PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-05-2009, 02:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

1970mueller is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

has it been a half day yet
Old 03-05-2009, 02:21 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: DROID BIONIC / DROID RAZR
Carrier: VZW

Young DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the community
Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post
Well if that's the case then there's an issue with your DNS server or you have a firewall not allowing it to go through. If it was my server then no one in this thread could see post #2.

Is anyone having any issues with seeing post #2?
desktop is a no go but I'm on my wife's laptop and all is good....
But god i hate vista lol
Old 03-05-2009, 02:27 PM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCSTOKLEY View Post
desktop is a no go but I'm on my wife's laptop and all is good....
But god i hate vista lol
That sucks man

I have no idea what to say.... Maybe be nice to your wife when you wanna download something of mine... LOL!
Old 03-05-2009, 02:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo 4g

jeffy2walgreens is a n00b

mighty mike, where did you get those tf3d icons in post 1499?
Old 03-05-2009, 02:36 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: DROID BIONIC / DROID RAZR
Carrier: VZW

Young DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
That sucks man

I have no idea what to say.... Maybe be nice to your wife when you wanna download something of mine... LOL!
lol i see Xp on her laptop coming real soon
Old 03-05-2009, 02:38 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: I have Evolved.

chappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
LMK how you did that because I also use S2U2 and wouldn't mind doing it
Yeah me too. I'd love to have the blue clock on S2U2
Old 03-05-2009, 02:40 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffy2walgreens View Post
mighty mike, where did you get those tf3d icons in post 1499?
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...0&postcount=10
Old 03-05-2009, 02:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TouchPro2
Carrier: Verizon

IGGUS is keeping up the good workIGGUS is keeping up the good work

I still can't get my MMS working even if it's the first thing I install after flashing MightyROM's 4.12. Anyone have any idea?

-IGGUS
Old 03-05-2009, 02:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

1970mueller is becoming a great contributor

Thanks Mike, those look sweet on my TP.... Rico needs to use these too!
Old 03-05-2009, 02:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

davenukem is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGGUS View Post
I still can't get my MMS working even if it's the first thing I install after flashing MightyROM's 4.12. Anyone have any idea?

-IGGUS
Install Arcsoft, if you have the version with the regedit included change the settings so that your server is set up to use NETWORK not The Internet (assuming you are using this ROM it should be labled NETWORK). Softreset. Send yourself an image... be patient... sprint servers are backed up sometimes. Chances are if you can send you will probably EVENTUALLY recieve. However, if you want to check to see if it was actually sent go to http://pictures.sprintpcs.com/public...ord_sent=true# log in and send the picture. You SHOULD see the picture you sent on this service. Then wait, be patient and hope you recieve it. IF YOUR PHONE IS PLUGGED INTO THE COMPUTER WHEN YOU SEND THE MAIL MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE ACTIVESYNC OPTION TO ALLOW MMS AND DATA CONNECTIONS WHILE PHONE IS PLUGGED INTO COMPUTER ACTIVE. I say this because i must have reinstalled 10x because of that dumb mistake.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development