PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-22-2009, 12:15 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Bell

mr.k is keeping up the good workmr.k is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 18th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.14 [20771]

i really really enjoy the white theme. thank you lilrico. i wasnt able to hit thanks on post 2 ive done it so many times so THANKS!!
Old 03-22-2009, 12:17 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Sprint Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

pyrotech is keeping up the good workpyrotech is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to pyrotech

Alright.. I will confirm that the new TF3d from the Rhodium port does work on MightyRom with no problems!!! =].. Xboxmod hasnt released a final public release yet but hopefully within the next 2 weeks we will be there.. I have given Mighty a copy so he can start working on the new release of his ROM.. Please dont ask for a copy..

PS> The extras.. "Notification, Menu, and Rhodium Volume" do not seem to work.. I have even updated the gwes files but still no luck.. This is probably just the version he uses but not sure.. I will check into that..

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-22-2009, 12:18 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

slopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by banzaiwolfe View Post
What were you trying to install? I could try and see if it works for me.
I have tried the airhorn app... fart app. And a lastFM app. They install fine but dont work/make any noises, assuming from the framework issue.
Old 03-22-2009, 12:23 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

banzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to banzaiwolfe

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyrotech View Post
Alright.. I will confirm that the new TF3d from the Rhodium port does work on MightyRom with no problems!!! =].. Xboxmod hasnt released a final public release yet but hopefully within the next 2 weeks we will be there.. I have given Mighty a copy so he can start working on the new release of his ROM.. Please dont ask for a copy..

PS> The extras.. "Notification, Menu, and Rhodium Volume" do not seem to work.. I have even updated the gwes files but still no luck.. This is probably just the version he uses but not sure.. I will check into that..
Is he still putting out the cab this weekend though like he stated?
Old 03-22-2009, 12:28 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:

So it works 'perfect', but Notification, Menu, and Rhodium Volume do not work? lol, j/k

Does the Rhodium people tab work? I tried a ROM with the beta Rhodium, and it would cause TF3D to re-launch every time I tried to use it. Thanks.
Old 03-22-2009, 12:32 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

Alright guys, Many thanks to Pyrotech.

I'm testing Rhodium Manila.. I'm in love!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Just thought i'd point that out
Old 03-22-2009, 12:32 AM
Almost a VIP

banzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by slopokdave View Post
I have tried the airhorn app... fart app. And a lastFM app. They install fine but dont work/make any noises, assuming from the framework issue.
I tried the fart one, it worked fine for me. I tried every sound.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-22-2009, 12:37 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post
So it works 'perfect', but Notification, Menu, and Rhodium Volume do not work? lol, j/k

Does the Rhodium people tab work? I tried a ROM with the beta Rhodium, and it would cause TF3D to re-launch every time I tried to use it. Thanks.
The TF3D works perfect.. The Notification, Menu, and Volume is not part of the TF3D..

The people tab does work.. SMS tab works but you cant send.. Says "SIM is not in" or something..
Old 03-22-2009, 12:38 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by banzaiwolfe View Post
Is he still putting out the cab this weekend though like he stated?
He put it out to ROM Cookers and people that Donated.. I dont think he was going to be doing a full public release until it was a 100% completed.. But I might be wrong.. I would just keep checking his thread..
Old 03-22-2009, 12:42 AM
Almost a VIP

Quote:
He put it out to ROM Cookers and people that Donated.. I dont think he was going to be doing a full public release until it was a 100% completed.. But I might be wrong.. I would just keep checking his thread..
Was going by this: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=1044
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development