View Single Post
Old 03-22-2009, 12:23 AM
banzaiwolfe
Almost a VIP

banzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to banzaiwolfe
Re: [March 18th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.14 [20771]

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyrotech View Post
Alright.. I will confirm that the new TF3d from the Rhodium port does work on MightyRom with no problems!!! =].. Xboxmod hasnt released a final public release yet but hopefully within the next 2 weeks we will be there.. I have given Mighty a copy so he can start working on the new release of his ROM.. Please dont ask for a copy..

PS> The extras.. "Notification, Menu, and Rhodium Volume" do not seem to work.. I have even updated the gwes files but still no luck.. This is probably just the version he uses but not sure.. I will check into that..
Is he still putting out the cab this weekend though like he stated?