PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-16-2009, 03:26 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

MX51 is keeping up the good workMX51 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to MX51
Re: [March 13th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.13 [20765]

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post
LOL! Sounds like a plan!

Okay, so I installed my themes and mods etc etc. without the nuePowerDriverCDMADiamond_100_v1.0.cab and without tsowentaskbar3v1.3.cab task bar... I cannot get my phone to do the volume lag.. I installed just the task bar thinking it was the nuePowerDriverCDMADiamond_100_v1.0.cab, and after the soft reset my phone locked up. I tried 8 soft resets, no go. I uninstalled, did 8 soft resets and each time it worked.. So now, I'm off to find out exactly what going on.

With that said... I'm posting my themes back up, but white wont be there because I didn't finish my few tweaks left

Other then that, testing will still be conducted till I know which one is the cause of all this pain and suffering...
Damn Rico, your lucky mike hasn't figure out a way for the TP to give some voice feedback, lol. Thing would just go all out on you for this lol... I've had to soft reset my phone about 10 times today, kinda checking out how I can help on making this ROM better than it already is...

I also have tsowens taskbar and it is feezing up alot on me as well... and I did notice that at times if I pressed the Hard Home key button, it would go back to it after a while. I thought it had something to do with s2u2 being activated or something but now I see everyones having this problem.

Great job on the fast updating Mike, you and Rico are really making all of us happy out here. This thing is getting waay too addicting, it's like every time I get a chance I check out this thread to see what's going on... Even now I know I can go to sleep peacefully knowing that there is something better coming our way. Much thanks to all you guys, U ROCK!!

=D>
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-16-2009, 03:31 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Telus

dead.bolt is keeping up the good workdead.bolt is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevedusa View Post
Dude if I'm still in Orlando, I'll buy you a dinner at the Golden Corral :P Which I MISS so much among the southern cooking...
+1

lived off gc and waffle house for 2 weeks when we were in orlando for vacation last year. when we got back to canada friends and i were definately going through withdrawals haha closest gc was in washinton state (2 hr drive) and it was nothing like the orlando ones sadly have yet to go back to a waffle house as the closest ones are phx and col.
Old 03-16-2009, 04:18 AM
Newsie and More
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

Ticklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post
I'm working on it... This is so frustrating guys (and gals)

I want a definite answer so I can give you all a definite solution...
yay!! thanks for the "Gals"
Old 03-16-2009, 08:42 AM
Just a NooB
Pocket PC: ZoOm ZoOm EVO Time

Sporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Mighty Mike - Call History + Comm Manager + Calendar Tab i installed this now im trying to remove it but my htc tell me it cant be remove ? .... how can i remove this with out clearing my phone
Old 03-16-2009, 08:48 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro (VZW)
Carrier: Verizon

Asphyx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAsphyx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAsphyx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAsphyx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAsphyx is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

try disabling tf3d in the today settings first
Old 03-16-2009, 09:34 AM
Just a NooB
Pocket PC: ZoOm ZoOm EVO Time

Sporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asphyx View Post
try disabling tf3d in the today settings first
nope still didnt work :/
Old 03-16-2009, 09:43 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

I had a problem with this ROM that I have never had with this phone before regardless of what ROM I was running.

The phone was plugged in overnight to my wall charger. This morning, the led was flashing like it should be, but when I hit the power button to turn on the screen nothing happened.

After multiple tries, I took out the battery & put it back in & then it started up & ran just fine.

~John
Old 03-16-2009, 09:55 AM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochoz View Post
64 what the feathers! Where is it that we donate for new cell phones
LOL... You'd be amazed to how many times MightyMike and myself soft reset, hard reset and flash our phones...
Quote:
Originally Posted by nosmohtac View Post
I've been running 4.12 for quite a while, flashed to 4.13 and could not install SPB Mobile Shell. I tried soft reset and hard reset and was unable to install mobile shell. Flashed back to 4.12 for now.

Thanks for all of your efforts here!
I'm going to test SPB Mobile Shell... I bought it a while back. What version of it are you using? I'll let you know if I can install it/ get it working on 4.14.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lp_stealth View Post
Very glad to see the orange clock and RA lilrico up but I notice they are a different color. Does that mean you are revamping the old ones?
Orange is now brighter. Its how I like it.... I would suggest re-downloading everything again...
Quote:
Originally Posted by MX51 View Post
Damn Rico, your lucky mike hasn't figure out a way for the TP to give some voice feedback, lol. Thing would just go all out on you for this lol... I've had to soft reset my phone about 10 times today, kinda checking out how I can help on making this ROM better than it already is...

I also have tsowens taskbar and it is feezing up alot on me as well... and I did notice that at times if I pressed the Hard Home key button, it would go back to it after a while. I thought it had something to do with s2u2 being activated or something but now I see everyones having this problem.

Great job on the fast updating Mike, you and Rico are really making all of us happy out here. This thing is getting waay too addicting, it's like every time I get a chance I check out this thread to see what's going on... Even now I know I can go to sleep peacefully knowing that there is something better coming our way. Much thanks to all you guys, U ROCK!!

=D>
LOL... Thanks, but yeah, I tested S2U2 and I can honestly rule that one out of the equation... What ever little gremlin is causing us all these issues I'm going to get to the bottom of it....
Quote:
Originally Posted by dead.bolt View Post
+1

lived off gc and waffle house for 2 weeks when we were in orlando for vacation last year. when we got back to canada friends and i were definately going through withdrawals haha closest gc was in washinton state (2 hr drive) and it was nothing like the orlando ones sadly have yet to go back to a waffle house as the closest ones are phx and col.
MmmmmMMMMMMmmmmMMMmmm Waffle House.......... I know every year when I drive up to Ohio, Waffle House is one of my stops....

I want some Waffle House now
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotboy8628 View Post
yay!! thanks for the "Gals"
Yup yup.... I remember before this thread got archive, I asked if any girls used the ROM and a lot came out the dark. Ever since then, I make sure to address them. Plus I gave em pink you know?
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10 View Post
I had a problem with this ROM that I have never had with this phone before regardless of what ROM I was running.

The phone was plugged in overnight to my wall charger. This morning, the led was flashing like it should be, but when I hit the power button to turn on the screen nothing happened.

After multiple tries, I took out the battery & put it back in & then it started up & ran just fine.

~John
That's a new one for me my friend... IDK what to tell you... Do you have S2U2 or something installed? G Alarm perhaps?
Old 03-16-2009, 10:04 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: sprint touch pro
Carrier: sprint

merlyn is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10 View Post

~John
my guess is the phone is overheating.

My phone every once in a while will be locked in the morning after charging all night. I noticed leaving it with the keyboard open to help cool it helped reduce the overnight lockups.

I have a silicone case on my tp though so l am not surprised it gets hot sometimes overnight.

this has happened to me on every rom version from stock sprint to the latest version 4.13 of mikes rom.

try to leave it on a hard surface not a bed or a couch etc where it can get really hot.

a soft reset always works for me.

merlyn
Old 03-16-2009, 10:08 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

theprospect29 is just getting started

I'm waiting for that white theme Rico.....cmooooooooon. LOL
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development