PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-16-2009, 01:52 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Droid / Omnia II
Carrier: The Dark Side

parkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 13th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.13 [20765]

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post
Okay, only thing getting 4.14 to glitch is the tsowentaskbar3v1.3.cab.. This is after 64 soft resets... My phone is hot as heck right now!
I can see the headlines now:
"Man in Florida suffers third degree burns from cell phone, MightyROM development put on hold!"
"Sprint and HTC stock plummet from TouchPro incident"
Why donate to one person, when you can support the site that makes it all possible instead

Old 03-16-2009, 01:57 AM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico

Quote:
Originally Posted by parkjam View Post
I can see the headlines now:
"Man in Florida suffers third degree burns from cell phone, MightyROM development put on hold!"
"Sprint and HTC stock plummet from TouchPro incident"
As long as I can sue!

Okay, so we all know the task bars have been around for a very long time, and yet, with all the updates the phone receives the task bars haven't gotten any changes. One thing to easily notice is the .dll version

HTCVolumeControl from taskbarmod: 1.0.1817.2830
HTCVolumeControl from MightyROM: 1.6.1820.1829
Old 03-16-2009, 02:02 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

banzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to banzaiwolfe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mogulroonie View Post
Volume keys DON'T WORK AFTER SOFT RESET! I'm TRYING SO MUCH TO USE THIS ROM, BUT THERE ARE WAY TOO MANY ANNOYING LITTLE GLITCHES! I LOVE THE ROM THOUGH!!! I do appreciate Mighty & Lil Rico VERY MUCH i MAY ADD. Ignore the CAPS, I'm just a little frustrated. *EDIT* I have the 4.5 HOTFIX installed too, still doesn't work!
What version of the ROM are you using? You shouldn't be using any of the older hot fixes. The one for the most current release, 4.13, can be found here: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=2694
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-16-2009, 02:03 AM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico

I'll be exchanging the icons with new the current versions of .dll to see what happens, but I have to be up at 6 to work tomorrow, so I'm out for tonight...
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-16-2009, 02:07 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Mogulroonie is just getting started

Quote:
MightyROM 4.13 Hotfix
HTC Touch Pro Edition / HTC Diamond Edition ROM
Released: March 14th, 2009
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Problem Description:
  1. HTC Volume Control will sometimes freeze or lag the device when trying to adjust the volume using the hard volume keys.
Resolution:
Please download the hotfix titled "MightyROM 4.13 Hotfix 031409
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Installation Instructions:
  1. Download the .cab from the provided link below.
  2. Install the .cab to device and soft reset device when prompt.
  3. Upon restart, you may re-install all of your custom task bars and themes and soft reset device.
Note: This will change the font on "Vibrate" and "Silence" within the volume control, and also change the volume icon.
Click here to download MightyROM 4.13 - Hotfix - 031409

You have been thanked my man! I've been gone all weekend, and obviously missed the hotfix.
Old 03-16-2009, 02:17 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Mogulroonie is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by banzaiwolfe View Post
What version of the ROM are you using? You shouldn't be using any of the older hot fixes. The one for the most current release, 4.13, can be found here: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=2694
You have been thanked banzaiwolfe! Okkkk, now the red volume theme is white??? There is no download link for it on the first page either. *EDIT* Nevermind, got it back after reinstalling my red theme. Heh heh.

Last edited by Mogulroonie; 03-16-2009 at 02:31 AM.
Old 03-16-2009, 02:21 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Cochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Cochoz Send a message via MSN to Cochoz Send a message via Yahoo to Cochoz

Quote:
Okay, only thing getting 4.14 to glitch is the tsowentaskbar3v1.3.cab.. This is after 64 soft resets... My phone is hot as heck right now!
64 what the feathers! Where is it that we donate for new cell phones
Old 03-16-2009, 02:29 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

banzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to banzaiwolfe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mogulroonie View Post
You have been thanked banzaiwolfe! Okkkk, now the red volume theme is white??? There is no download link for it on the first page either.
You should just be able to re-install the volume slider cabs over the top of this and have it back to the color you want.
Old 03-16-2009, 02:35 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Mogul

nosmohtac is becoming a great contributor

I've been running 4.12 for quite a while, flashed to 4.13 and could not install SPB Mobile Shell. I tried soft reset and hard reset and was unable to install mobile shell. Flashed back to 4.12 for now.

Thanks for all of your efforts here!
Old 03-16-2009, 02:41 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Telus

lp_stealth is just getting started

Very glad to see the orange clock and RA lilrico up but I notice they are a different color. Does that mean you are revamping the old ones?

Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development