PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-09-2009, 03:46 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Cochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Cochoz Send a message via MSN to Cochoz Send a message via Yahoo to Cochoz
Re: [July 18th, 2009] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehanhan View Post
As of late (no new progs installed) I have been getting alot of lag when opening my sms prog.. The Messages show up but the first few are not displayed correctly, instead it shows my today screen. Takes about 10 secs to show up properly at which point I can use the sms normally.

I feel like in general the speed of this rom got worse with time installed on my phone.

What could be the problem for this? The only unstock things I installed were pandora nueusbkeyboard, and adv config
I reflashed 2 days ago doing a test of only flashing MR6 and then clear storage. The results were a lot of freezing while I was on the text inbox. Then I did the "proper" flash which is going to stock > flash mr6 > clear storage and it was gone. I haven't had any issues since then. I did this as a test to see if it did make a difference having to go to stock rom first. Answer, yes it does.
Old 08-09-2009, 04:51 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

spam_mail81 is a n00b

I can't seem to get the music tab to find any songs. I have a few mp3s on the storage card, 'my documents, and 'my music', but when I go to the music tab, it says "seaching...", then eventually says "no songs". Windows Media player is able to find the songs and add them to the library. Do I need to do something else? Thanks.
Old 08-09-2009, 04:52 PM
N00b

zay1967 is just getting started

Thank you this rom, really love it, except for one thing, my sprint nav. I installed the cab for it, but I travel a lot to my clients, and I used to be able to just go to a contact, and select the option to drive to, and sprint nav automatically launched. Hope not asking to much, but is there a rom that does not affect the way the original contacts worked, or at least still has the sprint nav installed, or still gives the option to drive to from the context menu?
Old 08-09-2009, 05:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

noreboy is a n00b

How do I disable the stock system status window with the new MR6? Before I was able to disable the stock system status window so that when I click on things such as the batter, speaker, receiption, etc. windows, only information on those particular devices appeared.
Old 08-09-2009, 07:07 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

oldpueblo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularoldpueblo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularoldpueblo is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Turn off the large title bar under settings.
Old 08-10-2009, 12:58 AM
Two-Time Mafiosi
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrhankey184 View Post
What do you tweak within Advanced configuration tool to stop the lag when using the camera? I don't see anything in the setting.

If you don't mind helping that is...
Sorry it took me a bit to get back to you.

1) Launch Advance Configuration Tool
2) Tap the "+" symbol next to "Camera"
3) Tap on "capture Key Delay Time"
4) Set the value to whatever you want. The default is 1500 milliseconds (1.5 seconds I think?). This means that after you press the capture button, the camera will wait 1.5 seconds before taking the picture. So the lower the setting value is, the shorter the delay will be.

Hope that helps!
Old 08-10-2009, 03:04 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch/ HTC Touch Pro/Palm Pre

zedron is just getting started

Two weeks now so far with no issues as usual. Too bad I am switching over to a Pre here in the very near future, so my TP will be up for sale for the low.
Old 08-10-2009, 03:47 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: titan
Carrier: sprint

hostness is a n00b

Thanks for the ver 6 rom.

Is there a way to get a quick contacts list going like there is on the stock rom? Even better, anything like the old mogul quick contacts. I don't mind anything on this rom so far, but I absolutely need the quick contact thing.
Old 08-10-2009, 07:23 AM
N00b

zay1967 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by hostness View Post
Thanks for the ver 6 rom.

Is there a way to get a quick contacts list going like there is on the stock rom? Even better, anything like the old mogul quick contacts. I don't mind anything on this rom so far, but I absolutely need the quick contact thing.
Looks like you and sort of have the same request, lol. The contacts are there, I just need the same context meu in it so that it links to the sprint nav (map it, drive to, etc). Access a contact and the menu has the options to either map it, or drive to the contact. If you select drive to, sprint nav automatically launches. All in all, I really love the rom. For right now, I installed the mighty rom that is the stock rom with wm6 slip streamed in it. I am loving that right now as well. Here is the link to it if you want that for the time being. http://www.lilrico.com/Mighty/mightyromblog/?p=337

Last edited by zay1967; 08-10-2009 at 08:13 AM.
Old 08-10-2009, 09:38 AM
N00b

jimfun is just getting started

I don't think it's that simple. I had the same problem - including when I reflashed back to the stock rom. On a whim, I tried another WM6.5 ROM (Merdin), and it installed properly. It must be some issue with the Custom RUU install or the ROM upgrade alone. I'm going to go back to the MIghty 6.5 ROM I had prior to the 7/18 MR6. I may first try the latest MR6 just to see if it makes it on...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development