PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2009, 10:20 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

banzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to banzaiwolfe
Re: [March 18th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.14 [20771]

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
That's a pretty cool app, I like how the animation when you select a video. I'm going to have to try it where I have a better signal though, it was pretty craptacular on the streaming for me so far.
Old 03-19-2009, 10:36 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Cochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Cochoz Send a message via MSN to Cochoz Send a message via Yahoo to Cochoz

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewbTrader View Post
Anyone care to point me in the direction of adding color/graphics to this rom? This is my first flashed rom, and I'm not really sure where to look/etc. to change the graphics/look. I d/led one of Mike's themes, but it just changed the selected option to blue, and EVERYTHING else is still black & white in the menus..

I'm loving the rom and how speedy/quick it is.. but the B&W colors are killing me! Thanks Mike!
Mike and Lil Rico's!

Keep going down and you will see the RA, Slider, background. It's 4 total you have to install them all separate. Rico is already working on a package so it'll be all in one.
Old 03-19-2009, 10:49 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo

reigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuff

Whats up guys. I have another UC question, can anyone help me out?
Old 03-19-2009, 10:50 PM
Almost a VIP

banzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by reigndropz View Post
Post the question and then we can tell you
Old 03-19-2009, 10:53 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

reigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by banzaiwolfe View Post
Post the question and then we can tell you
Good idea lol

I started today trying to work with UC for the first time, with the help of Arelas today. I successfully got it to install a slew of apps, and set up my email as well, which is awesome. When it comes to the tweaks though, its getting pretty confusing for me. For instance, I'm trying to have the start menu enlarged automatically as well as have specific shortcuts in the start menu too. Now my question is, do I have to export/delete the original shortcuts first before I implement with the xml file the new ones I want? if so, how rough is that?

Also, does <wap-provisioningdoc> and <\wap-provisioningdoc> have to be done between every action? or just at the beginning of the xml and the end?
Old 03-19-2009, 10:55 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch pro

NewbTrader is a n00b

Thanks Cochoz.. question for you though.. do those themes add color to other things as well? Like a colored start button/etc or does it just add the themed color to other things? While I wasn't a big fan of the sprint original theme.. it was pretty nice.
Old 03-19-2009, 10:58 PM
domo arigato mr roboto
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment
Carrier: Sprint since Feb 11, 2002

elephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
here's a good place to find out / ask about your UC configuration

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...light=sdconfig
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-19-2009, 11:00 PM
Almost a VIP

Quote:
Good idea lol

I started today trying to work with UC for the first time, with the help of Arelas today. I successfully got it to install a slew of apps, and set up my email as well, which is awesome. When it comes to the tweaks though, its getting pretty confusing for me. For instance, I'm trying to have the start menu enlarged automatically as well as have specific shortcuts in the start menu too. Now my question is, do I have to export/delete the original shortcuts first before I implement with the xml file the new ones I want? if so, how rough is that?

Also, does <wap-provisioningdoc> and <\wap-provisioningdoc> have to be done between every action? or just at the beginning of the xml and the end?
Well as for the XML file, you should only need <wap-provisioningdoc> and <\wap-provisioningdoc> at the start and end of the file.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-19-2009, 11:02 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephant007 View Post
here's a good place to find out / ask about your UC configuration

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...light=sdconfig
Quote:
Originally Posted by banzaiwolfe View Post
Well as for the XML file, you should only need <wap-provisioningdoc> and <\wap-provisioningdoc> at the start and end of the file.
ok, thanks guys
Old 03-19-2009, 11:02 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: touch pro 2/treo pro/mogul
Carrier: sprint

miketab is keeping up the good workmiketab is keeping up the good workmiketab is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by silence12782 View Post
I hope Mighty GOD doesnt get mad but I come to advertise my new rom on this huge thread. Its the shizzz. Sorry again mike! wouldnt have to if you didnt suck up 75 percent of the website with your awsomeness.
I Flashed this rom and it is very nice, great job. I did not find much difference than MightRom 4.12 so I went back to what I know works for me.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development