PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-18-2009, 03:03 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC 6950 -Diamond-
Carrier: Sprint

storino03 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to storino03
Re: [March 18th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.14 [20771]

Anyone's keyboard still lag in landscape?? Such as opening text messages, it takes over a minute to open the inbox and I don't have anything else installed. Hitting the space bar key seems to work, but i don't see why this would have to be and it's as slow as the Mogul

--James
Old 03-18-2009, 03:07 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

shawn89 is just getting started

Hey MightyMike thanks for another great rom, i was on 4.13 and was having some issues with it but of course you and Lilrico werent far behind with a fix and an updated release. I was waiting at midnight last night for the release and flashed as soon as i could because i wont put anything but mightyrom on my tp since ive been hooked on it since you started making them. Great job guys. On a side note, is there any plans to make the themes into just 1 big cab file with all the tf3d changes made isntead of having to install the clock and slider and random access individually? Thanks again guys for making my touch pro blazing fast.
Old 03-18-2009, 03:08 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint Ofcourse

tech is keeping up the good worktech is keeping up the good worktech is keeping up the good work

i was on my first custum rom on my tp and i choose mighty rom 4.13 it was working fine like perfect so i upgraded the radio to sprint 1.11 and still then i just installed an app glight using cab wanted to see what it was and ends up messsing up my phone hardware keyboard went out then screen then buttons so i was like hard reset time and still did the same thing then i went to stock same so im like grrr i realy like the mightyrom but had to cliam insurance and just got my new one and atm in downloading the new mighty rom

Sprint Overdrive Pro 4G
Old 03-18-2009, 03:16 PM
ROM Pimper
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

cmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to cmylxgo Send a message via MSN to cmylxgo Send a message via Yahoo to cmylxgo

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post

MightyROM 4.14
[ # ] CE OS 20771 Build 20771 AKU 1.4.6
[ + ] New - System Icons
[ # ] Fixed - RSS Hub Opening Links In Opera
[ # ] Fixed - Flash In Opera (Tested Youtube.com & Works Fine)
[ # ] Updated - Internet Explorer 6
[ # ] Updated - Drivers!
[ # ] Updated - EZInput Package (Faster Typing Speeds)
[ # ] Updated - Enlarge Start Menu .dll's (Faster Draw Speeds)
[ # ] Updated - Manila Engine (Thanks Juicy)
[ # ] Updated - Audio Manager
[ # ] Revised - Many More Registry Edits Throughout OS
[ # ] Removed - Battery Monitor, PHM Reg Edit, JetCet Print, Soft Reset Utility, Network Plugin,
I see you have added Juicy's Manila Engine. It appears that it does not support CFC compressed images. What is the advantage of using his engine vs. the old one? Anyway to patch Juicy's manila to use cfc compressed images again? All my custom themes and files are cfc compressed. I am also assuming that is why all of the colored themes were not working.

Thanks
-Corey
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-18-2009, 03:18 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: SPRINT

orionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmylxgo View Post
I see you have added Juicy's Manila Engine. It appears that it does not support CFC compressed images. What is the advantage of using his engine vs. the old one? Anyway to patch Juicy's manila to use cfc compressed images again? All my custom themes and files are cfc compressed. I am also assuming that is why all of the colored themes were not working.

Thanks
-Corey

also wondering this myself...good question

HTC Mogul>HTC Touch>HTC TP>HTC Snap>Palm Pre>HTC TP2(PUKE)>HTC Hero>HTC Evo
htc... is it in ur blood?
Old 03-18-2009, 03:28 PM
ROM Pimper
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

cmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to cmylxgo Send a message via MSN to cmylxgo Send a message via Yahoo to cmylxgo

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmylxgo View Post

Thanks
-Corey
CFC Live Patch

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...54&postcount=6
Old 03-18-2009, 03:28 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

chanchan is a n00b

I did a search for this and saw one post mentioning it a while back, so not sure if it's been fixed. Just flashed to 4.14 and re-downloaded the blue theme and slider. When I use the menus on the album viewer they are highlighted green. Could've swore they were blue when I had 4.13, but I could be mistaken. Is there a way to change this?

Thanks for the help and the work on the roms.
Old 03-18-2009, 03:29 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: I have Evolved.

chappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Anyone have a link to 4.12? 4.14 is fine and all, but I'm lazy and when I restored my back up, everything was jacked up. So I'll just stick with 4.12.
Old 03-18-2009, 03:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

520dvx is keeping up the good work520dvx is keeping up the good work

http://www.lilrico.com/Mighty/ROMs/M..._4.12_RAPH.rar
Old 03-18-2009, 03:31 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint EVO
Carrier: EPRP 500

stevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by chappy View Post
Anyone have a link to 4.12? 4.14 is fine and all, but I'm lazy and when I restored my back up, everything was jacked up. So I'll just stick with 4.12.
http://www.sbbala.com/ppcgeeks/MightyROM_4.12_RAPH.rar

There.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development