PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-27-2009, 12:41 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deltatristar500 View Post
Here is mine.
heres mine!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dcp_2443.jpg (353.6 KB, 179 views) Click for barcode!
Old 03-27-2009, 12:47 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Cochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Cochoz Send a message via MSN to Cochoz Send a message via Yahoo to Cochoz
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

Quote:
Originally Posted by arelas View Post
Argh...Right when I get a Sprint TP, VZW has blocked activating them! Makes me want to break things...
Ahhh wow are you serious? dang dude that sucks I have always hated Verizon > : / break that contract and join us on Sprint . Unless you just like the company of people walking behind you for signal or is that a metaphor? hmmmmmm

04orgzx6r: I am still gonna call you Orgasm
Old 03-27-2009, 12:51 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Galaxy S4 - CM11
Carrier: Verizon

arelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Unfortunately, my company is with them. I'm VERY close to moving my wife's to Sprint and giving her this TP. As for those people walking behind me...I finally escaped them by crossing some train tracks just before the train got there. I heard a lot of screaming and then nothing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochoz View Post
Ahhh wow are you serious? dang dude that sucks I have always hated Verizon > : / break that contract and join us on Sprint . Unless you just like the company of people walking behind you for signal or is that a metaphor? hmmmmmm

04orgzx6r: I am still gonna call you Orgasm
Old 03-27-2009, 12:54 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: treo 800w
Carrier: sprint

l2yangop is a n00b

Holy crap MIGHTY, this ROM is bad ***. Thank you!

Quick question, i am in JAX florida. would it make sense to flash the telus radio? isnt that for canada? What radio do ya'll find works best?
Old 03-27-2009, 01:05 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

outkast203 is a n00b
Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.k View Post

thank you mighty!! thank you rico!! you guys are awesome.

Hi can someone tell me how to get the battery percentage above the battery icon. Thank you, and sorry, im sure this has already been explain.
Old 03-27-2009, 01:06 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro

dzentn02 is a n00b

Is anyone having an issue with the slideout keyboard being extreamly slow when texting?
Old 03-27-2009, 01:11 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Cochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Cochoz Send a message via MSN to Cochoz Send a message via Yahoo to Cochoz
Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

Quote:
Originally Posted by outkast203 View Post
Hi can someone tell me how to get the battery percentage above the battery icon. Thank you, and sorry, im sure this has already been explain.
Use this cab to install the percentage battery. This one is white though so it fits more with the theme rather than being green . This will only give you the 10% increment.

Last edited by Cochoz; 03-27-2009 at 01:14 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 03-27-2009, 01:21 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
heres mine!
Mike....take a break and go clean your bike.......ROFL!
Old 03-27-2009, 01:25 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

outkast203 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochoz View Post
Use this cab to install the percentage battery. This one is white though so it fits more with the theme rather than being green . This will only give you the 10% increment.

Thank you for that info. Ill use it when i use the all white theme.
Old 03-27-2009, 01:26 PM
Chewy tha Monkey Hunta
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D & (Girl's) HTC Inspire "4G"

jbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsperez View Post
Well... got the time to stop changing on Beta 2 so I am going to keep it at least for another day. I like the new applications - weather, programs, and contacts to name a few. Got all my apps to run on it also except the weather DB edit program (DiamondWDb edit). Running that causes the weather tab to relaunch TF3D2 continuously. Therefore i do not have my local city in the weather tab. Minor issue. The rest seems good.

Not bad for an early beta. Good job Mike and others.

tsp
Sprint with Telus radio and Beta 2
how exactly did you get the time to stop changing? that's the only reason i dumped the beta but i might go back to it if i can get it to stop
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development