PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-21-2009, 05:14 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO LTE
Carrier: Sprint

AB33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAB33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAB33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAB33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 18th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.14 [20771]

Quote:
Originally Posted by melloncollie128 View Post
Every time I've tried installing Mighty ROM on my Sprint HTC Touch Pro the RUU goes to 100%, then my phone restarts and it simply hands at the Touch Pro boot screen with the red text that shows the Radio version etc. Is there anyone who can help me with this?
I understand the frustration you are going through and there is nothing yo ucan do about getting past that screen except reflash to a different ROM.

At this point there is nothing you can do except flash to Mighty 4.13 ROM and earlier or find a ROM that works on your newer TP. I am running Mighty 4.11 which meets my needs. Let's just Hope 4.15 works, its my guess that this problem has to do with Cooked ROMs using 207XX and higher.

Hope this Helps.
Old 03-21-2009, 07:40 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Moto q9c

phelony is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to phelony

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomer8403 View Post
Im having one problem with 4.14. For some reason whenever i try to dl a cab from this site or any other, it will not dl. it goes to the screen showing the progress of the dl, but it shows a ! instead of a check mark. Any help would be appreciated.
im having this bug as well i pmed mike and requested the opera cab to try and reinstall it... lemme know if you find a fix in the meantime
All for $39.99/mo!
HTC Touch Pro.... Booya
Old 03-21-2009, 08:19 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

jadoe05 is keeping up the good workjadoe05 is keeping up the good work

could someone please help me out with my weather tab?
Old 03-21-2009, 10:15 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Telus

totti is a n00b

great Rom, absolutely love it...my only problem is that since i installed mighty rom 4.14, the youtube (that comes installed) does not work very well...when i try playing clips, i usually receive the "cannot play video" error...any suggestions?
Old 03-21-2009, 10:35 AM
ott
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

ott is keeping up the good workott is keeping up the good work

still needing some help mightymike. i havent been able to improve my keyboard sms lag at all with any of your rom's. i had posted last night about it maybe being the 160 character limit file being loaded, but i stand corrected, neither work! the 130 is just as slow as the 160. any help man?
Old 03-21-2009, 11:39 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

kockroach is just getting started

mightymike, I want to say thank you for this ROM. I finally had a chance to load it onto my TP. I am just running stock right now. Getting ready to load up some extras and one of Lilrico's themes. Thanks for all of your hard work. Can't wait to see the TP2 manilla added in!

And regarding AB33's post about newer TP's not being able to run this newer ROM version, I had no problems getting 4.14 up and running on my TP. It was manufactured on 7-Feb-2009, and had the latest stock ROM installed.
Old 03-21-2009, 12:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Droid Incredible
Carrier: Verizon

Gadjetguy is becoming a great contributor

Do I need to install ICS first to run WiFiRouter with this ROM or is it included?

Thanks!

Mike
Old 03-21-2009, 12:21 PM
ott
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by enrique1018 View Post
Does anybody know if there is a reg edit to allow to send multiple text messages? I try it and it will only send to the first person on my list. Other than that it, this rom is the best mighty rom I've used.
are you looking for a reg edit specifically or a program that will allow you to do it?
Old 03-21-2009, 12:27 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by ott View Post
still needing some help mightymike. i havent been able to improve my keyboard sms lag at all with any of your rom's. i had posted last night about it maybe being the 160 character limit file being loaded, but i stand corrected, neither work! the 130 is just as slow as the 160. any help man?
I was wondering if you have tried using the keyboard a little bit after a fresh hard reset. Before youy install ANYTHING or backup ANYTHING. It usually is caused by one of those things. Maybe you have turbo fingers and type super fast and it just has a hard time keepin up.
Old 03-21-2009, 12:33 PM
ott
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
I was wondering if you have tried using the keyboard a little bit after a fresh hard reset. Before youy install ANYTHING or backup ANYTHING. It usually is caused by one of those things. Maybe you have turbo fingers and type super fast and it just has a hard time keepin up.
lol oh trust me i've tried, i have been working on this since i got the phone months ago... i have tried keeping the phone completely fresh after a hard reset for a week or so, only loading my numbers into it, and it still goes downhill after a week, right after a hard reset isn't quite as bad, but it is still there for sure, i'm not that fast of a texter though, a buddy of mine is on the same Rom with the same issue, and he is WAY faster than i am, his lag is the same however. no matter how fast you type, its there, unless you go REEAALLYY slow.. lol
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development