PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2009, 02:34 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: touch pro 2/treo pro/mogul
Carrier: sprint

miketab is keeping up the good workmiketab is keeping up the good workmiketab is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 23rd, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.15 [20771]

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrrogers1 View Post
Everything is running good with my load but I do have 1 complaint (small complaint but I feel like a j/a for complaining about something that is O SO GOOD), I used my phone for work, ALOT, so I use the spell checking with damn near every email I send. So now with the new popup style, you have a split second to see the word that is being picked up by the spell checker. It's CRAZY hard to see what it is grabbing and you can't just assume every word needs to be corrected.

I think someone alluded to the size of the popup menu earlier, but I am wondering if we can get the "One click" of the letter option back on the menu and maybe make the menu smaller or transparent maybe so we can see the "misspelled" word.

If you don't use the spell checker or any other options in the popup menu, these things probably don't bother you but for someone that uses it every time they send an email, it's pretty big since I have to first scroll down (emails are usually sent with the keyboard slid out and not in portrait), instead of just hitting the "S" key for Spell Check, and then can't see the misspelled word.

Functionally, the ROM is running like usual... Stable and FAST!
+1 on everything above, the spell check and menu on email comes up to slow, but STAble and FAST so far the best rom I have ever used!
Old 03-23-2009, 02:43 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: A Perma-Temp Rooted HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

RidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

hey guys, im not at at home and im trying to flash the rom from my mem card and its not working. ive copied the contents of the entire folder to my root and the ruu_signed to raphimg. when i restart it just shows the boot loader. am i suppose to see any sort of progress bar?
Old 03-23-2009, 02:52 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by ridleyj329 View Post
hey guys, im not at at home and im trying to flash the rom from my mem card and its not working. ive copied the contents of the entire folder to my root and the ruu_signed to raphimg. when i restart it just shows the boot loader. am i suppose to see any sort of progress bar?
kinda sounds like you're doing it right. all that needs to be in the root of the mem card is the raphimg file, then you have to put into bootloader mode by holding vol down and holding power button and then hit reset button. then you'll see instructions to press the power button to start image update. is your phone unlocked?

Last edited by razorloves; 03-23-2009 at 02:58 PM.
Old 03-23-2009, 02:55 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc diamond

destino is a n00b

Hey Mike, great rom thanks!! Can you please tell me where the diamond2 vibrating keyboard is? I cant find it and not sure if people are saying its cooked in?
sorry for the bother...great rom though...pownage on all others
Old 03-23-2009, 02:56 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic Touch 4G
Carrier: Spint

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

I have loaded other roms which had this implemented, so hoping U going to implement HD weather than shows 5day on main tab, or just go 2 TP2 manila next release.
Old 03-23-2009, 02:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

nyclegend20 is just getting started

i cannot setup my email
i click setup ermail and it just takes m to the outlook email folder
how can i setup my email
i usually do it very easily and never had this issue with ay other rom.
Old 03-23-2009, 02:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Prizo!

Alex42590 is becoming a great contributor

hey guys just flashed few hours ago, just noticed that i cant seem to remove any of my tf3d tabs using both the modified ver and orig version of tf3d config tool, so far ive used all prior releases of mighty rom and never had a problem removing tabs such as email weather and programs but now i open up the program and i uncheck them then reboot and theyre still there, i then open up the program again and theres doubles of the tabs i removed so i uncheck again then reboot, same thing.....i installed the call history tab+calendar+comm.cab but quickly uninstalled thinking that may have been causing the problem but its still happening any ideas maybe somehow manually removing the tabs or something?? any help is appreciated i just dont want to have to start from scratch being that ive finished customizing everything and i have no out of the ordinary customizations as ive been using the same ones for prior releases w/o problems
Old 03-23-2009, 03:03 PM
Lurker
Carrier: Alltel

mattv is a n00b

I didn't see in the change log.... but it looks like s2u2 has been removed?? Upgraded from .14 today
Old 03-23-2009, 03:12 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: TELUS

gravitron is a n00b
Unhappy Re: [March 23rd, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.15 [20771]

These scrolling menus definitely are a deal-breaker for me, as I perpetually need to scroll down to find the proper option (for example, to Select all email messages in Messaging). Is there any way to revert to the "old-style" menus?
Old 03-23-2009, 03:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Alltel/Verizon

Vlip3 is just getting started

No one has answered my question about tsowen's custom taskbar. The new cab Mighty has posted comes with the taskbar3 v1.4 icons. Can I just install the taskbar2 cab from tsowen over it to get those icons and assume the volume issues are fixed? I had to do a hard reset on ROM4.13 after installing the custom taskbar due to volume control issues. ROM4.14 came out at the same time so I flashed it before installing everything I use. I decided to stay away from custom taskbar icons in 4.14 as much as I like them because I was waiting for the promised fix from MightyMike. He seems to have come through with the fix but I really don't like the version he included.

I don't know where you all get the time for all this. Every time I flash or hard reset it takes me hours to get everything back the way I want it even with Resco Backup! I just can't afford to continue spending so much time modding my phone lol! An answer from someone would save me a lot of time.

Thanks,
Vlip3
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development