PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-20-2009, 08:55 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic
Carrier: Sprint

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114
Re: [March 18th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.14 [20771]

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinesis View Post
for some reason as of yesterday with the older version of mightyrom my sprint data connection stoppped working mysteriously. sprint tech walked me through a multitude of steps to try to get it working but right now im ****ked without data.. whats wrong with this thing??
Ok this is my last one to pick on.......................I am gonna leave it alone now.....
Old 03-20-2009, 08:56 PM
ott
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

ott is keeping up the good workott is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
Right after I post above......then this post comes immediately after.....prime example.....what does this have to do with Mighty ROM?????...
Flyers, i'm gonna try not to get on your bad side... lol... I just want my keyboard lag to disappear...
Old 03-20-2009, 09:03 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Originally Posted by ott View Post
Flyers, i'm gonna try not to get on your bad side... lol... I just want my keyboard lag to disappear...
Not a problem.... I am not trying to attack anyone.....just trying to make this thread more productive for what it is supposed to be about...I can say I am not having your issue but I am not saying it is not an issue....your post was the closest thing that is rom/build related than the ones I am pointing out....
Old 03-20-2009, 09:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

kinesis is a n00b

can anyone help me fix my sprint data? i had mightyrom working fine on my phone until last night, now its borked! i have the update profile cab and had it working just fine till a little bitt of tethering usage last night, now my data is broke and sprint cant fix it. im thinking i might have to revert to stock =(
Old 03-20-2009, 09:05 PM
ott
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
Not a problem.... I am not trying to attack anyone.....just trying to make this thread more productive for what it is supposed to be about...I can say I am not having your issue but I am not saying it is not an issue....your post was the closest thing that is rom/build related than the ones I am pointing out....
You got any tips for me? you said your not having keyboard lag with the SMS... it's not a huge issue but it is irritating. i mean who wants a slide out keyboard and you go to use it and you have to wait 10 seconds for the sentence you just typed to show up... i dont know what else to try...
Old 03-20-2009, 09:06 PM
ott
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
can anyone help me fix my sprint data? i had mightyrom working fine on my phone until last night, now its borked! i have the update profile cab and had it working just fine till a little bitt of tethering usage last night, now my data is broke and sprint cant fix it. im thinking i might have to revert to stock =(
what specific steps did you go thru with sprint already?
Old 03-20-2009, 09:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

kinesis is a n00b

They had me enter the ##DATA# mode, assure update profile was 1, username password was correct etc.. it was.. they had me clear all that reprogram it again.. still didnt work, ran update profile a multitude of times.. still doesnt work and they swear there is no data outage on their end.. i just put the new mightyrom on my phone going to see if it helps.. but i have NO clue what is wrong and this is coming from a guy who (is pretty sure he) knows what hes doing with these phones as i had this mightyrom 4.1.4 working fine before

like i said this all started happening mysteriously out of the blue yesterday!!! i have no idea

Last edited by kinesis; 03-20-2009 at 09:10 PM.
Old 03-20-2009, 09:09 PM
ott
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
They had me enter the ##DATA# mode, assure update profile was 1, username password was correct etc.. it was.. they had me clear all that reprogram it again.. still didnt work, ran update profile a multitude of times.. still doesnt work and they swear there is no data outage on their end.. i just put the new mightyrom on my phone going to see if it helps.. but i have NO clue what is wrong and this is coming from a guy who (is pretty sure he) knows what hes doing with these phones...
are you getting any kind of error? 1012? 67?
Old 03-20-2009, 09:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

kinesis is a n00b

yes iwth update profile i get the 1012 error. but i have a virgin mightryom 4.14 on my phoen now, so going to try again.. but i doubt ill have success
after working with sprint though we(the tech and i) got update profile to ask for a uid/passsword which we entered, but i still get no data connection

whats it mean? can you help me solve this elusive problem?
Old 03-20-2009, 09:14 PM
Laying low in smoke
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I haven't seen this posted here but Jaminmc posted a new ArcsoftMMS that works well with the touch pro. I've been using it for the day and have been sending and receiving just fine. It was taken from the Palm Pro from Sprint..

here is the link::: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=61802

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development