobility

jskee35 is keeping up the good workjskee35 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to jskee35 Send a message via Yahoo to jskee35

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamidxa View Post
By the way, I've tried AudioPara3.csv
I've tried BadBoysFull audio fix cab for the Touch Pro
I've tried adjusting it manually by going into the reg and pointing the regkey for audiopara to the location of the file on my phone instead of letting the cab handle it.
I've tried changing the ring init value in the registry from 5 to several values that are higher. None of it works.

My ringer (on both phones) stays low until the very last second right before it goes to voice mail (if i do not answer), and that's when its loud for just a brief moment, like 1 second, but as noted, whats the point, if i missed the call already due to a low ringer.

Energy's ROM had a very high ring volume, whats going on with this Mighty ROM? Anyone?

By the way, love the ROM, quick and stable, but this ringer issue is starting to annoy me.
are you using a custom ringtone?

WELCOME TO THE COWBOYS DEZ!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development