PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2009, 03:34 PM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico
Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

Quote:
Originally Posted by itouch24 View Post
just a side note on the customization colors on the main page... when i pick a different SIP .. the selector color is not changed via that customization cab ... i installed the red cab and when i pick a new SIP ... i still see green ... everywhere else has changed to red
That's cuz Mike is holding out on me LOL... J/K

I'm going to fix that, same with the camera one, and there's also one I forgot with the music. When it plays, the progress is green. No worries, I found that one and I'll be adding it to the updated .cabs when I can as well with the rest. I'm off this weekend, so everything should be fixed and golden by then...
Old 03-11-2009, 03:43 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: I have Evolved.
Carrier: Sprint

chappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

Battery life on 4.12 is about as good as it's gonna get on the Pro my man. Also, what's this 3.9 you are waiting for?
Old 03-11-2009, 03:57 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: xv6850
Carrier: Verizon

ronc is a n00b

Help on MMS VZW; After I installed: Arcsoft Verizon MMS 5.0.69.44, a message comes up: "THis might not display because this is for an older version". I have tried to send a low res picture, and it bounces back saying "message delivery failed;or message recept failed" The person I sent it to, doesnt get the picture. I then tried GC Acrsoft MMS 5.031.25 & GC VZW Arcsoft MMS 5.0.70.24. Still no good, ”same messige delivery reject” any other ideas?
Old 03-11-2009, 03:58 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: d
Carrier: d

funkhtc is a n00b

Hi,

First ROM that I've used. Pretty good, but 2 observations (not sure if these have been talke about yet because I didn't want to read 200+ pages)

Signal strength quality is degraded with this ROM upgrade. I get NO service where I use to get service before. I'm sure this has to do with the radio tweaks done to help extended battery life.....can we maually revert those back to the standard values?

My battery life is negligibly better if better at all.....

AudioPARA didn't seem to really boost the audio levels on my phone. I've tried other audioparas, all with poor results...any suggestions or any other specific file to try and use?

Opera seems to freeze/be more buggy than it was with stock rom.

Anyway. Thanks for your hard work.
Old 03-11-2009, 04:02 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro

tds1225 is a n00b

Can I use the slider icons from 12aon from XDA?
Old 03-11-2009, 04:04 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronc View Post
Help on MMS VZW; After I installed: Arcsoft Verizon MMS 5.0.69.44, a message comes up: "THis might not display because this is for an older version". I have tried to send a low res picture, and it bounces back saying "message delivery failed;or message recept failed" The person I sent it to, doesnt get the picture. I then tried GC Acrsoft MMS 5.031.25 & GC VZW Arcsoft MMS 5.0.70.24. Still no good, ”same messige delivery reject” any other ideas?
Did you check your settings according to post #2061?
Old 03-11-2009, 04:07 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Epic 4G

Wunder is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWunder is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWunder is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWunder is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Skype™ to Wunder

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyldesites View Post
2b:
+1 Yes Please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkhtc View Post
Hi,

First ROM that I've used. Pretty good, but 2 observations (not sure if these have been talke about yet because I didn't want to read 200+ pages)

AudioPARA didn't seem to really boost the audio levels on my phone.
Pretty sure Audiopara has been removed since 4.10 (changelog)

Did I help? The is down to the right

Old 03-11-2009, 04:10 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro (VZW)

Asphyx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAsphyx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAsphyx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAsphyx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAsphyx is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas123 View Post
For what it is, this rom is perfect. At this point (IMO) the only improvements
that could be made would be made by going to another sys, and there is really no sense in that until all of the tp2 stuff gets ironed out. Sys 20765 is going to be obsolete real soon. Why engage in busy work?
I tend to agree with those sentiments...
First rule of engineering if it ain't broke...don't fix it!!!!

And I give the geniuses around here and at XDA about a month before we are all running a TouchPro2 software!

If the MM has any other plans for this build I hope they include some sort of kitchen release so I can learn from his cookbook and customize just a few proggies here and there...
Old 03-11-2009, 04:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: SAMSUNG SAGA
Carrier: VERIZON

dcdog59 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10 View Post
VERIZON settings:

Server name:

Verizonwireless

Gateway is left blank

Port number 80

Server address:

http://mms.vtext.com/servlets/mms

Connect via:

Verizon Wireless

Sending Size limitation;

WAP:

WAP2.0

~John
Thanks John!
Old 03-11-2009, 04:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: SAMSUNG SAGA
Carrier: VERIZON

dcdog59 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronc View Post
The tellus version of the mms? And where can I find it, ill try it.... Thanks

I found it but what do i put in :

2. under options -> advanced, then click the manual button and enter the following settings:
MMS Gateway: ??????? Tellus is http://216.198.139.113
MMS URL: ?????? Tellus is http://mmsfeplb01.int.eng.telusmobility.com:8088/mms
select which ever network profile you use for internet
Feeling pretty ignorant right about now...how do I get to these advanced settings? I Dont know where to find the Options -> Advanced menus
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development