PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2009, 11:03 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro (raph800)
Carrier: Alltel

Serrasalmuss is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 18th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.14 [20771]

my gps is not working with this will not train on any sats is there something i need to turn on to get it to work in google maps. it use to work with 4.12

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "...holy SH&!...what a ride"
Old 03-19-2009, 11:04 PM
domo arigato mr roboto
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment
Carrier: Sprint since Feb 11, 2002

elephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by reigndropz View Post
Good idea lol

I started today trying to work with UC for the first time, with the help of Arelas today. I successfully got it to install a slew of apps, and set up my email as well, which is awesome. When it comes to the tweaks though, its getting pretty confusing for me. For instance, I'm trying to have the start menu enlarged automatically as well as have specific shortcuts in the start menu too. Now my question is, do I have to export/delete the original shortcuts first before I implement with the xml file the new ones I want? if so, how rough is that?

Also, does <wap-provisioningdoc> and <\wap-provisioningdoc> have to be done between every action? or just at the beginning of the xml and the end?
How to create a shortcut for your application
Browse to \Program Files
then to the folder that has the program you want to create a shortcut for
I'll use SprintTV for an example. so go \Program Files\SprintTV and copy the SprintTV icon
then browse to
\Windows\Start Menu\Programs and paste the shortcut there, make sure to rename it because it will show up as SprintTV Shortcut (or something like that) now copy that shortcut to your SD card
Where ever you save the file, you'll need to put an entry in your SDConfig.txt
I'll use \Storage Card\Config\Shortcuts as an example

SDConfig.txt
Code:
CPY1:\Storage Card\Config\Shortcuts\SprintTV.lnk
CPY2:\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\SprintTV.lnk
Make sure you name the file in the destination CPY2
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-19-2009, 11:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo Soon!
Carrier: Sprint

soggystockings is just getting started

Sup fellas...GREAT ROM! Quick question. Is there a way I can get my ringtones/txt louder? Thx

Old 03-19-2009, 11:06 PM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochoz View Post
Mike and Lil Rico's!

Keep going down and you will see the RA, Slider, background. It's 4 total you have to install them all separate. Rico is already working on a package so it'll be all in one.
I've just about done with them....

People are going to have to set the wallpaper though... But at least it'll go to every tab
Old 03-19-2009, 11:08 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

banzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to banzaiwolfe

Quote:
Originally Posted by reigndropz View Post
Good idea lol

...When it comes to the tweaks though, its getting pretty confusing for me. For instance, I'm trying to have the start menu enlarged automatically....
Try this for enlarging the start menu, it needs to go with your other registry entries:
Code:
<characteristic type="HKLM\Software\HTC\EnlargeMenu"> 
<parm name="Enable" value="1" datatype="integer" />
</characteristic>
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-19-2009, 11:08 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

WiseguyY2K is just getting started

I seem to be having a slight issue with text messages, the area in which you type in. It worked for the longest time displaying everything then earlier today it went to one line and won't show the next. I have had this happen before, and a restarting of the phone usually worked but I guess not this time.
Old 03-19-2009, 11:10 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO LTE

AB33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAB33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAB33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAB33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck_IV View Post
Interesting. I'm convinced some individual TP's are just "different" because I had a similar issue with Jugalo's ROM a ways back. I could not, for the life of me, get version 0.08B to load on my phone(still can't). It would always hang on the Touch Pro screen with the red text and never go any further. I never saw any one else with the issue and I could always get 0.07 and prior versions to load just fine. Luckily, I've never had an issue with Mighty ROM(now I just jinxed myself for the next version).

Go figure.

As an FYI, mine's an older TP(11/7/08 manufacture date),
Thanks...Good information, my date is 1/11/09 and my first one was like 9/23/08.
Old 03-19-2009, 11:18 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo

reigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephant007 View Post
How to create a shortcut for your application
Browse to \Program Files
then to the folder that has the program you want to create a shortcut for
I'll use SprintTV for an example. so go \Program Files\SprintTV and copy the SprintTV icon
then browse to
\Windows\Start Menu\Programs and paste the shortcut there, make sure to rename it because it will show up as SprintTV Shortcut (or something like that) now copy that shortcut to your SD card
Where ever you save the file, you'll need to put an entry in your SDConfig.txt
I'll use \Storage Card\Config\Shortcuts as an example

SDConfig.txt
Code:
CPY1:\Storage Card\Config\Shortcuts\SprintTV.lnk
CPY2:\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\SprintTV.lnk
Make sure you name the file in the destination CPY2

thanks E.....im responding in the other thread
Old 03-19-2009, 11:20 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Cochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Cochoz Send a message via MSN to Cochoz Send a message via Yahoo to Cochoz

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiseguyY2K View Post
I seem to be having a slight issue with text messages, the area in which you type in. It worked for the longest time displaying everything then earlier today it went to one line and won't show the next. I have had this happen before, and a restarting of the phone usually worked but I guess not this time.
Soft reset your phone. This happens to me too. It happens when you open the text message when you were doing something on landscape mode.

To the guy with the theme question, Lil Rico on post #2 has provided us with pictures . If you want a color ROM just install different colors per section.

I would vote for Mike and Rico over Obama any day <3
Old 03-19-2009, 11:20 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

karate134 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkarate134 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkarate134 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkarate134 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkarate134 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

You guys suck. I'm getting 278 down and i'm not gonna post what i get up.
Ok you guys don't really suck. Well maybe just a little. (some are getting 2.5 down right?)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Random Phones>>Treo 800w>>Touch Pro>>Touch Pro 2
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development