PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-04-2009, 10:59 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch pro
Carrier: Metro pcs

maddhattar is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [July 18th, 2009] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIKKG View Post
I did try Opera 9.7b1 and it was full of problems, that's why I switched to the newer 9.5 version. It seems Opera is more trouble than its worth and I'm going to stick to IE and Skyfire only. With those two, you really don't need Opera anymore.
i have skyfire but the audio don't work do anyone know why
Old 08-04-2009, 01:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon

chaseacej is a n00b

Has anyone tried this with a sprint touch pro on verizons network? I tried i believe mightyrom5 and it worked but it kept sending texts over and over and over.
Old 08-04-2009, 01:52 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: sprint

tuscolavol is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by travisr528 View Post
I need it to work with tf3d, I tried tsowentaskbar5v1.7, and misfortune taskbar, and both of them are not compatible with mighty rom6. If anyone knows of a good looking taskbar or htc or vista orb start button that would be cool.
Can't link it from work but on XDA TSOwens has a compiled thread of all/most of his taskbars. I used the #3 version and it works on 6 looks great!! I think it's in the Touch Pro (Raphael) section.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-04-2009, 04:03 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

digiblur is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardigiblur is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardigiblur is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardigiblur is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Not sure if it is just a coincidence but after going from SilenceMighty to MightyROM 6, my keyboard has been wonky. Sometimes it stops working until I reboot it. Sometimes it does the "Heeeyyyyyyyyyy man wwwwwhere are yyyyyyoooooou?" during text messages.

I'm betting my keyboard is going out from what I've found here at PPCGeeks. Oh well...what's the 6th Touch Pro in 5 months? Hate to see people that are hard on their TP's, I baby mine.
Old 08-04-2009, 05:13 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

sheetalc is a n00b

My data connection stays alive long after I have stopped using it (like closed opera or just checked weather). the two arrows above the signal bars remain as active - with the previous rom they would grey after a minute or so of no usage. I have a feeling this is reducing my battery life and also interupted an incoming call sometimes. anything to fix this?
Old 08-04-2009, 05:41 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

jshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheetalc View Post
My data connection stays alive long after I have stopped using it (like closed opera or just checked weather). the two arrows above the signal bars remain as active - with the previous rom they would grey after a minute or so of no usage. I have a feeling this is reducing my battery life and also interupted an incoming call sometimes. anything to fix this?
Mike has mentioned a few times this is a wm 6.5 issue. Your data is not running. If it bothers you, you can download and install Advanced Config 3.3, and set your data to disconnect after a specified amount of time.

Radio: 2.35.00WF
Old 08-04-2009, 05:42 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

jshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by digiblur View Post
Not sure if it is just a coincidence but after going from SilenceMighty to MightyROM 6, my keyboard has been wonky. Sometimes it stops working until I reboot it. Sometimes it does the "Heeeyyyyyyyyyy man wwwwwhere are yyyyyyoooooou?" during text messages.

I'm betting my keyboard is going out from what I've found here at PPCGeeks. Oh well...what's the 6th Touch Pro in 5 months? Hate to see people that are hard on their TP's, I baby mine.
yeah definitely bad keyboard. I've had 3. just got a brand new one last week, that will hopefully last me till the TP2. I'm hoping HTC fixed this issue on the tp2. Only time will tell.
Old 08-04-2009, 07:10 PM
Retired Staff-MordyT.com
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

MordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the community

yep ive dropped mine multiple time....been as hard as i always am...1st TP...no problems...lunky me
Originally Posted by CozBoogie View Post
5. Everyone who thanks my post will receive instant karma!
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
MordyT is right.
Old 08-04-2009, 07:31 PM
AKA TEMPERBAD
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2/ N1
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by MordyT View Post
yep ive dropped mine multiple time....been as hard as i always am...1st TP...no problems...lunky me
Man, Its nice to see people still on TP #1, I am on # 2 in 8 months or so, 1 keyboard went out but they replaced the keyboard, then a screen kept going black on me so that one I got replaced.... I here people always on like 4 or 5 due to the keyboard and i always wonder how many people never replaced one, Its nice to see some of the pros last....lol

on Mightys rom- You the man at roms, I cant wait for your next Sprint 6.5 rom to be released.... Ill flash in a heartbeat...
Old 08-04-2009, 07:37 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

1 ) MightyROM.com for a review of the Touchpro2 with pics

2) Sprint Stock ROM with Windows 6.5 Will be released on MightyROM.com later on tonight

Stay Tuned !

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development