View Single Post
Old 03-18-2009, 05:16 PM
ItsDon
Regular 'Geeker

ItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 18th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.14 [20771]

Just FYI for all you stock ROM fence sitters wondering if installing this is worth it - HELL YES! I've had my Touch Pro phone since December and just didn't want the hassle of changing (and feared bricking it) so I put up with the sluggishness and odd behavior. Don't make the same mistake I made, don't waste another day.

This ROM is professional grade. It installs beautifully and runs unbelievable well. My Touch Pro is now a much much better phone than it was and, except for the time, it was a free upgrade. I'd pay for it if Mike and LilRico had donation buttons and I don't usually buy software, it's that good.

So many things are upgraded it's hard to list them all. My phone no longer has a massive delay while typing, the ringer rings after 2 rings (not 4) with MP3 ring tones, the crapware is gone, the sound quality is outstanding etc.

I know, I sound like a gushing salesman but really, the ROM upgrade is just that good.

Mike & LilRico - you are my heroes, thank you, thank you, thank you. I'd buy you each a beer but from what I heard you guys did last night (St. Patty Day) it would only amount to 'hair of the dog'

So many folks just take take take, I just wanted to make sure you knew how much you are appreciated.