PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-18-2009, 04:20 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

lemmein is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 18th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.14 [20771]

Is there a way to change "SMS" on the bottom right of the today screen back to "Programs" ?
Old 03-18-2009, 04:22 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch diamond
Carrier: metropcs

rmason3822 is a n00b

should i wait until your 4.14 rom is released first? i have a alltel touch pro and was wondering if there is any advantage to waiting for your next production. by the way thank you in advance for all your hard work (as well as other's) in these custom roms.
Old 03-18-2009, 04:24 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

Chuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemmein View Post
Is there a way to change "SMS" on the bottom right of the today screen back to "Programs" ?
I use Diamond Tweak to change things, including that. The 2 softkeys are under the "TouchFlo 3D" settings
Attached Files
File Type: cab Diamond Tweak 0.5.3_English.cab (400.9 KB, 56 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 03-18-2009, 04:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Spring

ryangruhn is keeping up the good workryangruhn is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck_IV View Post
I use Diamond Tweak to change things, including that. The 2 softkeys are under the "TouchFlo 3D" settings
It would be neat to be able to set it to "Send & Recieve" Is that possible with Diamon Tweak?
Old 03-18-2009, 04:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon

magoo66 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemmein View Post
Change the soft keys on the home screen.
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\Manila]

Change either HomeLSKPath or HomeRSKPath (where L = left softkey, and R= right softkey). HomeLSKText/HomeRSKText = the text displayed on your screen.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-18-2009, 05:12 PM
Hex
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

Hex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularHex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularHex is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via ICQ to Hex Send a message via AIM to Hex Send a message via MSN to Hex Send a message via Yahoo to Hex

ok... i know rico and mike have been pounded by flash (adobe) questions but here goes anyways...

flash works well in PIE and Opera for me... BUT.. the hardware keyboard does not seem to interface with all flash apps completely... i.e. www.webcrosswords.com (i go there to pass time on breaks)... some functions work but i cant enter any letters... any ideas why... side note... i was able to do this (memory permitting) back on my old 6700/Apache... is it a driver issue and is there a solution?
Old 03-18-2009, 05:16 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

ItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Just FYI for all you stock ROM fence sitters wondering if installing this is worth it - HELL YES! I've had my Touch Pro phone since December and just didn't want the hassle of changing (and feared bricking it) so I put up with the sluggishness and odd behavior. Don't make the same mistake I made, don't waste another day.

This ROM is professional grade. It installs beautifully and runs unbelievable well. My Touch Pro is now a much much better phone than it was and, except for the time, it was a free upgrade. I'd pay for it if Mike and LilRico had donation buttons and I don't usually buy software, it's that good.

So many things are upgraded it's hard to list them all. My phone no longer has a massive delay while typing, the ringer rings after 2 rings (not 4) with MP3 ring tones, the crapware is gone, the sound quality is outstanding etc.

I know, I sound like a gushing salesman but really, the ROM upgrade is just that good.

Mike & LilRico - you are my heroes, thank you, thank you, thank you. I'd buy you each a beer but from what I heard you guys did last night (St. Patty Day) it would only amount to 'hair of the dog'

So many folks just take take take, I just wanted to make sure you knew how much you are appreciated.
Old 03-18-2009, 05:25 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond & Treo 700wx / HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: TELUS / Verizon Wireless

Devileyezz is keeping up the good workDevileyezz is keeping up the good workDevileyezz is keeping up the good work
Send a message via ICQ to Devileyezz
Re: [March 13th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.13 [20765]

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
Dude.. You got a verizon tpro??? You disappoint me lol, you should've consulted me first what were you thinkkkinggg!?!?!?!

It's alright bud, I still love you, u pimped out my oncourse navigator
Had to after I got a $1500 roaming bill from TELUS.
On company plan too, so it's got roaming and what not. Couldn't say no to that!
Old 03-18-2009, 05:25 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo/HTC Arrive

purian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by chino331 View Post
You can do a regedit:

HKLM > SOFTWARE > MICROSOFT > SHELL > RAI > DEFBROWSER

change values to this:

0 > Opera Mobile
1 > \Windows\OperaL.exe

Soft reset your phone. Opera will now be your default browser!
Chino , thanks so much , I was having the same trouble, I like opera just for the zoom feature..!
Old 03-18-2009, 05:27 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond & Treo 700wx / HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: TELUS / Verizon Wireless

Devileyezz is keeping up the good workDevileyezz is keeping up the good workDevileyezz is keeping up the good work
Send a message via ICQ to Devileyezz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athasian View Post
You said you're using a Verizon Touch Pro. That version of the TP is crippled by the manufacturer. It has a significantly lower amount of RAM than any of the other Touch Pros. So if you flash a ROM that isnt made for a Verizon, chances are the page pool will be set too high and eat most of your free RAM. Its faily easy to change the page pool before you flash, there should be a small program in this thread to do just that. Most Verizon TP users set the page pool too 6 or 9.

To find the file easily just go to the main "CDMA HTC Touch Pro Upgrades" page and hit "Files" next to this thread. It will show you every file posted in the thread and you're lookng for "page pool changer"

Set PP to 6, flashing it now.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development