PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-22-2009, 04:38 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

lordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to lordshadowz
Re: [March 18th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.14 [20771]

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsLNdbOi View Post
Flashed to 4.14 yesterday and have been having problems with the volume buttons on the side of the TP. Whenever I try to change the volume using the buttons nothing happens and the TP suddenly becomes very sluggish and even non-responsive. I have to do a soft reset to get it back to normal.

Changing the volume by tapping on the speaker icon doesn't have this same effect.
Hi, by chance did you install TsOwen taskbar icons? this will cause the problem you describe.

Billy a.k.a. LordShadowz
Verizon HTC Touch Pro
Running Mighty Rom 5 (5/8/09)
Running Telus Radio 1.04.05v

My Custom R3BORN/MR5 TF3D mods- [HERE]
My MR5 Review

VERIZON TOUCH PRO USERS, go [HERE] for Help Installing and tweaking MIGHTY ROM4 R3BORN AND MIGHTY ROM 5 with ADDED RAM, NATIVE VzW apps, Tips, Bugs with fixes, GPS Issues and essential apps attached! Updated regularly with new Info. Last Update 5/13/09
Old 03-22-2009, 04:40 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint TP
Carrier: Sprint

IsLNdbOi is keeping up the good workIsLNdbOi is keeping up the good work

Yes I did as mentioned in my post above. I guess tsowen's taskbar icons aren't compatible with Mike's ROM.
Old 03-22-2009, 04:44 AM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico

Quote:
Now tapping the speaker icon doesn't do anything. When I tap on the speaker icon on the taskbar, the "System Status" window opens. I tap on the speaker icon there and nothing happens. The "System Status" window goes away and the volume screens never come up. The TP also becomes very sluggish and a soft reset is the only thing that fixes it.

I've done a couple of hard resets (using the "Clear Storage" item in Settings) and with "Also format NAND flash" selected. I've also done hard resets via the volume down, power and center buttons.

I've re-flashed each time flashing with a newly downloaded copy of the ROM. Each time after flashing, I did a hard reset.

What's going on here? The only thing I've installed that changes anything in the taskbar is tsowentaskbar3v1.4.

Edit:
I'm also using Magikb Lite and with that something called "HookMgr".
Are you using any task bar mods?

Edit: That's your problem... I'm going to see if I can fix this task bar issue now......
Old 03-22-2009, 04:45 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Yes, as I mentioned above I've installed tsowentaskbar3v1.4.
Old 03-22-2009, 04:47 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Cochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Cochoz Send a message via MSN to Cochoz Send a message via Yahoo to Cochoz

Quote:
Yes, as I mentioned above I've installed tsowentaskbar3v1.4.
Remove it then it has been discussed already that, that taskbar has been causing problems. Just wait it out for an updated version of it
Old 03-22-2009, 04:49 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Ah ok. Getting hard to keep up with this thread. So many new posts everyday when I get home from work.

Would be nice if tsowen could collaborate with Mike to make his taskbar icons fully compatible with Mike's ROM.
Old 03-22-2009, 04:50 AM
Regular 'Geeker

lordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on rep

LilRico,

I want to say thank you for the Mighty Whitey theme. The name is funny. You asked for some feedback. The only thing I wish could be changed is that bar at the top with the date and the carrier. is there any chance that can be made white and the lettering black? that would be great. other than that its beautiful. The cab installer worked flawlessly.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-22-2009, 04:51 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post
Are you using any task bar mods?

Edit: That's your problem... I'm going to see if I can fix this task bar issue now......

Awesome Rico. Good luck.
Old 03-22-2009, 05:00 AM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordshadowz View Post
LilRico,

I want to say thank you for the Mighty Whitey theme. The name is funny. You asked for some feedback. The only thing I wish could be changed is that bar at the top with the date and the carrier. is there any chance that can be made white and the lettering black? that would be great. other than that its beautiful. The cab installer worked flawlessly.
Not a bad idea... I'll look into it. I'm working on the task bar icons now...
Quote:
Awesome Rico. Good luck.
I have it about done, I have to test....
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-22-2009, 05:22 AM
Regular 'Geeker

I just found an issue with the white theme. The calendar tab, you cant read the calendar on it because the numbers of the current month are white. So far thats it.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development