PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2009, 06:43 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

dkincaid is keeping up the good workdkincaid is keeping up the good workdkincaid is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 24th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.15 /*TF3DBETA v2 ONL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wunder View Post
lol 4.12 came out of the box running so smoothly that I haven't flashed since! I mean 0 Zero issues. I couldn't bring myself to mess that up, and now I've got a month's worth of tweaks on it. But you better believe I'll be jumping on 5.0 with the smoothed out TF3D2 and the Lil' Rico/Tsowen task bars!!
I will say 4.15 is VERY stable. I'm probably going to stay at this revision for a while until TF3D 2 is worked out. I have a feeling it's going to take some time before it's perfect and ready for prime time. I use my phone for business and it's mission critical that I'm available 24 hours a day, so it's hard for me to go to beta releases unfortunately.
Old 03-24-2009, 06:52 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Treo Pro
Carrier: Sprint

hodula1 is a n00b
Thumbs up Re: [March 24th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.15 /*TF3DBETA v2 ONL

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjsmokey View Post
to date i have used 17 roms and all have messed up in some form or fashion. i promised myself when i fine a mod that is most appealing i will settle on it and finally acknowledge the chef. well here it is THANK YOU FOR THE GREATEST MOD I HAVE EVER USED MIGHTY MOUSE. I HAVE PUT MY PRIDE TO THE SIDE AND FINALLY SAID F*IT AND FINALLY THANK SOMEONE. I APPRECIATE YOUR EFFORTS. i have ifonz on my phone and it runs super smooth, fast and just down right perfect. not to make this super long winded but I finally feel that i do not need to upgrade and more to newer mods. unless they come out with a ROM that is like 5 days on a single charge i have no reason to change over. by the way i encourage all Alltel people that are using Telus MM 4.15 is the way to go. BTW this is my first posting ever on any website. I AM NOT WORTHY, I AM NOT WORTHY.
+2.

Staying on 4.15 and anxiously waiting for TF3D 2 to ocme out of beta. Really trying to resist loading TF3D 2 now and I am finding it very hard. Gotta find a way to keep myself busy.
Old 03-24-2009, 07:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

xdanimalx is just getting started
Re: [March 24th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.15 /*TF3DBETA v2 ONL

Quote:
Originally Posted by hodula1 View Post
+2.

Staying on 4.15 and anxiously waiting for TF3D 2 to ocme out of beta. Really trying to resist loading TF3D 2 now and I am finding it very hard. Gotta find a way to keep myself busy.
Same. Haha, I'm going on a trip thurs>sun. and I don't want a beta.
Although Mighty's 4.15 TF3D2 is very nice. So smooth and fast.
Old 03-24-2009, 07:03 PM
Timeless
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

TurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to TurboFool Send a message via MSN to TurboFool Send a message via Yahoo to TurboFool

Well, successfully installed MightyROM 4.15 with TF3D2 beta 2, which is the first custom ROM I've installed on my Touch Pro, and the difference is absurd. Granted, my Touch Pro was getting slower and slower lately anyway, so some of it might be due to the hard reset, but whatever the case my phone is flying compared to before. And TF3D2, while not perfect, works well enough that I'm really enjoying it. So far I'm very happy.

btw, was Flash supposed to work in this build of Opera? I see it in the notes for the previous versions, but when I go to YouTube.com I don't see any Flash content.
Old 03-24-2009, 07:10 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Droid / Omnia II
Carrier: The Dark Side

parkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by hodula1 View Post
+2.

GIVE IN TO THE MADNESS!!! BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA! Seriously though, it has a few quirks, but all in all, I would say Mike, Rico, Pyro and XBoxMod over at XDA have this release performing exceptionally well! You can easily look past those few quirks in exchange for all the added eye candy!!
Why donate to one person, when you can support the site that makes it all possible instead

Old 03-24-2009, 07:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

mongoose107 is just getting started

Great beta2 rom alot faster but I seem to be missing my programs taps. and hitting the start key doent get me into the programs tap how can I get to the programs tap Thanks for any help
Old 03-24-2009, 07:19 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: 6.1

sinister is a n00b

Thanks Mighty your rom is awesome. I will never go back to the stock rom.=D>
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-24-2009, 07:31 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: sprint

ajskhan is becoming a great contributor

How is the TF3D Beta? Is it usable? I tried just a normal manila cab install via xda and it was...slow...and buggy. Is this better?
Old 03-24-2009, 07:37 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: touch pro 2/treo pro/mogul
Carrier: sprint

miketab is keeping up the good workmiketab is keeping up the good workmiketab is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajskhan View Post
How is the TF3D Beta? Is it usable? I tried just a normal manila cab install via xda and it was...slow...and buggy. Is this better?
very usuable, just not mighty rom official release ready.

Mike calls it Beta because his are perfect, so this rom is like everyone elses official roms.

I went back to 4.15 official because Mike spoiled me in having everything work perfectly.
Old 03-24-2009, 07:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

mongoose107 is just getting started

mighty how do I get into the programs where I can add and remove the programs I dont see it on beta2 is there a setting!!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development