PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-28-2009, 08:49 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

steelersmb is keeping up the good worksteelersmb is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

Quote:
Originally Posted by j10376 View Post
Chochoz thanks for file but it did not fix the 7004 error with sprint tv.
I am having the same problem. It worked on previous builds but not this latest one.
Old 03-28-2009, 10:28 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo
Carrier: Sprint

reigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuff
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

Whats up guys. Quick question. Has anyone noticed that when they're email is setup, some of the emails have the green down arrow like its being downloaded but it never downloads? It doesnt even allow you to open up the email. This is on my gmail account. Anyone?
Old 03-28-2009, 10:46 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro & Mogul

tsperez is keeping up the good worktsperez is keeping up the good worktsperez is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by reigndropz View Post
Whats up guys. Quick question. Has anyone noticed that when they're email is setup, some of the emails have the green down arrow like its being downloaded but it never downloads? It doesnt even allow you to open up the email. This is on my gmail account. Anyone?
I have seen that in Gmail with Beta2... but being that is a beta, I can't b*tch about it.

Waiting for another beta or 4.17 or 4.2 or ....

tsp
sprint, telus radio, beta2
Old 03-28-2009, 10:54 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo

reigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsperez View Post
I have seen that in Gmail with Beta2... but being that is a beta, I can't b*tch about it.

Waiting for another beta or 4.17 or 4.2 or ....

tsp
sprint, telus radio, beta2

No this isnt in the beta one. This is the 4.16
Old 03-28-2009, 12:24 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO
Carrier: Sprint PCS

04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsLNdbOi View Post
Anyone ever figure out why the calculator's percent button doesn't work properly?
Quote:
I'm talking about using the "%" button.

The calculator on my original Touch (Vogue), on my Treo Pro., the calculator in Vista, my cheapo calculator from Office Depot all do it the way I've described.
Quote:
As I mentioned above, the Windows calculator, my Treo's calculator and other calculators I have all give me the same answer when I do the calculations on post #5767 above / the way I've described above.
Dude I thought you learned last time you mentioned this.

Welcome to the world of Scientific Calculators....
That is what they are supposed to do..

Old 03-28-2009, 12:29 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint TP

IsLNdbOi is keeping up the good workIsLNdbOi is keeping up the good work

I have an old Casio scientific and a TI graphing calculator and both work the same way I've been mentioning...
Old 03-28-2009, 12:32 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Cochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Cochoz Send a message via MSN to Cochoz Send a message via Yahoo to Cochoz

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelersmb View Post
I am having the same problem. It worked on previous builds but not this latest one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by j10376 View Post
Chochoz thanks for file but it did not fix the 7004 error with sprint tv.
Some channels would give me the error even after the fix. I believe it's Sprint's fault, since after I install the fix some of the channels do work.
Old 03-28-2009, 12:35 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post
You're not ready for the EVO man... Especially with this new turbo I got I'm trying to break 9's on pump gas, you have no idea how crazy the EVO gets on E-85 and 50 psi of boost

I race a lot of 600s, we have a ton of them here, but they just don't have the top end, so I haven't lost to one yet. Sure in the lower gears from about 20-70 you'll be able to move up very slight, if any at all, but after that, it's all over! My 4th gear I'm at 120 at 10,500 RPM's, in 5th I'm going all the way to 190+. The fastest I've gone, by my GPS was 197.66 and that was at 8,000 RPM's, so the car still had more flight left. That was against a GSX750 with a power commander, headers, and all sorts of ****. He lost by 2 1/2 cars.... It's all about the turbo selection when it comes to EVO's, heck I can go back to a Garret GT4204R and make 950AWHP but I lag wayyyyy to much and by then the bike is out, with my new set-up which is like a GT35R, My TQ and HP are very equal, and the power curve under the HP is what makes or breaks the EVO... 600+ ft-lbs of torque at 8,000 RPM's and 600+ AWHP is a definite win

Sorry, but I go for me LOL
50 psi, holy ****!!

Haha, to be honest, I can't even remember the last time I've seen an evo around me

Its sad, I wanna live in florida...
But then I'd have to lower mine even more and stretch it to fit in LOL!

Breaking into the 9s, damn that is impressive, I have trouble getting high tens on mine.

Fastest I've been is 172, so you,ve got me beat there to, haha.

Its still cold by me so i,ve only had mine out twice so far

Next time i'm in Florida, I'm giving you a call, you can show me how its done
Old 03-28-2009, 12:48 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
I have an old Casio scientific and a TI graphing calculator and both work the same way I've been mentioning...
I'm going to have to eat my words on this, I just tried it with a ti-30
and sure enough, I get 110...Works just like the old 4 functions
So I am sorry for that.

However, the HTC one isn't broken, so there is no fix...

That is how many calculators perform, like my Ti-89 TI for example
Old 03-28-2009, 01:36 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch PRO

DragonXJC is a n00b

How do you uninstall a full theme?

I installed "MightyMike & LilRico Slappahoe Red Full.cab" , worked great.

Then I saw the "MightyMike & LilRico Mighty Whitey Full.cab" and installed over it (big mistake?).....now the colors are all mixed up.

So naturally, I go to "Remove Programs" The Red one, uninstalls but bits of it are still present. I tried removing Whitey, it doesn't even uninstall from the list.

Anyone have suggestions? Is there a regedit that could fix this or do I have to place certain files in a directory?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development