PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-27-2009, 01:43 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Cochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Cochoz Send a message via MSN to Cochoz Send a message via Yahoo to Cochoz
Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

Quote:
Originally Posted by outkast203 View Post
Thank you for that info. Ill use it when i use the all white theme.
You don't have to necessarily use the white theme since all the taskbar icons are white as well if you are wanting to use another color
Old 03-27-2009, 02:03 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

outkast203 is a n00b
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

oh ok thats cool, is there a cab file somewhere that has the one that doesnt do the 10% increments
Old 03-27-2009, 02:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: sprint

crazaytalent is keeping up the good workcrazaytalent is keeping up the good work
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

Hey Mighty... Im a big fan of your work... but, unlike (as it seems) most people here... Im having some serious issues with the latest 4.16 build... for some reason the .ne 3.5 CF isnt funtioning properly... i have a lot of apps that run off of it, as such... my experience w/ this rom is non stop full screen errors stating. the .net framework failed to initialized , or is missing components etc. Am I the only person with this issue here? Anywayz... The error is nonstop, consistan and repeating multiple time, w/ pretty much everything I don on this phone... its really frustrating. I upgraded from 4.12 which was very stable... I was going to do 4.15 finally but then people told me go w/ 4.16 since it had just been released... do you or any one else kno anything about this? is there a way to fix, or will you be posting a fix... I really like the look and feel of this rom but this issue is really affecting the usability of my device and becoming a major problem. I try to install the .net framework myself, but during install process I get the error that .net framework is already built in and it wont let me install or overwrite... so any suggestions... if not i may have to just go to an earlier build or go to another rom... again.. not knockin yah... u do great work, and I appreciate all ur effort.. just lookin for some help... thanks!
Old 03-27-2009, 02:18 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro (Previously Diamond, Touch, 6800, 6700, Dell Axims, Various iPaqs and Philips Nino)

k000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

crazytalent - have you tried hard resetting using 'clear storage' ?

that seems to clear lots of issues
Old 03-27-2009, 02:23 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

zulvin425 is a n00b

Hey Mighty, LilRico, and all,

Thanks for the rom. It rocks and has made me more interested in my phone. I have that question again and would really appreciate it if anyone could help please: for some reason, my touch pro keeps hard resetting most of the time when I soft reset it [with the stylus]. I then have to go through the original setup again & restore contacts/etc using PIMBackup. Sometimes, if the phone freezes and is unresponsive, soft reset usually & only results in a hard reset and I lose all my info again.

Any ideas? I have hard reset more than once after new flashes and that still doesn't help. I'm having this issue since I flashed to 4.12 [before it was perfectly fine, and now I'm at 4.15], and I'm wondering if I did something wrong in the 4.12 flash that is causing some issue to still linger on afterwards [comodo the great interrupted the 4.12 flash right in the middle for a few moments until I had to disable comodo - my fault for forgetting comodo was not disabled until it showed the scary allow/deny screen in the middle of the flash]. I'm using the phone full-time and have setup PIMBackup to do automatic backups to the sd card, though I wonder how I can fix this issue.

Thank you in advance for any advice/tip on this.
Old 03-27-2009, 02:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

crazaytalent is keeping up the good workcrazaytalent is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by k000 View Post
crazytalent - have you tried hard resetting using 'clear storage' ?

that seems to clear lots of issues
yeah bro i hard resetted twice and pulled battery as soon as I flashed... before running sashimi to install all my stuff... but ill try one more time, before doing something as draastic or switching roms... thanks man!
Old 03-27-2009, 02:27 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO
Carrier: Sprint PCS

04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deltatristar500 View Post
Here is mine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
heres mine!
Nice Bikes!

Hey mike are you restoring that? That is my dream bike style, old skool racing chopper, simple and clean.....Just got to get out of my twenties, LOL

Old 03-27-2009, 02:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO

phillyboi6829 is keeping up the good workphillyboi6829 is keeping up the good workphillyboi6829 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to phillyboi6829

you got your self a lemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by zulvin425 View Post
Hey Mighty, LilRico, and all,

Thanks for the rom. It rocks and has made me more interested in my phone. I have that question again and would really appreciate it if anyone could help please: for some reason, my touch pro keeps hard resetting most of the time when I soft reset it [with the stylus]. I then have to go through the original setup again & restore contacts/etc using PIMBackup. Sometimes, if the phone freezes and is unresponsive, soft reset usually & only results in a hard reset and I lose all my info again.

Any ideas? I have hard reset more than once after new flashes and that still doesn't help. I'm having this issue since I flashed to 4.12 [before it was perfectly fine, and now I'm at 4.15], and I'm wondering if I did something wrong in the 4.12 flash that is causing some issue to still linger on afterwards [comodo the great interrupted the 4.12 flash right in the middle for a few moments until I had to disable comodo - my fault for forgetting comodo was not disabled until it showed the scary allow/deny screen in the middle of the flash]. I'm using the phone full-time and have setup PIMBackup to do automatic backups to the sd card, though I wonder how I can fix this issue.

Thank you in advance for any advice/tip on this.
Old 03-27-2009, 02:45 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

phistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regularphistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regularphistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regularphistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochoz View Post
Use this cab to install the percentage battery. This one is white though so it fits more with the theme rather than being green . This will only give you the 10% increment.

Hey Cochoz...where did you get the white clock? I have the white theme installed but I don't like the black clock...the black clock also doesn't show PM or AM either...
Old 03-27-2009, 03:05 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO 2

fubartv is just getting started

4.16 seems "ok" for now. Ama start loading other roms to have some variety. We'll see..

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development