PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-28-2009, 06:28 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

Quote:
Originally Posted by mordyt View Post
didn't want to put this on the forum - tried pming it to mike w/ no answer
4.15 worked better for me but i lost my copy - where can i get another one. thanks
Here you go. Got it from Nanoware's post #4670.
http://www.netphobia.org/wm/MR_4.15_RAPH.rar
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-28-2009, 06:34 PM
Retired Staff-MordyT.com
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

MordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the community
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
Here you go. Got it from Nanoware's post #4670.
http://www.netphobia.org/wm/MR_4.15_RAPH.rar
thanks (don't worry - i pressed it)
Originally Posted by CozBoogie View Post
5. Everyone who thanks my post will receive instant karma!
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
MordyT is right.
Old 03-28-2009, 06:36 PM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonXJC View Post
How do you uninstall a full theme?

I installed "MightyMike & LilRico Slappahoe Red Full.cab" , worked great.

Then I saw the "MightyMike & LilRico Mighty Whitey Full.cab" and installed over it (big mistake?).....now the colors are all mixed up.

So naturally, I go to "Remove Programs" The Red one, uninstalls but bits of it are still present. I tried removing Whitey, it doesn't even uninstall from the list.

Anyone have suggestions? Is there a regedit that could fix this or do I have to place certain files in a directory?
Quote:
Originally Posted by banzaiwolfe View Post
When you uninstall any of the themes, make sure you have TouchFLO 3D turned off. You may also need to soft reset after installation. Also, you should probably uninstall the theme before installing another one since they both overwrite the same files. Most likely that is why you do not have the ability to uninstall the white one after uninstalling the red one.
banzaiwolfe, very well said. DragonXJC, you always want to remove the old theme before the new one especially when you move to and from white. The white theme has a lot of extra files in it, so it's not good to mix match it with other themes. Best way to fix your issue is to un-install white, Re-install blue, it may error out when you uninstall, but re-install it anyways. Once it's installed, remove it and that should bring you back to the stock theme. At that time, try white again and you should be good to go without having to hard reset.

Last edited by LilRico; 03-28-2009 at 06:40 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-28-2009, 06:38 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro (VZW)

Asphyx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAsphyx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAsphyx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAsphyx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAsphyx is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
I would be willing to bet anything that you will never see a MightyROM kitchen. I got a good hunch about that. Sorry for those who want it, but Mike has put in a ton of work into it. From the screen shots I've seen of his kitchen, the **** is intense! He has everything in there and its more organized then a damn public library!
LOL Why do you think we all want it so badly....
Mike's Roms are the most stable I have ever flashed on any phone!
I would love to be able to see his approach to it! LOL

But no pressure Mike...every genius has to have SOME secrets! LOL
Old 03-28-2009, 09:07 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Terencec is keeping up the good workTerencec is keeping up the good work

Is the nueGPSsecurity working in this rom.
I went to edit the pin number and there was no entry for it.
??

Thanks in advance
Old 03-28-2009, 09:45 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Cochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Cochoz Send a message via MSN to Cochoz Send a message via Yahoo to Cochoz

Quote:
Originally Posted by j10376 View Post
mordyt try launching sprint TV and start a channel stop and select a new channel do this a couple times and see if you get the error. This is what happens for me I will launch sprint TV select a channel sometimes I get the 7004 error if I do I have to exit sprint TV restart it. If I don't get the error I can usually play a channel if I switch to new channel same instance of sprint TV I get the error 7004 I can switch two or three times sometimes before I get error but usually it one channel switch.
Have you tried installing an updated version of the tv app? I'm mobile right now so I can't help you
Old 03-28-2009, 09:53 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terencec View Post
Is the nueGPSsecurity working in this rom.
I went to edit the pin number and there was no entry for it.
??

Thanks in advance
Yea...works perfect for me on 4.16 with the default pin, even though the reg entry is not there. I then manually added the reg entry for the pin #, and works perfect with the changed pin also.
Old 03-28-2009, 10:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 - Verizon

igl007 is keeping up the good workigl007 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via ICQ to igl007 Send a message via AIM to igl007 Send a message via MSN to igl007 Send a message via Yahoo to igl007 Send a message via Skype™ to igl007

Just flashed my Verizon TP to 4.16 and with a pagepool of 6. My wife has the same phone. Flashed hers to 4.16 except a pagepool of 12. Both with Phone Dialer Skins off, the 12mg pagepool is DEFINATELY faster, and seems to have plently of Ram left if the dialer is off. Just thought someone out there might find that useful.
Old 03-28-2009, 10:09 PM
Emporio

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

So if i have the stock sprint tp rom i cant install any of the red themes??
Old 03-28-2009, 10:22 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

jshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emporio View Post
So if i have the stock sprint tp rom i cant install any of the red themes??
no dude, they are only for MightyMike Roms

Radio: 2.35.00WF
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development