PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2009, 05:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Former: Treo 650, Sprint Touch, Sprint Mogul. Current: Sprint Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

frostrambler is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to frostrambler
Re: [March 24th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.15 /*TF3DBETA v2 ONL

Quote:
Originally Posted by dzentn02 View Post
downloaded and extracted. Ran the RUU update and the handset goes all the way to the update screen where the 0% is but will never get past. errors out and wants to do a recovery.

Have you unlocked your phone?
Old 03-24-2009, 05:35 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level
Re: [March 24th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.15 /*TF3DBETA v2 ONL

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjsmokey View Post
to date i have used 17 roms and all have messed up in some form or fashion. i promised myself when i fine a mod that is most appealing i will settle on it and finally acknowledge the chef. well here it is THANK YOU FOR THE GREATEST MOD I HAVE EVER USED MIGHTY MOUSE. I HAVE PUT MY PRIDE TO THE SIDE AND FINALLY SAID F*IT AND FINALLY THANK SOMEONE. I APPRECIATE YOUR EFFORTS. i have ifonz on my phone and it runs super smooth, fast and just down right perfect. not to make this super long winded but I finally feel that i do not need to upgrade and more to newer mods. unless they come out with a ROM that is like 5 days on a single charge i have no reason to change over. by the way i encourage all Alltel people that are using Telus MM 4.15 is the way to go. BTW this is my first posting ever on any website. I AM NOT WORTHY, I AM NOT WORTHY.
Thank you very much sir, definitely appreciate the comments!
Old 03-24-2009, 05:35 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

lordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to lordshadowz

Quote:
Originally Posted by dzentn02 View Post
downloaded and extracted. Ran the RUU update and the handset goes all the way to the update screen where the 0% is but will never get past. errors out and wants to do a recovery.
Did you read the FAQ located on post 4 of this thread ?

Try this. Delete everything. Redownload Mighty Rom. Extract it into the RUU folder. REBOOT your PC. Hotsync your Device and make sure it connects properly. Make sure your device has atleast a 50% charge. Put it in Bootloader mode,

NOW Flash and see what happens.

Billy a.k.a. LordShadowz
Verizon HTC Touch Pro
Running Mighty Rom 5 (5/8/09)
Running Telus Radio 1.04.05v

My Custom R3BORN/MR5 TF3D mods- [HERE]
My MR5 Review

VERIZON TOUCH PRO USERS, go [HERE] for Help Installing and tweaking MIGHTY ROM4 R3BORN AND MIGHTY ROM 5 with ADDED RAM, NATIVE VzW apps, Tips, Bugs with fixes, GPS Issues and essential apps attached! Updated regularly with new Info. Last Update 5/13/09
Old 03-24-2009, 05:41 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO LTE

AB33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAB33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAB33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAB33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjsmokey View Post
to date i have used 17 roms and all have messed up in some form or fashion. i promised myself when i fine a mod that is most appealing i will settle on it and finally acknowledge the chef. well here it is THANK YOU FOR THE GREATEST MOD I HAVE EVER USED MIGHTY MOUSE. I HAVE PUT MY PRIDE TO THE SIDE AND FINALLY SAID F*IT AND FINALLY THANK SOMEONE. I APPRECIATE YOUR EFFORTS. i have ifonz on my phone and it runs super smooth, fast and just down right perfect. not to make this super long winded but I finally feel that i do not need to upgrade and more to newer mods. unless they come out with a ROM that is like 5 days on a single charge i have no reason to change over. by the way i encourage all Alltel people that are using Telus MM 4.15 is the way to go. BTW this is my first posting ever on any website. I AM NOT WORTHY, I AM NOT WORTHY.
+1
Old 03-24-2009, 05:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Former: Treo 650, Sprint Touch, Sprint Mogul. Current: Sprint Touch Pro

frostrambler is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to frostrambler

That cab from Microsoft someone posted that claims to fix the -1 hour time problem does not work.

So as of now there is no confirmed solution to get the right time?
Old 03-24-2009, 05:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telus Mobility

Armani G is just getting started

how do you remove the prog icons that are on the new start menu screen... i want to remove a few things and re arrange
Old 03-24-2009, 05:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 6600, 6700, Mogul, Diamond and now Touch Pro

kndracing is keeping up the good workkndracing is keeping up the good work

Holy $h*t!!! I left to go on a cruise and had 4.14 working perfect. I come back and downloaded 4.15 without even reading any posts (I trust Mighty's work completely) But what a trip if you didn't know what 4.15 was all about. I started clicking through menus and things are popping up...what a trip. And now a Beta release on top...Mighty you must be on more than Red Bull! I wasn't gone that long and the work you have put out is unbelievable. I absolutely love 4.15. Keep it up!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-24-2009, 05:50 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: sprint htc touch pro

jlemieux is a n00b

If I just up loaded mightyrom 4.15 do I still need to upload "T3DBETA V2 ONLINE"? or is it already included?
Old 03-24-2009, 05:51 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

lordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to lordshadowz

Quote:
Originally Posted by frostrambler View Post
That cab from Microsoft someone posted that claims to fix the -1 hour time problem does not work.

So as of now there is no confirmed solution to get the right time?
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=5163

Thats only 2 pages back. Please report if it works for you. Pyrotech wants to know.

Last edited by lordshadowz; 03-24-2009 at 06:01 PM.
Old 03-24-2009, 05:54 PM
HTC = TAIWAN! =)
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

twe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlemieux View Post
If I just up loaded mightyrom 4.15 do I still need to upload "T3DBETA V2 ONLINE"? or is it already included?
read read read... it's 2 different roms

Sprint Fair and Flex 500mins - unlimited; text, data, N&W@6pm (perks) - Sprint Pick 3, Unl Incoming Mins
ROMS: Vin. Pluto. (M2.5), Mighty (M2.5), Energy (M2.5)
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development