PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-11-2009, 07:45 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

jshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [MAY.08.09] [[MightyROM5]] Windows® Phone

Quote:
Originally Posted by har226 View Post
Can Anybody here tell me how to change things on the today screen like where it says the date then on the other side it says sprint I have seen other today screens saying something else or at the bottom of the screen the two short cuts . How is that change done?
easiest way is probably with Chrome Editor. Search for it or look in the files on this thread and you'll see the cab.

Radio: 2.35.00WF
Old 05-11-2009, 09:17 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

shezzy83 is a n00b

So i guess no one else is having the problem where people arent recieving any of the text messages they send out? Getting really tired of flashing 100x until the simple things are actually working.
Old 05-11-2009, 09:27 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic Touch 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Imaginos knows their stuffImaginos knows their stuffImaginos knows their stuffImaginos knows their stuffImaginos knows their stuffImaginos knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to Imaginos

Quote:
Originally Posted by shezzy83 View Post
So i guess no one else is having the problem where people arent recieving any of the text messages they send out? Getting really tired of flashing 100x until the simple things are actually working.
Ok, I had the issue too.

I flashed, and let the unit soft reset itself after all the initial autoconfig stuff. Did a hard reset, let autoconfig complete and soft reset itself again. Synced to my Exchange server and pressed on with using it rather lightly over the weekend. Spent Sat on the water kayaking and Sunday was all Mom + volleyball into the evening. Wasn't until the workday Monday that I realizes SMS texts were not working.

Did a Clear Storage + Clear NAND tonight and it is sending/receiving text messages now.
Old 05-11-2009, 09:37 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

shezzy83 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imaginos View Post
Did a Clear Storage + Clear NAND tonight and it is sending/receiving text messages now.

might be a stupid question but will this delete everything off my storage card? and what exactly is a NAND format flash? Jus want txting to work but not lose all my data , thanks
Old 05-11-2009, 09:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

Blitzed26 is keeping up the good workBlitzed26 is keeping up the good work

Anyone having an issue with the phone not going turning off after "set" time. I have it checked on battery power to turn off after 1 min and it just dims at 10 sec and never shuts off??
Old 05-11-2009, 10:01 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meraki View Post
I just upgraded to MightyROM5 and everything is working nicely except the alarm clock. It's not playing any sound when the device is set to silent/vibrate, even though "Sound alarm when device is set to silent or vibrate" is checked.
I've noticed this as well. This feature worked in the Juicy 7 ROM, but I'm not willing to go back just for that. Hopefully Mighty can fix it in his ROM.
Old 05-11-2009, 10:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

ranmasaotome510 is just getting started

Quote:
what exactly is a NAND format flash?
id like to know as well.. lol
or are u just refering to a "Hard Reset" Which id assume does what ur saying.
Old 05-11-2009, 10:06 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

mrrogers1 is keeping up the good workmrrogers1 is keeping up the good work
Question Re: [ROM] [MAY.08.09] [[MightyROM5]] Windows® Phone

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8notime View Post
I've noticed this as well. This feature worked in the Juicy 7 ROM, but I'm not willing to go back just for that. Hopefully Mighty can fix it in his ROM.
My alarm worked just fine this morning.
Old 05-11-2009, 10:10 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrrogers1 View Post
My alarm worked just fine this morning.
Just to clarify, was your system volume & ringer all the way to silent? The alarm should sound even when these are off. That's what we're talking about. I just wanted to make sure in case you missed that part.
Old 05-11-2009, 10:15 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

eiheme22 is just getting started
Re: [January 11th, 2009] M I G H T Y R O M 4 . 2 [TOUCH PRO EDITION] [UC Compatible]

This is gonna sound really dumb what does this ROM look like in landscape mode? Does it have sliding tabs like portrait mode?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development