PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-16-2009, 01:03 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Droid / Omnia II
Carrier: The Dark Side

parkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 13th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.13 [20765]

And for those that love nuts!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0cgQkT4ScQ
Why donate to one person, when you can support the site that makes it all possible instead

Old 03-16-2009, 01:04 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevedusa View Post
Easy Mike, we don't want any little things might end up costing the 4.14 release

Update- 1:15am

Tsowen's Taskbar Installed = Immediate Lockups

Update- 1:10am

Alright Guys,

I've sent 4.14 final build to Rico for testing. He's been testing it for the last hour and a half all seems to be going very well.

We will run with this final build until mid tomorrow to see what we get. If everything checks out we shall see a release very soon with all the fixes stated earlier. I will also release the full changelog with all the itty bitty fixes/changes/updates i have made to 4.14

On a side note. The volume control issue seems to be solved. All fingers are pointing to the taskbar mods. We are unsure what exactly is causing it within the taskbar mods, although after being installed that's when the freezing starts to occur. We will do more testing to confirm our theories!

That's it for now. The rom is running fantasticly fast... As usual!

Before the release comes out i'd like to have a definitive answer on this volume freezing. For now though with no taskbar mods installed the issue is not present. This is including the installation of Rico's themes, which means his themes are 100% fine and will be re-posted tomorrow.

I'll post updates as I go.. Likewise with Rico!

Take Care!

Last edited by MightyMike; 03-16-2009 at 01:13 AM.
This post has been thanked 6 times.
Old 03-16-2009, 01:06 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint EVO
Carrier: EPRP 500

stevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
Update

Alright Guys,

I've sent 4.14 final build to Rico for testing. He's been testing it for the last hour and a half all seems to be going very well.

We will run with this final build until mid tomorrow to see what we get. If everything checks out we shall see a release very soon with all the fixes stated earlier. I will also release the full changelog with all the itty bitty fixes/changes/updates i have made to 4.14

On a side note. The volume control issue seems to be solved. All fingers are pointing to the taskbar mods. We are unsure what exactly is causing it within the taskbar mods, although after being installed that's when the freezing starts to occur. We will do more testing to confirm our theories!

Before the release comes out i'd like to have a definitive answer on this volume freezing. For now though with no taskbar mods installed the issue is not present. This is including the installation of Rico's themes, which means his themes are 100% fine and will be re-posted tomorrow.

Take Care!
You da Man, Mike. I'll be waiting.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-16-2009, 01:11 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: THE BIG RED

skruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

cool cant wait for 4.14
Old 03-16-2009, 01:11 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

daweiteh is a n00b

I am using 4.13 and have found that when using the Exchange Autosync pops up every 2 minutes to sync (however the sync screen is just a blank white screen. There is an "x" (standard close) button at the top right, upon closing, I am told that I stopped the sync and sync failed. This Autosync white box comes up anytime, (while in a call, browser, gps, google maps, etc...) The only way if found to keep it from comming up is to disable push mail. Is there something to tweak this to perfection (ie Still be able to use push mail but have Autosync happen in the background for exchange mail). Thanks. This Rom is tha Bomb!
Old 03-16-2009, 01:14 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro

hamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post

Alright Guys,

Take Care!

Yeah, tsownetaskbar had always given me problems before in the past, that file was always the culprit for me.

This time however, I didn't even have it installed, yet still experienced the volume problems.

Interestingly enough though, LilRico's volume fix cab not only solved my volume control issues without tsowentaskbar, but I then decided to install tsownetaskbar and try it with his fix, and the fix resolved that issue too.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-16-2009, 01:14 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

Alright Guys,

Take Care!
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 03-16-2009, 01:15 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro

hamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post
Any of you guys with the volume lock up have the nuePowerDriverCDMADiamond-100-v1.0.cab installed?
I have it installed, but your fix took care of it for me (was one of the original beta testers).

Is that file suspect?

By the way, I am not using a custom taskbar, just the one that comes stock with the ROM, and am also not using any of your color packages/themes, but rather a different theme and some manila changes of my own, as can be seen in the following post:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=2724

Edit:
Weird, in my post above it appears that I quoted Mike before he even posted

Last edited by hamidxa; 03-16-2009 at 01:18 AM.
Old 03-16-2009, 01:15 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Bell

mr.k is keeping up the good workmr.k is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post
Any of you guys with the volume lock up have the nuePowerDriverCDMADiamond-100-v1.0.cab installed?
i had the problem, with it installed. but like i posted earlier installing the fix than uninstalling it, only to get rid of the dll AND mui changes- thnx rico seemed to fix it. i also have FInixNOverBatteryIconsOnly installed.
Old 03-16-2009, 01:16 AM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico

I'm working on it... This is so frustrating guys (and gals)

I want a definite answer so I can give you all a definite solution...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development