PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-21-2009, 12:34 PM
ott
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

ott is keeping up the good workott is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 18th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.14 [20771]

Quote:
Originally Posted by enrique1018 View Post
Anything really, because in the past releases of his rom I was able to send multiple texts and now it will only send a text to the person that is first on the list. Does anybody have this problem? I'm just guessing that it might be a reg edit.
have you heard of/tried Power SMS? it's a nice program you may wanna look into, here is a page you can check out with some specs on it.

http://www.trinketsoftware.com/PowerSMS/
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-21-2009, 01:08 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

dkincaid is keeping up the good workdkincaid is keeping up the good workdkincaid is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
im personally not a fan of the 21x series sys's. im using a 21xgwes.exe in my 20771 sys and ive been using the new htc notifications for about 2 days. its still buggy so it may not see itself within the rom, although the cab install works fine with no additional modifications.

4.15 will most likely not reinvent the wheel or blow anyone away with features. i am polishing a number of things off so we can have a final rom and move on to more exciting things.

MIGHTYROM ROADMAP

4.14=current release, pretty stable
4.15=final release 100% everyday use friendly
4.16= 4.15 with tp2 manila

get ready for some fun times!
Want to be my hero? Dump PIE 6!
Old 03-21-2009, 01:13 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro & HTC-6800
Carrier: SprintPCS

wyldesites is keeping up the good workwyldesites is keeping up the good work
Send a message via ICQ to wyldesites Send a message via MSN to wyldesites Send a message via Skype™ to wyldesites

Quote:
Originally Posted by totti View Post
great Rom, absolutely love it...my only problem is that since i installed mighty rom 4.14, the youtube (that comes installed) does not work very well...when i try playing clips, i usually receive the "cannot play video" error...any suggestions?
I have this exact same problem, every video I try to play thru the built in youtube app gives that "cannot play video" error. This problem didn't start for me until I installed the TCPMP player and all its associated files, decided that it was really not a practical video solution (too hit and miss for me, errors, 404 on videos that I know work, etc) and uninstalled it. That seems to have 'broke' the built in app.

On the bright side, I installed CorePlayer Pro over top everything and now I have the youtube channels back within the CorePlayer app. And they look amazing and work everytime. Yet still, the 'built in' youtube remains broken - fails everytime.
Old 03-21-2009, 01:25 PM
N00b

Circaflex is a n00b

my only gripe, bring back the old startup background with the mouse!
Old 03-21-2009, 01:34 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Bell

xlittlelambx is just getting started

I recently reimmersed myself back into rom flashing, and so far MightyRom 4.14 has been great. Good work Mike. =)

But I have a non-rom issue. I'm not sure if anyone else has this problem, but I have never been able to download from LilRico's mirrors, be it roms or themes on my pc, laptop, and touch pro. Either page load error, or download never starts. =/

Are there any other mirrors for the files on LilRico's site? I'm looking to download the red theme cab in particular.

Thanks in advance.
Old 03-21-2009, 01:49 PM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlittlelambx View Post
I recently reimmersed myself back into rom flashing, and so far MightyRom 4.14 has been great. Good work Mike. =)

But I have a non-rom issue. I'm not sure if anyone else has this problem, but I have never been able to download from LilRico's mirrors, be it roms or themes on my pc, laptop, and touch pro. Either page load error, or download never starts. =/

Are there any other mirrors for the files on LilRico's site? I'm looking to download the red theme cab in particular.

Thanks in advance.
I've got that cab for you. Its only the TF3D red mods, not the volume bars
Attached Files
File Type: zip red selections.zip (34.0 KB, 11 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-21-2009, 01:53 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

pbarkey is just getting started
Unhappy Re: [March 18th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.14 [20771]

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkincaid View Post
Want to be my hero? Dump PIE 6!

I upgraded to 4.14, and it installed ok. =D>

However, since I have bad eyes, I had to go back to 4.13. Why? Because whenever I opened PIE, the screen fonts and pics were very tiny (yes, I made the font size as large as I could).

One of the programs that I like using is Weather Watch, which also uses PIE. With 4.14 all the icons and text were miniscule. Going back to the 4.13 rom, everything works fine again, and I can see.

Thinking that it's PIE, I'm also for ditching it in the next release.
Old 03-21-2009, 02:13 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Matt is keeping up the good workMatt is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by enrique1018 View Post
Anything really, because in the past releases of his rom I was able to send multiple texts and now it will only send a text to the person that is first on the list. Does anybody have this problem? I'm just guessing that it might be a reg edit.
I mentioned this a few pages back as I am having the same problem. I was told it wasn't the ROM and it was crapware. A few other people have stated this to being a problem as well, but most of their posts have now been buried.

I am having the same issue, it is very frustrating as I send a lot of mass texts. It doesn't add the semicolon after I type a name in the TO: field.

Also SMS keyboard lag is very bad, even after a fresh hard reset and no apps running or have been installed.
Old 03-21-2009, 02:18 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

banzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to banzaiwolfe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
I mentioned this a few pages back as I am having the same problem. I was told it wasn't the ROM and it was crapware. A few other people have stated this to being a problem as well, but most of their posts have now been buried.

I am having the same issue, it is very frustrating as I send a lot of mass texts. It doesn't add the semicolon after I type a name in the TO: field.

Also SMS keyboard lag is very bad, even after a fresh hard reset and no apps running or have been installed.
I don't know what to tell you guys about the semi-colon thing, it's working properly on my end. As for the keyboard, I wouldn't really call it bad on my end, but it'd definitely not gone like was claimed.
Old 03-21-2009, 02:20 PM
ott
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

ott is keeping up the good workott is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by banzaiwolfe View Post
I don't know what to tell you guys about the semi-colon thing, it's working properly on my end. As for the keyboard, I wouldn't really call it bad on my end, but it'd definitely not gone like was claimed.
YA! so me and Matt aren't the only keyboard lag people here. I knew it wasn't just our devices only and that this was seen by others. I'd love a fix, i have tried everything i can think of, and it's been an ongoing battle.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development