PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-28-2009, 03:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

TwoSteppin4140 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

Quote:
Originally Posted by rushco View Post
I can help you with the battery monitor.
Awesome, thanks.

Anyone know anything about NueGPS V. Smartphone Tacker?
Old 03-28-2009, 03:23 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: I dont even have a phone.
Carrier: Pony Express

zikronix is becoming a PPCGeeks regularzikronix is becoming a PPCGeeks regularzikronix is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoSteppin4140 View Post
Awesome, thanks.

Anyone know anything about NueGPS V. Smartphone Tacker?
http://www.nuerom.com/BlogEngine/pos...SSecurity.aspx

it also supports these commands

quickpos : gets your position and turns gps off after
getlink: gets a link to google maps with the position of the phone
quicklink: gets a link to google maps with the position of the phone, turns gps off after.
quicklink: gets a link to google maps with the position of the phone, turns gps off after.

alarm : turns off vibrate/silent and plays alarm (a 2kHz tone played for about 300ms, followed by a 300ms pause)
alarmoff: turns off alarm enabled by “alarm” command
track: tracks your phone’s current position and uploads the position online. (must be a donator for that)
stoptrack: stops uploading your position online.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 03-28-2009, 03:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by zikronix View Post
http://www.nuerom.com/BlogEngine/pos...SSecurity.aspx

it also supports these commands

alarm : turns off vibrate/silent and plays alarm (a 2kHz tone played for about 300ms, followed by a 300ms pause)
alarmoff: turns off alarm enabled by “alarm” command
track: tracks your phone’s current position and uploads the position online. (must be a donator for that)
stoptrack: stops uploading your position online.
Sexy. I checked the NueGPS site and didn't see any of that. Looks like there's no need for the other program then. Muy bueno.
Old 03-28-2009, 03:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Verizon

magoo66 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by reigndropz View Post
Whats up guys. Quick question. Has anyone noticed that when they're email is setup, some of the emails have the green down arrow like its being downloaded but it never downloads? It doesnt even allow you to open up the email. This is on my gmail account. Anyone?
That was happening to me on 4.14 randomly. It was working fine for quite a while, then one day I had the green arrow issue. It seemed to resolve itself in about 2 days. I'm on 4.16 now since yesterday and haven't had any issues. Also with gmail.
Old 03-28-2009, 03:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Verizon

magoo66 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by akastixx View Post
anyone figure out the scroll bar issue in the phone app (it being too far over to the right)?

huge thread, don't flame plz
As bonaiwolfe said, the scroll bar actually is NOT supposed to be there at all. It's only there because mike made the scroll bar wider than default. If it bothers you, you can easily change the scroll bar width with a regedit.

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\GWE]
cyHScr = horizontal scroll bar width.
cxVScr = vertical scroll bar width.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-28-2009, 03:54 PM
Retired Staff-MordyT.com
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

MordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by j10376 View Post
Cochoz I would agree with you, however two things one if I use sprint factory rom it works never recieve 7004 error and two if I exit out of sprint tv and restat I can get the channel to work I get the 7004 error with every channel I have tried. So it has to be something with the rom drivers etc. I also get the same results with other roms. I also read in one of the post somewhere that it has to do with video driver and another it has to do with directshow so I don't know what to think. I just wish it would work so that the rom could really be called stable because it is one of the best roms I have used.
guys - i'm on 4.16. i have the "fixed" tv cab installed. it works perfect - no errors or anything. i don't think its the rom. (i do have other things installed so that may be why i don't have ur issue....weird)
Originally Posted by CozBoogie View Post
5. Everyone who thanks my post will receive instant karma!
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
MordyT is right.
Old 03-28-2009, 03:59 PM
Retired Staff-MordyT.com
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

MordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoSteppin4140 View Post
- In 4.13 (4.14) JetCet, PHM, Battery Monitor, etc...were removed. How come? Also, does anyone have .cabs available for them? Many thanks.

Thanks!
since u already have PHM alternitive and the battery monitor here is JETCET
http://cid-9ba4015aaba7a87b.skydrive....aspx/PPCGEEKS

can't seem to figure out how to upload to ppcgeeks

EDIT: all credits go to the original cabber (i think it was lilrico)

Last edited by MordyT; 03-28-2009 at 04:13 PM.
Old 03-28-2009, 04:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

What would cause ActiveSync to not work? It just sits there "synchronizing" and the green logo is spinning on my phone and computer...but noting ever syncs. It's been like this for five minutes now. This is the first sync after the flash.
Old 03-28-2009, 04:49 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: axim, PPC-6700, Mogul, Touch, touch pro

j10376 is becoming a great contributor

mordyt try launching sprint TV and start a channel stop and select a new channel do this a couple times and see if you get the error. This is what happens for me I will launch sprint TV select a channel sometimes I get the 7004 error if I do I have to exit sprint TV restart it. If I don't get the error I can usually play a channel if I switch to new channel same instance of sprint TV I get the error 7004 I can switch two or three times sometimes before I get error but usually it one channel switch.
Old 03-28-2009, 04:52 PM
Lurker

rdubb76 is a n00b

Any help for this?
Now I'm really looking to flash it back to Stock..the links I found on here say they do that but its still MightyRom. How do I get rid of that

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdubb76 View Post
Help...

I searched and found a series of posts regarding receiving " Could not find remote server". It seems no matter what combination I have it on in the settings, I can't get anything data related " Opera, Youtube, Weather, etc. I saw where it was advised to download BASMSL and I did but when I tried to get my MSL it was unable to do so.

I love the MightyRom but I gotta be able to access this. This has been an issue with the other two roms I have flashed in the past couple of days. Any advice?

Last edited by rdubb76; 03-28-2009 at 04:54 PM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development