View Single Post
Old 08-10-2009, 12:58 AM
Kliptik
Two-Time Mafiosi

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik
Re: [July 18th, 2009] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrhankey184 View Post
What do you tweak within Advanced configuration tool to stop the lag when using the camera? I don't see anything in the setting.

If you don't mind helping that is...
Sorry it took me a bit to get back to you.

1) Launch Advance Configuration Tool
2) Tap the "+" symbol next to "Camera"
3) Tap on "capture Key Delay Time"
4) Set the value to whatever you want. The default is 1500 milliseconds (1.5 seconds I think?). This means that after you press the capture button, the camera will wait 1.5 seconds before taking the picture. So the lower the setting value is, the shorter the delay will be.

Hope that helps!