PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-20-2009, 02:39 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

Chuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 18th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.14 [20771]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medic View Post
Has anyone noticed when opening up the camera it starts up in sport mode? Every single time i've opened my camera its in sport mode even if I change it to picture mode and close it while in picture mode.
Seems ok here. I start in regular picture mode.
Old 03-20-2009, 02:52 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

CriPPleR_HD is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck_IV View Post
Been using this one without issue...
Thanks Chuck!

You along with Mighty have been a BIG help in getting my Touch Pro to where it's just about perfect. =D>
Old 03-20-2009, 02:56 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalaa View Post
I thought i had unlocked my phone. I did the hard spl i flashed using the ruu. I dont know what im missing. I got the mighty mike theme(hello kitty) and i thought that was the rom i am such a newbie when it comes to this. Can someone help. I thought i followed all instructions.
hello kitty is just a theme you install after you intall Mighty's Rom. If you've already unlocked your phone, then download mighty's latest rom in the first post of this thread onto your computer, extract it with winrar, and connect phone to computer via activesync, then run the Custom_RUU.exe located in the mighty rom you just downloaded and extracted, and it will begin the process of flashing your phone with mighty's rom. It might also help you to read the frequently asked questions at the end of post #4 in this thread. good luck

Last edited by razorloves; 03-20-2009 at 03:06 PM.
Old 03-20-2009, 03:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: XV6900

crobs808 is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to crobs808 Send a message via MSN to crobs808 Send a message via Yahoo to crobs808 Send a message via Skype™ to crobs808

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordshadowz View Post
There is no Kitchen for this ROM. Why do you say the default config is bad ? I think its great.

Please take a moment to read the FAQ which is located on the following URL scroll under the Background images:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...29&postcount=4
because theres too much stuff that is installed that I do not want. For example, I prefer IE over Opera, so I do not want that hoging memory. I also do not want the TV, and the JetPrint, and the HTC Audio apps, or the Today plugins, or the Sprint navigation as I use TomTom, etc...theres just so much bloatware in here.
Old 03-20-2009, 03:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel/Verizon

Vlip3 is just getting started
Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

Quote:
Originally Posted by moovius View Post

UPDATE: Pocket e-sword works great with Mighty's 4.14

I just installed it and not only is it working, but it seems to be considerably faster and more responsive than past installs on the Touch Pro.

Thanks Mike!
That's very interesting! I have been using Pocket e-sword with my stock ROM for months and loved the program and then could not get it to install on MightyROM 4.13. Now I got it installed on 4.14 but the screens and menus are all messed up (stacked on top of each other). The icons are tiny, the bottom menubar is illegible due to black background, etc. I installed 4.14 and all the midnight blue visuals.
Does anyone have any idea why this would work on one TP and not another? I'm going to try uninstalling the midnight blue cabs and see if that helps.

Thanks,
Vlip3
Old 03-20-2009, 03:06 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

thesfactor is keeping up the good workthesfactor is keeping up the good work

First off, thanks for the awesome ROM update Mike!
I have a quick question, I flashed to your ROM, then hard reset 5 times or so, I tried accessing websites like cnn (video clips) through Opera and it hasn't worked so far, it keeps telling me to install adobe flash player etc... Also, this is a recurring problem... whether im on landscape mode or portrait... If I click on cnn.com, then click on a video while opera is still loading the website it causes Opera to crash. I got it to repeat itself a couple times... not sure if anyone else is experiencing the same issues.
Thanks again for the support...lilrico and MightyMike you guys rock!
Old 03-20-2009, 03:07 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Originally Posted by crobs808 View Post
because theres too much stuff that is installed that I do not want. For example, I prefer IE over Opera, so I do not want that hoging memory. I also do not want the TV, and the JetPrint, and the HTC Audio apps, or the Today plugins, or the Sprint navigation as I use TomTom, etc...theres just so much bloatware in here.
It sounds as if you do not want Mighty's Rom....there are plenty of kitchens out to cook your own....go for it....it is what it is....
Old 03-20-2009, 03:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO G4
Carrier: SPRINT

JOEOZUNA4U is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJOEOZUNA4U is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJOEOZUNA4U is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJOEOZUNA4U is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Is There A Way To Revert back To The Previous Pie? (the One On 4.12)
Old 03-20-2009, 03:10 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

banzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to banzaiwolfe

Quote:
Originally Posted by crobs808 View Post
Have you looked at what's actually in this ROM? It doesn't even have SprintTV, JetCet Print, or Sprint Navigation installed. And besides, it isnt like your space is extremely limited, I still have over 290MB of space available.
Old 03-20-2009, 03:17 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesfactor View Post
First off, thanks for the awesome ROM update Mike!
I have a quick question, I flashed to your ROM, then hard reset 5 times or so, I tried accessing websites like cnn (video clips) through Opera and it hasn't worked so far, it keeps telling me to install adobe flash player etc... Also, this is a recurring problem... whether im on landscape mode or portrait... If I click on cnn.com, then click on a video while opera is still loading the website it causes Opera to crash. I got it to repeat itself a couple times... not sure if anyone else is experiencing the same issues.
Thanks again for the support...lilrico and MightyMike you guys rock!
I have the same exact problem with cnn. That website requires a newer version of flash. Youtube works fine for me though. There's a nice browser for our phone called skyfire that works on all flash websites. You should give it a try. It's a free download at their website.

Last edited by razorloves; 03-20-2009 at 03:21 PM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development