PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-03-2009, 09:17 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

supdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [July 18th, 2009] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com

Yeah, I think cheapgal was confused. He/She thought that Mighty added some magic in there so that Sprint would not see data, but in all reality, he just put something in there so Sprint couldn't determine whether we were using data on our phone itself, or whether we were using ICS.

And keep with reborn for a day or so to see if data is being collected. There could be delays in aggregating the data.
Old 08-03-2009, 09:45 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note
Carrier: ATT

NIKKG is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNIKKG is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNIKKG is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNIKKG is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by covkid66 View Post
Try turning your G-Sensor off for a spell....TF3D | Settings | G-Sensor | Auto Screen Rotation = Off
I think I've found the problem, its the new Opera 9.5 build 16983 that I had installed, it seems to mess up the TP's gyrator sensor. Ever since I uninstalled it, it seems to be working fine.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-03-2009, 10:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: His and Her HTC EVO's

travisr528 is keeping up the good worktravisr528 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by covkid66 View Post
Have you tried QuickMenu? You can find some more info here on XDA and here too as the download / creator site is actually Chinese.

I need it to work with tf3d, I tried tsowentaskbar5v1.7, and misfortune taskbar, and both of them are not compatible with mighty rom6. If anyone knows of a good looking taskbar or htc or vista orb start button that would be cool.
Old 08-03-2009, 10:04 PM
VGhhbmtzIGZvciBwbGF5aW5nI
Pocket PC: Omnia II
Carrier: Telus

CovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIKKG View Post
I think I've found the problem, its the new Opera 9.5 build 16983 that I had installed, it seems to mess up the TP's gyrator sensor. Ever since I uninstalled it, it seems to be working fine.

Hmmm, good to know, but I too had the problem in the past but it seems to have disappeared. I've just checked and although I thought I was using Opera 9.7b1, I'm actually using the same version you mentioned. I'm on a Juicy ROM right now though, so not sure if that makes any difference???

Just for sh*** and giggles, try installing 9.7b1 and see if the problem returns.

Last edited by CovKid66; 08-03-2009 at 10:08 PM.
Old 08-03-2009, 10:05 PM
VGhhbmtzIGZvciBwbGF5aW5nI
Pocket PC: Omnia II
Carrier: Telus

CovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by travisr528 View Post
I need it to work with tf3d, I tried tsowentaskbar5v1.7, and misfortune taskbar, and both of them are not compatible with mighty rom6. If anyone knows of a good looking taskbar or htc or vista orb start button that would be cool.
Sorry, didn't clue into the TF3D requirement. Now other ideas here as I don't use TF3D.
Old 08-03-2009, 11:14 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Cochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Cochoz Send a message via MSN to Cochoz Send a message via Yahoo to Cochoz

To those who are getting charged for "tethering" make sure you have not downloaded any programs or w/e since then Sprint WILL charge you for DATA download even if you have UNLIMITED DATA. Don't blame it on the ROM if you think downloading its free. I tether last month for almost a whole week and i'm showing 0 extra charges. using the previous MR6.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIKKG View Post
I'm using the newest Mighty ROM (July 1 and do not have any other screen rotation programs. Not sure why its doing this. I plan on downloading a different ROM later to see if that can fix it. I'm on the Sprint TP.
You have a cab that is messing up with it. I had it before for MR4. I don't remember which one it was but I removed it and it got fixed.

Last edited by Cochoz; 08-03-2009 at 11:17 PM.
Old 08-03-2009, 11:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

techboss is keeping up the good worktechboss is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by techboss View Post
Has anyone had any problems with TP phone calls seeming to be in half duplex? Whenever there is background noise on my end it seems to prevent me from hearing what the other person on the phone is saying until the background noise on my end is silenced. It happens with the earphones and without - haven't tested it with the speakerphone yet.
bump...
Old 08-04-2009, 12:15 AM
Lurker
Carrier: Alltel

wireless112 is a n00b

I am sorry if someone had this problem already, but 1770 posts is a whole lot to go through. I flashed to the most recent MR6. I have a Touch Pro on Alltel.

I have a couple issues:
1st use of Phone Dialer is slow
1st switch back to home screen also slow.
Phone will not ring if the backlight is on?? What's Up with that?

I guess I will have to remember to make sure the phone is locked and backlight off after every call. But the whole point of downloading a cool ROM is to use the Appz, but if the phone doesn't ring while you're using it...kind of defeats the purpouse.

Where are the power savings coming from? Kind of looks like to me that the radio power may be turned down as It appears that I have less signal now... even after reactivating and updating the PRL.

I'll check back here tomorrow, if there's a fix great. If not, back to stock. After disabling the TF3D in the stock rom the phone worked pretty well.

Anybody have any other ROM recommendations....that actually function as a Phone?

Thanks,
Jeremy
Old 08-04-2009, 12:24 AM
Lurker
Carrier: Alltel

wireless112 is a n00b

Sure it figures that I complain about something and it fixes itself..... so far I am loving it....now that the phone rings. Faster than the stock rom when the phone is idle no less Maybe a touch longer if another app is running.(time to ring) At least it works though.
Old 08-04-2009, 12:25 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by wireless112 View Post
I am sorry if someone had this problem already, but 1770 posts is a whole lot to go through. I flashed to the most recent MR6. I have a Touch Pro on Alltel.

I have a couple issues:
1st use of Phone Dialer is slow
1st switch back to home screen also slow.
Phone will not ring if the backlight is on?? What's Up with that?

I guess I will have to remember to make sure the phone is locked and backlight off after every call. But the whole point of downloading a cool ROM is to use the Appz, but if the phone doesn't ring while you're using it...kind of defeats the purpouse.

Where are the power savings coming from? Kind of looks like to me that the radio power may be turned down as It appears that I have less signal now... even after reactivating and updating the PRL.

I'll check back here tomorrow, if there's a fix great. If not, back to stock. After disabling the TF3D in the stock rom the phone worked pretty well.

Anybody have any other ROM recommendations....that actually function as a Phone?

Thanks,
Jeremy
Yeah, clear storage your phone through the settings menu.

Clearly the ROM does not act like that. What rom doesn't ring while the screen is on? lol.

Seriously though, use clear storage method and ur problems will be solved.

Cheerio!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development