PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-31-2009, 12:36 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: PPC 6700<Mogul<TP<TP2<EVO 4G<EVO 3D<Next?
Carrier: Sprint

intrlude is keeping up the good workintrlude is keeping up the good workintrlude is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to intrlude Send a message via AIM to intrlude Send a message via MSN to intrlude Send a message via Yahoo to intrlude Send a message via Skype™ to intrlude
Re: [ ROM ] [ CDMA ] [ HERMAN ] [ 05.28.09 ] [ Windows® Build 21725 ] MightyROM5

Man razor has the link on speed dial! Also, just to test run, I did a search using the advanced search function. Searched mightymike in cdma upgrades forum narrowed it down by posting (we know the date), chose a week ago and further broke it down to show as posts vs threads. Found it, no problem. A little easier than back searching to thread page 1366 (diamynz repost of the post/link) and original 1358 (mightymike's post).
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-31-2009, 12:43 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

karate134 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkarate134 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkarate134 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkarate134 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkarate134 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: [ ROM ] [ CDMA ] [ HERMAN ] [ 05.28.09 ] [ Windows® Build 21725 ] MightyROM5

Because it can never be said enough, though probably annoying for most to hear...

Good rom. Thanks for your time. I think sometimes we forget you are not a machine at our service and it gets annoying hearing people complain about little things.

I would say that because of this rom, it's made this phone alot better, thus prolonging the life of the phone. Plus, it's just a fun thing to have.

So while this post will get covered up before you probably see it,

Thanks Mike and whom ever else works on this dealie.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Random Phones>>Treo 800w>>Touch Pro>>Touch Pro 2
Old 05-31-2009, 02:12 AM
brushrop03

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ CDMA ] [ HERMAN ] [ 05.24.09 ] [ Windows® Build 21234 ] MightyROM5

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawdikrik View Post
Man... According to this post I happened to stumble upon...

Its not an updated Rom. Its not even supported.

This is a "New ROM" that is just a "fun little project I created tonight to pass the time away - Mighty".

Man Mike... I didnt know you were above a suggestion from a faithful follower...
Thanks for sharing a new ROM MM. It's really what I wanted. A nice lite 6.5. I'm probably not going to flash it anytime soon cause I just flashed to Silence's 6.5.

But I'll keep it on my desktop for next week!

Oh...and shut up rawdikrik

Last edited by brushrop03; 05-31-2009 at 02:15 AM.
Old 05-31-2009, 12:01 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G Touch

jmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to jmy72 Send a message via Yahoo to jmy72

Okay there Mr. mighty. You have renewed my faith in ya. Your last ROM was pretty much flawless. Everything works with everything. It looks like you actually put some personal testing into the 5.24 version. You have definitely made me a mighty mighty big fan again. great job
Old 05-31-2009, 12:07 PM
N00b

b_mendez77054 is a n00b
Re: [ROM] [MAY.08.09] [[MightyROM5]] Windows® Phone

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsDon View Post
Install the attached cab, go to settings/devicelock and check the box that says "lock on wake".
Yeah but for some reason it messes with the dialer because when i have an incoming call the regular dialer try to come out at the same time as a different dialer so for some reason i have 2? but it only happen when i installed this cab. is there another one that will lock my screen on awake?
Old 05-31-2009, 12:12 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G

buggerritt is keeping up the good workbuggerritt is keeping up the good workbuggerritt is keeping up the good work

Wow! every day I am more pleased with the MM5 5.24.09 Rom. When the new full build is finished I am going to dig it too. I know already it will be good. This battery life is awesome. The run is smooth as silk. I second the request for rawdik-lick to stfu. Thank you Mike for this beautiful Rom.

Last edited by buggerritt; 05-31-2009 at 12:18 PM.
Old 05-31-2009, 12:16 PM
N00b

b_mendez77054 is a n00b

Originally Posted by Wasney
Hey Mighty, any chance that the s2a can be removed? I dont mean from the rom, just in general. I like the lock screen on 6.5, but when my TP is locked, and a call comes in, the default slide to unlock/answer fights with s2a for 30 seconds, and I miss a call every once and awhile...
+1 for this... it is becoming very very annoying and am missing calls too... looks like a deadlock issue between the answering mechanisms...

Has Any One Answer This Question???? Thank You!
Old 05-31-2009, 12:23 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

ItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: [ROM] [MAY.08.09] [[MightyROM5]] Windows® Phone

Quote:
Originally Posted by b_mendez77054 View Post
Yeah but for some reason it messes with the dialer because when i have an incoming call the regular dialer try to come out at the same time as a different dialer so for some reason i have 2? but it only happen when i installed this cab. is there another one that will lock my screen on awake?
Actually yes! Try the attached .cab

It's just got updated today and does some amazing things like turning on the bluetooth when you get a call and turning it back off (or leave it on) after the call ends. Saves me from having to do it manually, just another battery saving technique. Here is a link to XDA for info on this locking program: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=386451

It works great with WM6.5 and the stock lock (which spanks S2A BTW) but you need to disable the HTC volume control and also return to the stock dialer (which is very very nice in 6.5, not the butt ugly one that was in WM6.1).

Advanced Config. will let you disable the phone canvas. I'm attaching a cab for that as well as one that automatically disables the HTC volume. The package together works awesome. S2A is a PITA.

Last edited by ItsDon; 05-31-2009 at 12:35 PM. Reason: Adding link to locking program
Old 05-31-2009, 12:25 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

ItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by b_mendez77054 View Post
Originally Posted by Wasney
Hey Mighty, any chance that the s2a can be removed? I dont mean from the rom, just in general. I like the lock screen on 6.5, but when my TP is locked, and a call comes in, the default slide to unlock/answer fights with s2a for 30 seconds, and I miss a call every once and awhile...
+1 for this... it is becoming very very annoying and am missing calls too... looks like a deadlock issue between the answering mechanisms...

Has Any One Answer This Question???? Thank You!
Check my post above, I was writing it when you posted yours, good timing!
Old 05-31-2009, 01:04 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint Hero

ElAguila is keeping up the good workElAguila is keeping up the good work

What version of .NetCF does the 5/24 rom have installed? The reason I am asking that I installed an application(I think the app might be buggy) and I got an error saying that I need to install .NetCF 3.5. I thought ok, I have that so I went to install it. When starting the install it says there is a newer .NetCF version installed already.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development